Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 17)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

hp chala bhi jata to RM ki pricesses ko koi faraq nahi padna tha..khushi n payal ko laga dete kaam par n they would have happily obligedOuch

True that... Anji can boil milk and water. So, i guess the other menial job of cooking and cleaning can be done by K/P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthooshowstruckPr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hi girlsHug,

In a rush. Just putting roomal to get back here later...though that is optimism much...the rest of this week hangout will be a luxury that I I can ill-afford...too much on my plate...but kya karien...just can't stay away...hopefully will at least manage to stalk the thread!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoojoenet1234showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Sari and SGsThumbs Up.I was too morose after the episode yesterday and had ranted on the previous thread...but after reading the posts..ab thoda shant hui hoon...lets see what the future holds...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthooNewbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Shocked Just read a new promo is out! Its about time!!!

I was just thinking kyon no new promo yet!

But bigger question is will these 2 Namoona's say I love you ever to each other face to face????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-mitthoomeens80showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Actually no Vee, Geet did 2 years and it was only pushed out because the channel stopped.

IPKKND will do 2 years and then stop if it has too, they'll take the story till June 6th 2013 and then what happens, only they know, but Gul seems very ambitious and this is on Star and she wanted Geet to play out longer so she definitely won't let IPKKND see its end before 2 years on such a huge platform.

Ok bas...no more of this dukhyari TALK!!!! Thumbs Down

Arnav and Khushi ke bachon ke kya naam honge??? And will Khushi have a Bump???LOL

100% sure Khushi will have a baby bump... .. not only because SI appears to be more dedicated towards her craft but also... SI is brilliant at comedy and emotions and a baby bump .. will provide ample opportunity for both.. given that Khushi is with someone like ASR !!

Ladka ..hoga to Anand
Ladki hogi to hmm... Arshi ? Big smile

GM ladies - Sanaya did a baby bump segment ( SBS) on her own ... Barun and she play acted it . She surely will do it if the show demands it !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthooshowstruck-Vee05-

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

But bigger question is will these 2 Namoona's say I love you ever to each other face to face????

Shouldnt that be a pre-requisite for re-marriage, telepathy cant work this time man!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-meens80showstruckNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Agree-- they should marry for the right reasons and one of them is not dadi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoomeens80showstruck

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Ditto Meens.  The last day of the contract I want Arnie to propose marriage to her on his own accord and not under family pressure.  That too in a private twosome manner.  DO NOT WANT A BIG WEDDING... maybe some other function later.

Also one thing came to my mind as to why Khushi did not express her hurt to Payal on her being a servant coz I think she still feels that she will be able to walk out after the contract finishes.

Next few days are very imporatnt for Arnie in my mind...

Ditto to both of you. I want the Khushi who dared walk into RM and throw her resignation n ASR's face back. This self-sacrificing, zero self-respect is bothering me a lot.
Sanaya deserves far better than this.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoomeens80premparbatshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankasbk2

Go to top