Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 43)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by soapsuds

I have a kostin...today some big thing has to happen, right?
Otherwise after the morning ankhon ankhon mein baatein and "hamari baat abhi khatam nahi hui", tonight if miya biwi is razi there is nothing to stop the big C LOL...so reinforcements needed urgently for the FNRVIS...I am sure today's epi will have to provide that...

Good morning/evening all...

Haven't read most posts last nights...just was a busy Monday, still trying to play catch up with AD and SGD both...LOL

Biraj - Big C ke liye wait kareka padi. We have the marriage coming. That is one of the reason they bring in all these characters to distract. Tension mein no play...

Actually I see a lot of potential for this track. This is the time for ASR to actually stand up for her in public. All the bickering was fine but for him to publicly acknowledge her as his wife, there needed to be a track like this. This will shut the Manorama's up.

There were two things he said to her that night at the temple when they entered into this unholy matrimony...that in the eyes of the world we will be man and wife...but to me u will never be my wife and u will never have the status of my wife...
The first bit he has already redressed. For him now she is truly his wife...body, heart and soul and he has accepted and embraced that totally...but the biwi ka darja still remains to be given...this track will redress that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi---Sari--DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
If we get to see Arshi like the one in today's SBS, then I take back  my words on DADI LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

No probs Astra ... I hope Daadi turns out your way. I was wondering
1) How could a lady have walked off 14 years back leaving two orphans to fend for themselves.. or did she entrust them to the maternal grandmother and walk off... either way it is abandonment... did not see a warm reception from ASR atleast for her.
2) What caused her to come back after all these years?

Yes .. ASR has inherited a number of qualities from her... but the heart was there underneath all of the image that he projected. Did you notice that she did not hug Anji back the first time ...!

Also looks like Arnav's and Anji's parents got married because their mothers were friends. Looks as if there was a pretty maid in the past that caused problems in the family!

Fultoo jalebi!

Good thing about daadi is that she is a strong character unlike MM and Bubbly. She will surely be responsible for the next big twist in the story. My guess is that the PH will not separate these two .. that will be suicide.. they should be together and their love should be shown as growing for each other ... else the TRP audience will run away...

Ash - good points...
Walking away was still ok but coming back and claiming your status like she never missed a beat is very annoying. How can she claim full dadi status when she was a clearly a no show. That sure shows the old school thoughts. They command respect just because they are older...

Yes, I was happy she wasn't one of the comic characters coz when the going gets tough they always add comedy. But drama is what was always missing & this addition is a good one. Hope it doesn't go full on saas-bahu but brings out the past instead.

Edited by --Sari-- - 07 August 2012 at 5:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Just watched SBS ... and on the topic of Nayi Soch ... on the competing show, the 'child bride who was' (she's divorced now), throws some ash into her ex-husband's face for some wrong-doing ... fully supported by her inlaws all along, who on the face of it, look like very conservative and traditional folks.
And here we have such regressive thinking ... Unless they show Dadi reforming her very out-dated thinking, not just about Khushi, but about servants and high/low castes in general, this will be pretty unpalatable. Or at least show Nani, who is so diametrically opposite to Dadi in terms of basic respect for her fellow human beings, as being the ideal to emulate, not this conservative tradition-bound Dadi with her extremely Purani Soch.

What I want to see is ... is this soch limited to Khushi? And hence linked with the past? Or does it also extend to HP, OP and all other missing P's ... and is just an example of the narrow-minded, autocratic and high-handed thought process common to the family? With the exception of Anjali, I should add.
In which case, the Malliks seems to have some serious issues as a family LOLLOL

I guess it is something to do with the past. Either Dadi had a beautiful maid and was indirectly the cause of some problems. Or Dadi knows about Khushi from Shyam.

Otherwise if they show she is like this with every servant, then it doesn't go with the story line. 

May be Khushi's mom was a maid at her place and ASR's father/chacha was like Shyam. I don't think Khushi's mother will be shown bad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Otherwise after the morning ankhon ankhon mein baatein and "hamari baat abhi khatam nahi hui", tonight if miya biwi is razi there is nothing to stop the big C LOL...so reinforcements needed urgently for the FNRVIS...I am sure today's epi will have to provide that...

Kya SKD hai!!! They are never going to do it . Ever. The roof will fall, a bomb will go of, but no power on earth will let them be what any normal couple would be. Hot or not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321Newbiesoapfan

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sari--

Good morning/evening all...

Haven't read most posts last nights...just was a busy Monday, still trying to play catch up with AD and SGD both...LOL

Biraj - Big C ke liye wait kareka padi. We have the marriage coming. That is one of the reason they bring in all these characters to distract. Tension mein no play...

Actually I see a lot of potential for this track. This is the time for ASR to actually stand up for her in public. All the bickering was fine but for him to publicly acknowledge her as his wife, there needed to be a track like this. This will shut the Manorama's up.

There were two things he said to her that night at the temple when they entered into this unholy matrimony...that in the eyes of the world we will be man and wife...but to me u will never be my wife and u will never have the status of my wife...
The first bit he has already redressed. For him now she is truly his wife...body, heart and soul and he has accepted and embraced that totally...but the biwi ka darja still remains to be given...this track will redress that...

Now they can show the opposite. The world (Dadi, didi, damaji, Akashji & mami) doesn't accept Khushi (for reasons we are not interested) and inside the room these two live like husband & wife (in the real sense, not just shedding tearsWink)

This way they can have drama and romance both. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Just watched SBS ... and on the topic of Nayi Soch ... on the competing show, the 'child bride who was' (she's divorced now), throws some ash into her ex-husband's face for some wrong-doing ... fully supported by her inlaws all along, who on the face of it, look like very conservative and traditional folks.
And here we have such regressive thinking ... Unless they show Dadi reforming her very out-dated thinking, not just about Khushi, but about servants and high/low castes in general, this will be pretty unpalatable. Or at least show Nani, who is so diametrically opposite to Dadi in terms of basic respect for her fellow human beings, as being the ideal to emulate, not this conservative tradition-bound Dadi with her extremely Purani Soch.

What I want to see is ... is this soch limited to Khushi? And hence linked with the past? Or does it also extend to HP, OP and all other missing P's ... and is just an example of the narrow-minded, autocratic and high-handed thought process common to the family? With the exception of Anjali, I should add.
In which case, the Malliks seems to have some serious issues as a family LOLLOL

Diya, did you have a post yest? What page? I haven't been on the post much. AD calling... Yes, I think the soch is limited to Khushi & Payal coz Dhaiyya ho has filled her in on some unflattering details to cover his behind...They needed to make her entry dramatic, I saw nothing more than that. They were right, the audience reacted to it. So now they have captured the viewers attention, the story better be good...LOL
Importantly Khushi needs her missing spine back...A fight for your rights is loved by the audience, support the abla naari thing...

Anjali seemed traumatized...Arnav seemed shaken when he first saw her & that is what makes it more interesting...what was their past? 

-Pallavi-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I missed the morning discussion so I don't know if it was discussed (haven't gotten around to catrching up yet) then but there were several confusing statements last night.
From Nani and Arnie's convo on Friday I gathered that Dadi left after that traumatic night 14 years ago and has been in the Ashram for several years. Over the years at Nani's behest Arnav made several unsuccessful attempts to get Dadi to return back to the family. But from Anji's dialogues yesterday it seemed as if Anji had no clue about Dadi's whereabouts or no contact with her since that fateful night. So was dadi in some way in touch with the family even if infrequently and erratically or not? And they called nani from the Ashram so they obviously have the family's contact details, so Anji's statements don't fit. I am assuming that if Anj is almost 8 months pregnant then Dadi is not blind. she can see that she is pregnant (never mind that we can'tLOL). So pregnancy chhodo but howcome Dadi knows about damadji if Anji has had no communication with her for 14 years? And Anj did not find the question strange...

fareeNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

Go to top