Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 18)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah...had to mention that I Lurved Kushi's hairstyle today...beauutiful!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoopremparbatshowstruckPr1yanka

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana2

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Ditto Meens.  The last day of the contract I want Arnie to propose marriage to her on his own accord and not under family pressure.  That too in a private twosome manner.  DO NOT WANT A BIG WEDDING... maybe some other function later.

Also one thing came to my mind as to why Khushi did not express her hurt to Payal on her being a servant coz I think she still feels that she will be able to walk out after the contract finishes.

Next few days are very imporatnt for Arnie in my mind...

Ditto to both of you. I want the Khushi who dared walk into RM and throw her resignation n ASR's face back. This self-sacrificing, zero self-respect is bothering me a lot.
Sanaya deserves far better than this.

Sahana...

That old Khushi is gone forever...I don't think we will see her again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2meens80mitthoohowcomeshowstruckPr1yankaNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
We are talking about KHUSHI"S baby bump?????!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShocked
Yeh kab hua?Shocked...
U mean Friday night was more than we thought?Wink
LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoohowcomeshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Shocked Just read a new promo is out! Its about time!!!

I was just thinking kyon no new promo yet!

But bigger question is will these 2 Namoona's say I love you ever to each other face to face????

Should be soon Vee, how much longer can they go?? I know actions speak louder than words but come on, a face to face admission would not hurt Embarrassed

The promo was perfect!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoohowcomeshowstruckPr1yanka-Vee05-

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Sahana...

After today's declaration of "jisse itna pyar karte hain" ...yep, she probably is gone. 
Her next trait of doing and bearing anything for the loved ones will overpower her other traits for a while, till the past kicks in atleast

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-mitthoomeens80showstrucksbk2

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by Sahana2

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Ditto Meens.  The last day of the contract I want Arnie to propose marriage to her on his own accord and not under family pressure.  That too in a private twosome manner.  DO NOT WANT A BIG WEDDING... maybe some other function later.

Also one thing came to my mind as to why Khushi did not express her hurt to Payal on her being a servant coz I think she still feels that she will be able to walk out after the contract finishes.

Next few days are very imporatnt for Arnie in my mind...

Ditto to both of you. I want the Khushi who dared walk into RM and throw her resignation n ASR's face back. This self-sacrificing, zero self-respect is bothering me a lot.
Sanaya deserves far better than this.

Sahana...

I agree with Shweta, i do not think we will see that Khushi back because she has now realized that she loves this man more than anything else in the world. What i do not get is why can't she stand up to the rest; Anjali, Mami, Dadi: with Arnav you still see she has a fight in her; she will call his bluff, show him his place, argue with him, irritate him but with the others she just becomes the SP bahu which is so not interesting, because she fights the one person who actually cares for her and takes crap from everyone else.Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-mitthoohowcomeshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankasbk2

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Shocked Just read a new promo is out! Its about time!!!

I was just thinking kyon no new promo yet!

But bigger question is will these 2 Namoona's say I love you ever to each other face to face????

namoonas LOL khushi ne toh ek baar bhi arnav se nahi kaha hai ilu at least arnav ne phone par toh kaha…khushi is busy pleasing everyone but arnav…someone teach her the thumb rule…husband is no 1…rest come later

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthooshowstruck-Vee05-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@Sari , joey - Wonderful posts. Great that you still stay positive on this track
Other SGs -- great takes

Jalebi track... we have the RTR , anji, shyam and the past all mixed up. This is the next step before separation... so will be all jalebi ish... but this is also the track towards Shyam full exposure and a marriage and a honeymoon so we should enjoy it while it is on!

Dadi is all regressive - pital bartan and all ( pital is supposed to be shudh for poojas and the like -- people carry their own set wherever they go... chatai is because one is not supposed to sit on the floor-- you know)...we now know where ASR got his aukat and other habits from.. but this will only push the two love birds together and make ASR acknowledge every aukat crap that he has given Khushi and fix it. Hope this track leads to ILU to each other instead of to walls/villains/air and what have you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthooshowstruck-Vee05-

Go to top