Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 40)

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Di ke liye or Da Di key liye present problems for Khushi... is Joey around still?

nope I guess she's snoozing away! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Just saw a screen cap of SBS someone posted...swami revisited?...looks cute though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Originally posted by Shastradhari

i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...
TV channels should not promote such things..
dadi said she even dont let servants touch temple thingsShockedAngry
its clear insult to that community...who r human beings just like us

They are just trying to compete with other TRP gainers who show such issues. But the point is irrespective of right or wrong, it doesn't suit IPK's context. IPK is a love story in a city setting. So this cast & aukat looks out of place. Yes, even ASR was speaking like this initially. But it can be excused given the fact that he was trying to run away from his emotions towards Khushi and hence used this "aukat" thing as his mask. But Dadi speaking such things doesn't make any sense to this serial at least.

verbal attacks have been tolerated in indian serials..but not touching???? dadi even not letting khushi touch herDead..its great issue "ACHUT"...
what angle khushi likes that???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Just saw a screen cap of SBS someone posted...swami revisited?...looks cute though
Yaay - I approve! This time it is genuine I guess! Rags will be overjoyed. Are we allowed to discuss SBS here? I just had a refresher course on the rules in the morning and decided to retire hurt into peetal ka barthan as praayaschit for breaking this rule and maybe many others yesterday Cry

soapsuds

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...

They are just trying to compete with other TRP gainers who show such issues. But the point is irrespective of right or wrong, it doesn't suit IPK's context. IPK is a love story in a city setting. So this cast & aukat looks out of place. Yes, even ASR was speaking like this initially. But it can be excused given the fact that he was trying to run away from his emotions towards Khushi and hence used this "aukat" thing as his mask. But Dadi speaking such things doesn't make any sense to this serial at least.

verbal attacks have been tolerated in indian serials..but not touching???? dadi even not letting khushi touch herDead..its great issue "ACHUT"...
Totally cringeworthy it was ...!
Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Anyone here? Finally cleared a massive backlog of work. What's up today? Why all the prayshchit Ash? I admit I was a little wary after Sari's post as well. But its always good to know the rules. 

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Anyone here? Finally cleared a massive backlog of work. What's up today? Why all the prayshchit Ash? I admit I was a little wary after Sari's post as well. But its always good to know the rules. 
Biraj was around a while back... I will be popping in and out...I am not sure what rules I broke -- surely broke the spoiler rule and the number game rule. Praayaschit in peetal ka barthan!
Check the forum anyway ... there are some nice pics.
Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Totally cringeworthy it was ...!
To be honest, cringeworthy it may be, but not very far from reality. They took it too far though. Not being served by a servant seems absurd. But under some ancient rules, widows have a lot of rules to live by. In this day and age almost no one follows these, but you may find one or two that do. Plus, one should keep in mind that most Indians treat their household help very shabbily. Whatever we may tell ourselves, we rarely see them as equals. Thats just a fact.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209fareeNewbiesoapfan

Go to top