Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 42)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by sugar_babe

How is no one gushing about the newly posted SBS footage?
Sugar ji -- hum peetal ke barthan ke andhar hai... !
hahahaha...arrey chodo baba! All right, not much discussing. But very curious to see how it plays out. Its Mishti's spoiler, of course. 

Ok I did not give away anything to those not curious. Right?
Aise hi lag rahaa hai... can see only pics in office... so have to reserve judgement. Maybe there was a WU.. let me check!

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I have a kostin...today some big thing has to happen, right?
Otherwise after the morning ankhon ankhon mein baatein and "hamari baat abhi khatam nahi hui", tonight if miya biwi is razi there is nothing to stop the big C LOL...so reinforcements needed urgently for the FNRVIS...I am sure today's epi will have to provide that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Otherwise after the morning ankhon ankhon mein baatein and "hamari baat abhi khatam nahi hui", tonight if miya biwi is razi there is nothing to stop the big C LOL...so reinforcements needed urgently for the FNRVIS...I am sure today's epi will have to provide that...
There is no end to kaba mein haddis for this couple. Either they MU each other or they get kidnapped or somebody interrupts them.
No big "C" happening soon!

sumi209Astra-Pallavi-

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

There is no end to kaba mein haddis for this couple. Either they MU each other or they get kidnapped or somebody interrupts them.

Oh definitely not happening...but now there is no reason for them to be apart...he wants it and she wants itWink...so something has to happen before tonight, right? Otherwise given the new understanding between them there is nothing to stop them now...so dadi will have to create new angst...all this drama just to prevent CLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Pallavi-DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Or they bop each other on the head ... LOL

-Pallavi-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Good morning/evening all...

Haven't read most posts last night...just was a busy Monday, still trying to play catch up with AD and SGD both...LOL

Biraj - Big C ke liye wait kareka padi. We have the marriage coming. That is one of the reason they bring in all these characters to distract. Tension mein no play...

Actually I see a lot of potential for this track. This is the time for ASR to actually stand up for her in public. All the bickering was fine but for him to publicly acknowledge her as his wife, there needed to be a track like this. This will shut the Manorama's up.

Edited by --Sari-- - 07 August 2012 at 5:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-Pallavi-joenet1234soapsudsNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Oh definitely not happening...but now there is no reason for them to be apart...he wants it and she wants itWink...so something has to happen before tonight, right? Otherwise given the new understanding between them there is nothing to stop them now...so dadi will have to create new angst...all this drama just to prevent CLOL

No one will come in the night to disturb them. They believe in telepathic love. So no big "C" 

Even CVs don't know what to show... they can't show the same taekwondo pose or hath mein hath milana continuously. So they just make them hug, shed tears and next morning rabba ve... Night it is just nindiya ve... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Newbiesoapfan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by reguser

Originally posted by Shastradhari

i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...
TV channels should not promote such things..
dadi said she even dont let servants touch temple thingsShockedAngry
its clear insult to that community...who r human beings just like us

They are just trying to compete with other TRP gainers who show such issues. But the point is irrespective of right or wrong, it doesn't suit IPK's context. IPK is a love story in a city setting. So this cast & aukat looks out of place. Yes, even ASR was speaking like this initially. But it can be excused given the fact that he was trying to run away from his emotions towards Khushi and hence used this "aukat" thing as his mask. But Dadi speaking such things doesn't make any sense to this serial at least.

verbal attacks have been tolerated in indian serials..but not touching???? dadi even not letting khushi touch herDead..its great issue "ACHUT"...
what angle khushi likes that???
Totally cringeworthy it was ...!
To be honest, cringeworthy it may be, but not very far from reality. They took it too far though. Not being served by a servant seems absurd. But under some ancient rules, widows have a lot of rules to live by. In this day and age almost no one follows these, but you may find one or two that do. Plus, one should keep in mind that most Indians treat their household help very shabbily. Whatever we may tell ourselves, we rarely see them as equals. Thats just a fact.

Just watched SBS ... and on the topic of Nayi Soch ... on the competing show, the 'child bride who was' (she's divorced now), throws some ash into her ex-husband's face for some wrong-doing ... fully supported by her inlaws all along, who on the face of it, look like very conservative and traditional folks.
And here we have such regressive thinking ... Unless they show Dadi reforming her very out-dated thinking, not just about Khushi, but about servants and high/low castes in general, this will be pretty unpalatable. Or at least show Nani, who is so diametrically opposite to Dadi in terms of basic respect for her fellow human beings, as being the ideal to emulate, not this conservative tradition-bound Dadi with her extremely Purani Soch.

What I want to see is ... is this soch limited to Khushi? And hence linked with the past? Or does it also extend to HP, OP and all other missing P's ... and is just an example of the narrow-minded, autocratic and high-handed thought process common to the family? With the exception of Anjali, I should add.
In which case, the Malliks seems to have some serious issues as a family LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsuds--Sari--Newbiesoapfan

Go to top