Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 20)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Oh boy.. just saw the promo.. By the looks of it, it does not bode well for Khushi.. will ASR back to hating her Cry ?

Why do you say that ?  I though Arnie holding on to her hand shows support...and it is time for the past to come out ...Arnie can never go back to hating her...that will be suicide for the show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva--Maggie-meens80showstruckLadyLaLasbk2

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Oh boy.. just saw the promo.. By the looks of it, it does not bode well for Khushi.. will ASR back to hating her Cry ?

Why do you say that ?  I though Arnie holding on to her hand shows support...and it is time for the past to come out ...Arnie can never go back to hating her...that will be suicide for the show...

Same here .. but the fact that he dropped her hand when Dadi came in means separation. The hate will be from Khushi's side most likely this time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80LadyLaLashowstruck

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Shocked Just read a new promo is out! Its about time!!!

I was just thinking kyon no new promo yet!

But bigger question is will these 2 Namoona's say I love you ever to each other face to face????

namoonas LOL khushi ne toh ek baar bhi arnav se nahi kaha hai ilu at least arnav ne phone par toh kaha'khushi is busy pleasing everyone but arnav'someone teach her the thumb rule'husband is no 1'rest come later

Read mishti's latest post Wink

Mandy - Bhat bhat ?? Tellz pleez... Does that go against our HG rules? Hope not..

showstruckNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Tonight I will be dreaming about Vishnu's 10 Avatar's...makes me wonder now was the movie Avatar inspired by that too?? Ok now am making my own Dimag ka Dahi! 

I need to watch a few romantic episodes to get this all outta my head! Big smile

cameron did admit he was inspired from sanskrit mythlogy and hence the name avatar

-Maggie--Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

What a vague yet intriguing promo..

-Maggie-showstruck-Vee05-

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

I just wanted to say this, there is NOTHING wrong that Daadi mistakes Khushi for a maid. Lots of maids are really well turned out and it is an honest mistake that one can make. For example, when new people visit my house and see our really attractive and neatly dressed maid, they are often confused wondering who she is. And very routinely my dad does look like Ramu Kaaka. Nothing wrong with that. (Plus, maids are awesome. My mom will vouch for that) I was okay about Daadi mistaking Khushi for a maid and I didn't care much for the 'OMG how dare she call her a maid' (not to delve too much into that, but those reactions are what I found offensive)

But I have to say, I was still unhappy with Daadi. Even though I get the intent for bringing her in (drama --->> TRPs) and provide greater insight into why Arnav is such an ASR. I also get it that I am indulging in a knee-jerk reaction, but lets just that I have very little tolerance for casteist, classist saas-drama. Yes, I understand that such things happen in the real world (the newspapers tell me about how certain people cannot enter the inner sanctum of temples etc), I get that, but I still don't see why I need to see it. Perhaps I don't understand religion really, having been raised by rationalist parents and being a product of mixed faith, where everything goes and there are no 'purity zones' in our house. So I am just frustrated seeing this in a love story.

Though to be fair to Dadi, even Nani in her early days was pretty douchey. Ya, she loved Khushi and thought of her as 'aapan umra ki ladkiyon se bahut aage' – which was only because Khushi fitted into her definition of good Indian girls – you know, Indian attire, tied up hair and who could tell her festivals apart. She hated La, who was a 'working-woman who liked to party' (*gasp*). But today Naani has thawed and tomorrow Daadi will too – but the question still remains, do means justify the ends. But this is the same show, where to bring the truth about the marriage the girl had to seriously contemplate suicide. So yeah, anything goes. I have also concluded that I don't like matriarch type characters on TV shows. They always make sure that patriarchy wins. Irony much.

BTW, as someone who watches the competition show on occasion (go ahead and judge me), which while having a super regressive premise, is actually a pretty progressive (albeit boring) show. The matriarch character there, is a meanie too, but is also simultaneously badass. TV and the world at large, needs more badass women :D

Thanks Sari for your post. Some of us were waiting for us it right after the episode so that we could calm ourselves down. (though, birthday girl Ippy did her very best to keep the mood upbeat :D)

PS: Given all the Ramayana references, what are the chances that Daadi is going to be the chastity demanding Dhobi?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2Sunispsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-Moksha51docgirlmeens80joenet1234howcomeshowstruckMepharmLadyLaLapremparbat.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanDiyaSipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobop

Shocked Just read a new promo is out! Its about time!!!

I was just thinking kyon no new promo yet!

But bigger question is will these 2 Namoona's say I love you ever to each other face to face????

namoonas LOL khushi ne toh ek baar bhi arnav se nahi kaha hai ilu at least arnav ne phone par toh kaha'khushi is busy pleasing everyone but arnav'someone teach her the thumb rule'husband is no 1'rest come later

Read mishti's latest post Wink

something new came up mandy?? lemme go out n check

showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by Sahana2

Originally posted by meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Ditto Meens.  The last day of the contract I want Arnie to propose marriage to her on his own accord and not under family pressure.  That too in a private twosome manner.  DO NOT WANT A BIG WEDDING... maybe some other function later.

Also one thing came to my mind as to why Khushi did not express her hurt to Payal on her being a servant coz I think she still feels that she will be able to walk out after the contract finishes.

Next few days are very imporatnt for Arnie in my mind...

Ditto to both of you. I want the Khushi who dared walk into RM and throw her resignation n ASR's face back. This self-sacrificing, zero self-respect is bothering me a lot.
Sanaya deserves far better than this.

Sahana...

That old Khushi is gone forever...I don't think we will see her again.

Meens, Shewta... I beg to differ on Khushi lacking self respect and self-sacrificing.  She is still the same Khushi  what she was when we met her...she is under the weather now as she does not  know her place in life.

Arnie tells her that he loves her yet twisted her arm to come back to RM .  She decides to complete the remaining days of the contract...

Her family ( bua & amma) wanted to send her back home coz girls should not stay at ones maikka for long. She is scared of them knowing the truth.

Her  sister has her own troubles and despite Anji saying lets start a fresh Khushi feels guilty.   She did not  claim the Kurta idea was hers coz she knew it may not be taken well.

All in all  , Arnie has to give her that  RESPECT and a place when she can firmly claim to be his wife and a bahu of the Raizada house. Currently she does not belong anywhere... and that is why she is enduring all the insults thrown at her.

Ratna - Day Dreaming Well said. 

Tumahare muh mein ghee shakkar, looking forward to see that happen after Arnie gives her her due place in his life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80premparbatDiyaSsbk2

Go to top