Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 46)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Good Morning ...Whats the Shup?

Today am in a haze...so bucks in hand am trying to walk thru life Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Yes, yesterday's Anji's hug though was quite irritating, it said something else about her character. Though I can't understand and accept that a grown-up needs 24 hours security, eagerly waiting to know the past. 

Pallavi - Circumstances can make you who you are. Some of us are stronger than others. One or both parents had a tragic death coz there was a gun shot that night. Loss of a parent at such a young age and under such circumstances can be traumatic.

In all likelihood, they were orphans left to fend for themselves. Chachaji threw them out ruthlessly. The only support was probably nani; dadi may have been a wreck herself...It is tough especially for young girls to handle so much pressure especially things like suicide or could have been murder. Even ASR is scarred for life, must have been something big.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Pallavi-soapsudspremparbatNewbiesoapfanDiyaS_Divya_

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
whatever it is it is going to be interesting to find out...and it certainly has everyone intrigued...hopefully Wednesdays will start reflecting that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Pallavi---Sari--Newbiesoapfan_Divya_

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Yes, yesterday's Anji's hug though was quite irritating, it said something else about her character. Though I can't understand and accept that a grown-up needs 24 hours security, eagerly waiting to know the past. 

Pallavi - Circumstances can make you who you are. Some of us are stronger than others. One or both parents had a tragic death coz there was a gun shot that night. Loss of a parent at such a young age and under such circumstances can be traumatic.

In all likelihood, they were orphans left to fend for themselves. Chachaji threw them out ruthlessly. The only support was probably nani; dadi may have been a wreck herself...It is tough especially for young girls to handle so much pressure especially things like suicide or could have been murder. Even ASR is scarred for life, must have been something big.  

So true... and the worst part is, this incident took place during Anji's marriage.

I think by revealing her past, most of ASR's protective nature towards Di and Anjali's nature can be justified. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209soapsudsNewbiesoapfanDiyaS_Divya_

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Good Morning ...Whats the Shup?

Today am in a haze...so bucks in hand am trying to walk thru life Smile
For you Vee

Mandodari (Sanskrit: ??????? Mandodari, lit. "soft-bellied";[2] Tamil: Montotari; Khmer: Mandogiri; Malay: Mandudaki; Thai: Montho Thewi) is the Queen Consort of Ravana, the demon king of Lanka, according to the Hindu epic Ramayana. The Ramayana describes Mandodari as beautiful, pious, and righteous. She is extolled as one of the panchakanya ("five virgins"), the recital of whose names is believed to dispel sin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Vee05-

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

knock-knock! Smile
may I come in?

The baby is so cute... Is it Akshara's baby in YR? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--DiyaSNewbiesoapfan_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

There were plenty of hints for decoding but I am going to refrain. I am not about to get slapped with another jurmana in 24 hours. If anyone asks a kostin, I can oblige only if you are willing to split the jurmana :)

Joey - I know there were plenty, but didn't have the time or energy to re-watch. Decoding session kareka padi...I loved the last one...Ab jurmana bharne ko tayyar....PM se bhi chalega...Wink That drives me these days...I know I'm getting into twilight but that is what is fun & we do the pea-brain types, all the more fun...I don't feel I am the one with special needs...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Also remember Anjali had her own set of complexes to start with, being handicapped. In one of the earlier episodes, she mentions how good Shyam was to marry a handicapped girl like her ... so her first complex, her handicap, second, her marriage broke on her wedding day, third, her mother died on the same day ... many traditional old women would immediately label her unlucky, and apparently she didn't get married for almost ten years after the haadsa ... adding more to the chip on her shoulder ...

Then Chachaji threw them out, they were left homeless, and she was supposed to look after a younger brother on top of it all ... she obviously caved under the pressure, and it was Arnav who had to grow up overnight, look after his sister and take over the role of parent.

In all the Anjali-Arnav discussions when the past comes in, Anjali is never the mother figure ... she weakens Arnav, never strengthens him ... this I have noticed from the start of the show. Both were scarred, but she more than him ... he hid his scars, she nurtured them, both his and hers ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Pallavi-fareeRag1ni--Sari--soapsuds.Mandy.

Go to top