Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 49)

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Hello fellow IPKians what's cooking?
I read rules of the SG thread so I am guessing it's unsafe to drop the SBS words here.
Maybe we can talk abt it once the episode airs.

Promo toh bhai itna impactful nahi tha Cry

I mean the whole past thing was another ace in their deck they can't handle it immaturely right?

The only grouse I have with the promo is the timing. They come up with a promo after the event and after everybody and their grandmother has already guessed and discussed about the 'pat' bit. A promo should be about something that one looks forward to, not something thats obvious.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsoapsudsMentalExoticaNewbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

I read rules of the SG thread so I am guessing it's unsafe to drop the SBS words here.

I mean the whole past thing was another ace in their deck they can't handle it immaturely right?

Bhatakti aatma! just left you a note at the other place LOL

Promo wasn't impactful because it aired too late! Damn SP. What's the point of showing it AFTER she has crash landed?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsoapsudsMentalExotica

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Haan I know after Dadi's arrival they announce her arrival... whatte rubbish promotion!

But chalo ek track wrap karne ke chakkar mein dusra track... fresh? Hope so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by reguser

Yes, yesterday's Anji's hug though was quite irritating, it said something else about her character. Though I can't understand and accept that a grown-up needs 24 hours security, eagerly waiting to know the past. 

Pallavi - Circumstances can make you who you are. Some of us are stronger than others. One or both parents had a tragic death coz there was a gun shot that night. Loss of a parent at such a young age and under such circumstances can be traumatic.

In all likelihood, they were orphans left to fend for themselves. Chachaji threw them out ruthlessly. The only support was probably nani; dadi may have been a wreck herself...It is tough especially for young girls to handle so much pressure especially things like suicide or could have been murder. Even ASR is scarred for life, must have been something big.  

Also remember Anjali had her own set of complexes to start with, being handicapped. In one of the earlier episodes, she mentions how good Shyam was to marry a handicapped girl like her ... so her first complex, her handicap, second, her marriage broke on her wedding day, third, her mother died on the same day ... many traditional old women would immediately label her unlucky, and apparently she didn't get married for almost ten years after the haadsa ... adding more to the chip on her shoulder ...

Then Chachaji threw them out, they were left homeless, and she was supposed to look after a younger brother on top of it all ... she obviously caved under the pressure, and it was Arnav who had to grow up overnight, look after his sister and take over the role of parent.

In all the Anjali-Arnav discussions when the past comes in, Anjali is never the mother figure ... she weakens Arnav, never strengthens him ... this I have noticed from the start of the show. Both were scarred, but she more than him ... he hid his scars, she nurtured them, both his and hers ...

Wah, Diya! Whatay post!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ravenheartjoenet1234MentalExoticasoapsudsNewbiesoapfan

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

So is the Dadi drama getting over in 9 days time when the contract ends?  Doesn't looks like it going by the recent article.  I am Ok with her entrance so long as she doesn't HUMILIATES Khushi in front of others - this is of course expecting too much...so am gonna only watch after reading LU!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Hopefully what was shown in SBS plays out today

The problem with the promo is the fact its already played out! The PH should have released it late last week or over the weekend but chose to release it late. Hoping it works out for them though since it was a good promo.

ravenheartMentalExotica

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
BTW - if the song is the same one as Mishti said.. I don't see how that song is seductive.. it is actually very poignant. Listen to the last verse, fits perfectly! Gul is Kaka's fan and what a way to pay a tribute!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Rag1niravenheartsoapsudsMentalExotica.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hopefully what was shown in SBS plays out today

The problem with the promo is the fact its already played out! The PH should have released it late last week or over the weekend but chose to release it late. Hoping it works out for them though since it was a good promo.

i guess it might play out today towards the end of the episode, i am hopeful these guys have a bank of episodes.

Promo was good but the impact died because it aired tad too late, atleast it will pull back some lost audience and some new ones.. Tomorrow is TRP day 

joenet1234.Mandy.

Go to top