Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 28)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Between the two of them, do they really need another wedding - public or private? Does Khushi? The mangalsutra and the sindhoor are but symbols. If Arnav can show Khushi that it's not how you start the journey but how you finish it that counts, then isn't that all that matters? If he shows her that no matter how she came to wear her sindhoor and magalsutra, now she  wears  them for the right reasons, isn't that all that matters? While she wrings her hands over the contract and what Di needs, if she realizes that it's not whether they can live with each other but whether can they live without that is important ... then everything else is just gravy, trim, trappings... nice to have, not need to have. 

Oh and hat tip on Day 1 for the actress playing daadi - she was PITCH PERFECT! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Doc!! Aap aa gayin! Hug
What a brilliant post!  My favorite part is the need or lack thereof for shaadi 360. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoojoenet1234howcomeipkbsPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Somebody post scene no 365 ...for vee puhleez.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Ab Vee ne kya kiya???Confused</font>

I'm bringing you back from your decoding before you turn into detective maami.
LOL

And you Lau scene 365.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoo-Vee05-Pr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
hey girls is both Janmashtomi and Arnav's birthday on the 9th August?

Do you think they will show Arnav's birhtday? Is khushi singing because its his birthday?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoodocgirlPr1yankaipkbs-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Rabba ve Masala girls!  Big smile

What a trump card played by the CVs in the form of Daadi Mallick!  Killing many many birds with one mean-looking stone. 
  1. Bring the past back into the present.  What better way to do it than to actually resurrect a key player. 
  2. Make the s#$% really and truly hit the fan.  I allude to the white elephant called Shyam Manohar Jha.  No one's talking about the dude.  Well, they have to now.  And pick a side as well. 
  3. Bring said white elephant and the DHV back into the show.  It is now clear that Anjali's emotional blackmail would not have sufficed to achieve this.  Enter Daadiji. 
  4. Lay out the ASR RTR.  All the proponents of "actions louder than words" can rejoice, because that's what this will be about apparently.  
  5. Pave the way to the mandap for Arhi remarriage.  If we couldn't see the need for a shaadi 360 until now, one just showed up at the door of RM, chataai and peetal bartans in tow.
  6.  Manorama-Payal lacking in the saas-bahu quotient of paramount importance in a SP show?  Why fear when a maha-saas is now here.  Let's all worship at the altar of the TRP meters.
While I'm not happy with the way dadiji was introduced today -it was a bit OTT for me -this track definitely promises to be fun as long as Khushi doesn't play the mute bechaari nari she did today. 
What's more, Swati Chitnis seems to be a fabulous actress and suits her role to a T. 
Front front see...bhat bhat happens! 

Manisha, great post! Khushi will take the insults thrown her way, that's a given it will be ASR who is her voice while she tries to win Dadi over.

Mandy, I don't expect Khushi to turn into a Jhansi ki rani here.  This is Arnav's family and she always treads super carefully.  But it's unlike her to not say a word -she was weird today.  

I think its because she is still trying to process what is going on, unlike Payal she didn't have much warning about Dadi's arrival or who she is. Poor thing is confused but it looks like tommorow she tries to say something only to be stopped by Dadi that too in front of Arnav.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthooshowstruck-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Manisha: really liked your post. The CV's sure know how to catch our attention. Though at times they fumble to set the mood right. In this case, thats what happened, they caught our attention but ruined our mood. 

Perfectly put, Isha!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoodocgirlhowcomeshowstruckipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Somebody post scene no 365 ...for vee puhleez.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Ab Vee ne kya kiya???Confused</font>

I'm bringing you back from your decoding before you turn into detective maami.
LOL

And you Lau scene 365.

I do...I do do...LOL But 366 is becoming another fav now Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthooipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by showstruck

hey girls is both Janmashtomi and Arnav's birthday on the 9th August?
Do you think they will show Arnav's birhtday? Is khushi singing because its his birthday?

Ameen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthooshowstruck

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

@Sari, great post as always... making sense of what was a really tough episode to watch. 

Clap for posting hangout rules. We all need reminding... all of us step out of line at one time or another. 

Can I make a vinamr nivedan... many folks here enjoy posting and discussing spoilers. I'd hate to take the fun away from them just bcos folks like like moi woud rather not. If there is spoiler alert msg at the top of the post, its possible to skip past. But ladeej... no dissing the lovely spoiler devis... they bring in goodies for many! Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoojoenet1234howcomeshowstruck-monalisa---Sari--Newbiesoapfan-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top