Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 22)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@Ragini - Agar humain pata hota kay aap kuch likhnay wali hain to hum post nahi banatay! fazool main time washyte ho giya! Echoed the same sentiments in my ranting as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1nishowstruckipkbs-Vee05-

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Whatay ramanchi walla promo. Haha!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234howcomeshowstruckNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-ipkbs

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by Sahana2

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Ditto Meens.  The last day of the contract I want Arnie to propose marriage to her on his own accord and not under family pressure.  That too in a private twosome manner.  DO NOT WANT A BIG WEDDING... maybe some other function later.

Also one thing came to my mind as to why Khushi did not express her hurt to Payal on her being a servant coz I think she still feels that she will be able to walk out after the contract finishes.

Next few days are very imporatnt for Arnie in my mind...

Ditto to both of you. I want the Khushi who dared walk into RM and throw her resignation n ASR's face back. This self-sacrificing, zero self-respect is bothering me a lot.
Sanaya deserves far better than this.

Sahana...

That old Khushi is gone forever...I don't think we will see her again.

Meens, Shewta... I beg to differ on Khushi lacking self respect and self-sacrificing.  She is still the same Khushi  what she was when we met her...she is under the weather now as she does not  know her place in life.

Arnie tells her that he loves her yet twisted her arm to come back to RM .  She decides to complete the remaining days of the contract...

Her family ( bua & amma) wanted to send her back home coz girls should not stay at ones maikka for long. She is scared of them knowing the truth.

Her  sister has her own troubles and despite Anji saying lets start a fresh Khushi feels guilty.   She did not  claim the Kurta idea was hers coz she knew it may not be taken well.

All in all  , Arnie has to give her that  RESPECT and a place when she can firmly claim to be his wife and a bahu of the Raizada house. Currently she does not belong anywhere... and that is why she is enduring all the insults thrown at her.

Very nicely put Ratna Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Because all this DI DI DI reminded me of my childhood...here is a song about that...And he is also windering Wha...Why...WHay Di Di...ROFL

-Maggie-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Whatay ramanchi walla promo. Haha!

wohi toh!
Nothing new nothing old.
but to let the 8000 meters know, angry old saas aagai hai...

-Maggie-Rag1ni-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by meens80

[
Hopefully there will be no hate from either side anymore; i am tired of love just blossoming for 2 weeks and then hate for 3 months.
I think this track will show Khushi Arnav's past and the reason he has turned out the way he has; she needs to understand him completely that is where we are headed.
The track will also reveal how Arnav is linked to Khushi's past; i have a feeling his dad was involved in Khushi's parents accident and death; that will make Arnav go into peetal bartan mode because this is something he cannot fox for her; then she will reach out to him and bring him out of it only to have Shyam come back with renewed plans for disaster.
This past track will bring in a lot of pain  but hopefully no hate.

I agree.. if the PH has another separation track in store for us it will harakiri of the show..

Why do we think of an extra-marital affair being the cause of their death? Were there any hints? Arnav's father could have been a philanderer and may have killed Khushi's parents by rash driving... I doubt Khushi's mom would have had an affair with ASR's dad.. had this been the case, wouldn't  Garima have recognised them..?

I absolutely agree with you and that is what i meant that Arnav's dad was responsible for the accident and death. I have been hoping that they do not show the past connection to be an affair between Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom..that is just too ewww in my opinion.
I doubt we are in for another separation too; we are headed to a re-marriage and like i posted earlier the thought of the remarriage should come from Arnav because he wants to make things right for Khushi and give her the true respect of his wife and not be due to insistence from Dadi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcomeLadyLaLa.Mandy.PSharadaipkbssbk2Newbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by ipkbs

What a post ragini.
I get what you say about the maids. I didnt think much to the maid statement. And although I have never been around a maid, something tells me maids don't dress in rags anymore.
considering Dadi is very backwards and stuck in olden times, maybe for her, a royal Malik bahu does not finger liphut. So seeing a muddy khushi with a balti made her draw the conclusion. And we know how quick these maliks are at first impressions.
and about the caste thing, yep its reality, but to draw in the audience, maybe they need to touch the sensitive issues, however the real test lies in how successfully they tackle the issue..

Good points...For me, the outrage was not because Kushi was being accused of being a maid (or looking like one)...but the fact that Dadi thought being a maid was such a horrid thing...something impure/derogatory. I didn't like the fact that she had such a negative reaction to a maid. Everyone should be treated with respect, no matter their occupation.

P.S Love your poster/pic...maid in RM!!  LOL

Soon Daadi will discover that Bhabhi toh maid kam, mad zayada hain. Tab unka chehra dekhne layak hoga.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-howcomeipkbsDiyaS-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Aashi, I love your post!!! I am hoping Arnav provides the balance needed for this track, its fine to show her not liking Khushi but don't be degrading. The CVs need to know where to draw the line, there is more than enough potential for this track to work without going too far with the untouchable servant and knowing to stay within their aukats.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlLadyLaLashowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top