Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 3)

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sari.

After the episode, I started thinking whose life is more difficult. KKG's who is forcibly married into this family or Sari's who has to bring up a positive post from an episode like yesterdays LOL

May be they want to compete with BV and hence DADI a match for DADI-SA. Though there is a high possibility that she has come here on Shyam's instigation, her approach in someone else's house that too after 14 years doesn't make much sense. It is purely illogical even in a fictional world. 

DADI and DIDI Hug Dead DADI is here to make Anjali bitiya's life normal. But Anjali bitiya's IQ is almost zero. She didn't ask how DADI who is missing in action for 14 years knows about Damadji. 
Anjali bitiya and her sympathizers Dead

A good background story is needed for any love story. But, yesterday it was too much of negativity. And they will make sure it will increase by making KKG trying to please DADI. I hope I am wrong. 

On a positive note, yes we can see a possessive ASR supporting KKG. Also spoiler confirms some cute love scenes.

However, there are certain things any serial should avoid - one is talking about cast & aukat. It may be fine for serials whose setting is in a village, but for IPK it doesn't suit much. Second issue I have about IPK is no one (other than NK) has thought seriously about Shyam's sexual harassments to Khushi. Everyone's concern is about he ditching his wife. Both are equally wrong and they should have at least shown ASR and Nani thinking about it if not taking any action.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinmoonlight99ashwink630yogifalu-Maggie-mitthooLadyLaLapremparbatsoapsuds--Sari--showstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbspolly_mk

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
@Moksha.. Thanks for coming and getting me.. Hug

CTRL-C/CTRL V from previous.. for Ratna

Originally posted by Shastradhari

i think the song will be done gracefully..not seductively..
i will love that treatment..they r trying to may be give tribute to rajesh khanna..
the original song holds such pure thoughts..i am really hoping CVs will do justice to this such beautiful song..

BTW...does anyone know the scenario of this song in actual movie..why rajesh khanna is upset

Main hoon na... Smile  Bollywood mein triple PHD

Have seen the movie couple of times..

The scenario is he is not able to get a job..and he  listens to all the taanas of being a free loader and not earning his keep.

He spends entire day looking for job.. and Asha Parekh is the neighbor girl who gets her own share of taanas... and they are childhood sweethearts

Its a typical desi .. story.. very sad.. at times.. focus on angst of unemployment and poverty ..One of RK;s first movies and won him critical acclaim.  The movie has several other songs which are brilliant.. This one.. is just amazing.

since no one appears to have posted this gem yet.. I will do the honors (only checked last few pages)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-howcomepremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaDiamondLife-Vee05-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
bang on post sari..yet again n yeah ..the last scene u posted when was being played out…stood apart…asr n nani will be the mediators between khushi team n dadi n anjali team….interesting to see manorama on khushi's side…and also interesting to see anjali on dadi's side..so all the sweetness of anjali today will apparently do a volte face again n will pave the return of daiyya ho

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-mitthoopremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs-Vee05-

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Aloha Spicy Girls... Hug   Will not make a long post today..

Now we know from where ASR has inherited his attitude and beliefs ..

Positives:

Loved ASR supporting Khushi.. they say coming events cast their shadows.. is this the indication to show that ASR will standby Khushi come whay may?

NK attempting to clear the air - His support for Khushi is endearing.. A friend in need is a friend indeed and NK has proved this time and time again..

Finally, there is someone whom Maami looks up to and there is someone who can cut Maami to size ..

Khushi's monologue admitting she is in love with ASR..

Negatives:

Talks of Aukad, chote log, achuut... I abhour such thoughts and words.. it is by action does one become great and not by status or by birth... 

Anjali's never drying tear duct.. this girl has the Niagara falls as tear duct.. it simply pours down.. why does she have to cry at the drop of the hat?

I hope Payal will find her voice... She should not have sent Khushi to Daadi's room... being the elder sister she too should learn to 
take  some responsibility rather than answering phones and going after Akash... she has the habit of always leaning on the younger sister ...

If Daadi has objections to chote log how did she approve of Anjali getting married to Shyam or Maama getting married to Maami (who incidentally was a servant in the Raizada household)

General thoughts:

I hope the writers will handle this track well keeping the balance with the much needed romance.. here's the opportunity to strike two birds with one stone 1. Getting ASR  to legally wed Khushi 2. Revealing ASR's & Khushi's interwoven past..

I doubt if Shyam will be brought in now... he will be the trump card to be served last

As indicated by Sari, this could well be the retribution track of ASR.. he will have to undo what he did... ... every insult hurled by Daadi at Khushi will hurt him to the core.. He will try to defend Khushi and in the bargain going against the patriarch of the family...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 06 August 2012 at 9:12pm

suhanamausamSimone2005ashwink630yogifalu-Maggie--Pallavi-soapsudspremparbatshowstruck--Sari--.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I figured it out!

I don't like this direction right now because everything, everything, Anjali's pregnancy, Shyam's comeback, Arnav's RTR, the re-marriage and the past have been clumped together.

This bothers me because what could be separate tracks has all merged into one which reduces the shelf life sooo much!

Jordinashwink630cicilia9-Maggie--Pallavi-howcomeshowstrucksoapsuds.Mandy.-Vee05-DiamondLifeNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Got to love NK for trying to defend Khushi not once but twice, he was the star of this episode

Payal disappointed me, not only did she not defend her sister she foolishly tells her to go and give Dadi milk.  

Precap was good, I look forward to Arnav standing up for Khushi but doubt it will be enough for someone as headstrong as Dadi. Could it be that Dadi will be responsible for a remarriage track?? She certainly was not happy to hear about Arnav eloping, so could it be she sets forward a condition that she won't accept Khushi until he marries her again? Or will it be a clear case of Khushi and Arnav facing more turbulent times with the return of Shyam and having Dadi and Anjali as his pillar of support?? Maybe both.

mandy..loved ur take…i wrote the exact same things @bold

precap is a sign for things 2 come ..of course one act of asr is not gonna pull down dadi..she looks 2 strong for that…but then that is how trp battle will be won i guess….khushi winning dadi's heart at home turf with asr support which might sometimes be in the background n sometimes to the fore

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoosoapsuds.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...
TV channels should not promote such things..
dadi said she even dont let servants touch temple thingsShockedAngry
its clear insult to that community...who r human beings just like us

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-mitthoopremparbatshowstruck--Sari--.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I figured it out!

I don't like this direction right now because everything, everything, Anjali's pregnancy, Shyam's comeback, Arnav's RTR, the re-marriage and the past have been clumped together.

This bothers me because what could be separate tracks has all merged into one which reduces the shelf life sooo much!

YUP And you wanted Dolly to stay! Angry

After her negotiation it was ALWAYS going to be about Anjali! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-mitthooshowstrucksoapsudssugar_babeipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top