Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 39)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by purplenpink

Even accounting for the need to appease certain sections of the trp audience and the fact that this is unfortunately the reality across several households, it was a rather regressive entry for the new character. So while one understands it, fortunately one doesn't have to like it.

Well said, I think that is the case for many of us we understand what was shown and accept it is something that still happens but it doesn't mean we have to like what we see.

It seems this remarriage will be a forced one which is the exact opposite of what I wanted to see. I wanted one with just the two of them or at least one with the family's blessings, a forced one just takes away the excitement of it all

I believe the CVs are still focusing on strengthening Khushi and Arnav's relationship through this track. I don't see a seperation happening in the future, things will threaten to tear them apart but they will not seperate.
Mandy- Hug 

Haven't chatted with you in a long while girl! Just for your positivity another Hug

We're on the same page again about the re-marriage. And with these CVs you never really know; if Dadi and the past spike up the TRPs they may just put the marriage on the back-burner.

And an ARHI separation is unlikely again purely from the TRP standpoint. The last time she went to GH we got more Arhi than when they both are at RM so clearly the intent is to keep them in the same frame as much as possible. Thank DM for that!

Btw just read your fab post and have to say NK is truly a god-sent for KhushiBig smile

@bold .. these cvs are the most clueless of their lot ! they know really know that romance gets them trp yet yet they cut short the most awaited romance track for DKL n DKL part 2 ... D'oh inko akkal kab aaegi ?

Romance can still happen Rachna along with a strong parallel track, we should give them a chance. If there is one thing I admire about the CVs is the fact if something doesn't work then they scrap it and try something different. This new track has potential, I think this is the first entry since NK in which the character actually holds promise and you are not left wondering what their purpose was.

totally hoping for that ! just miffed with the cvs latest ramanchi with us .. not concentrating on main tumhe vaapas paake rahoonga ! hopefully we will still get to see some of that Day Dreaming

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Even accounting for the need to appease certain sections of the trp audience and the fact that this is unfortunately the reality across several households, it was a rather regressive entry for the new character. So while one understands it, fortunately one doesn't have to like it.

Well said, I think that is the case for many of us we understand what was shown and accept it is something that still happens but it doesn't mean we have to like what we see.

It seems this remarriage will be a forced one which is the exact opposite of what I wanted to see. I wanted one with just the two of them or at least one with the family's blessings, a forced one just takes away the excitement of it all

I believe the CVs are still focusing on strengthening Khushi and Arnav's relationship through this track. I don't see a seperation happening in the future, things will threaten to tear them apart but they will not seperate.
Mandy- Hug 

Haven't chatted with you in a long while girl! Just for your positivity another Hug

We're on the same page again about the re-marriage. And with these CVs you never really know; if Dadi and the past spike up the TRPs they may just put the marriage on the back-burner.

And an ARHI separation is unlikely again purely from the TRP standpoint. The last time she went to GH we got more Arhi than when they both are at RM so clearly the intent is to keep them in the same frame as much as possible. Thank DM for that!

Btw just read your fab post and have to say NK is truly a god-sent for KhushiBig smile

@bold .. these cvs are the most clueless of their lot ! they know really know that romance gets them trp yet yet they cut short the most awaited romance track for DKL n DKL part 2 ... D'oh inko akkal kab aaegi ?

Romance can still happen Rachna along with a strong parallel track, we should give them a chance. If there is one thing I admire about the CVs is the fact if something doesn't work then they scrap it and try something different. This new track has potential, I think this is the first entry since NK in which the character actually holds promise and you are not left wondering what their purpose was.

totally hoping for that ! just miffed with the cvs latest ramanchi with us .. not concentrating on main tumhe vaapas paake rahoonga ! hopefully we will still get to see some of that Day Dreaming
Daadi has the capacity to hold a parallel track by herself. Personalty bhi hai aur acting bhi hai. I love this actress yaar!
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rag1ni

@ ragini : what the ! karele ki sabji ki recipe and all ? ab tu kitchen queen banane ke chakkar mein hai ????Shocked  agree with u about the epi being cringeworthy ... ek to 22 minutes of achhoot kanya crap n over that no arhi to water down the effect ... to steal ur analogy ek to karela upar se neem chada upar se baasi aur wo bhi sau rupay kilo (thank u kkg ) 

*giggle*
Whatay fantastic line that was from KKG!

i miss her ! other than an eid ka chand type showing we dont see her come out to play so much anymoreCry  haye pyaar ke side effects i tell u !
Exactly -- the last thing that she said that was even close was on the flip day -- she said something about rassi seedha nahi hue ...don't remember the exact dialog... that was at GH .. she has become completely subdued at RM.

Did you notice that both of them are themselves at GH and not at RM. Somehow feel that this track will lead to Shyam's entry and ASR and Khushi moving into GH. Daadi will force this ... and this will continue till Shyam shows his true colors.

What say?
cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

@ ragini : what the ! karele ki sabji ki recipe and all ? ab tu kitchen queen banane ke chakkar mein hai ????Shocked  agree with u about the epi being cringeworthy ... ek to 22 minutes of achhoot kanya crap n over that no arhi to water down the effect ... to steal ur analogy ek to karela upar se neem chada upar se baasi aur wo bhi sau rupay kilo (thank u kkg ) 

*giggle*

i miss her ! other than an eid ka chand type showing we dont see her come out to play so much anymoreCry  haye pyaar ke side effects i tell u !
Exactly -- the last thing that she said that was even close was on the flip day -- she said something about rassi seedha nahi hue ...don't remember the exact dialog... that was at GH .. she has become completely subdued at RM.

Did you notice that both of them are themselves at GH and not at RM. Somehow feel that this track will lead to Shyam's entry and ASR and Khushi moving into GH. Daadi will force this ... and this will continue till Shyam shows his true colors.

What say?

she said rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya ... n yes its like they r different ppl @ gh .. but unlikely that arnie will be able to move out .. somehow i dont see that happening 
n yup the actress playing  dadi is quite good ! quite a change from the usual RM guests ! plus m hoping for a good storytelling too ! even nani was quite stern in the first few epis !

Edited by cicilia9 - 07 August 2012 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

*giggle*

What say?

she said rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya ... n yes its like they r different ppl @ gh .. but unlikely that arnie will be able to move out .. somehow i dont see that happening 
n yup the actress playing  dadi is quite good ! quite a change from the usual RM guests ! plus m hoping for a good storytelling too ! even nani was quite stern in the first few epis !
Looks like we are the only ones left. AD called rudely today so no time for the hangout in the morning. Looks like the opinions are divided on Dadi.. but everyone feels that she is not like MM and Bubbly... she will make the story move. Entry of DHV has been predicted.

Where is Ragini's VM?
cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

*giggle*

What say?

Looks like we are the only ones left. AD called rudely today so no time for the hangout in the morning. Looks like the opinions are divided on Dadi.. but everyone feels that she is not like MM and Bubbly... she will make the story move. Entry of DHV has been predicted.

Where is Ragini's VM?

what ragini has posted a new vm Shocked when where ! oh damn need to search for it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

But the kostin is, kya dekhain? ab to Satymev Jayate bhi khatam ho giya!

LOLLOLLOL
this is spam laughter!

Joey you like earl grey tea Big smile 

I am the best person to make sniffles go away! I am your Arnavji! LOL

Whether you like it or not main sorry toh bolti hoon..LOL

The only symbolism I find  with "Dadi" is

The word Dadi has Di in it... D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9joenet1234nonasiPr1yankaNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by joenet1234

But the kostin is, kya dekhain? ab to Satymev Jayate bhi khatam ho giya!

LOLLOLLOL
this is spam laughter!

Joey you like earl grey tea Big smile 

I am the best person to make sniffles go away! I am your Arnavji! LOL

Whether you like it or not main sorry toh bolti hoon..LOL

The only symbolism I find  with "Dadi" is

The word Dadi has Di in it... D'oh

Di ke liye or Da Di key liye present problems for Khushi... is Joey around still?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaPr1yanka

Go to top