Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 16)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Have not much to say... Am mighty irritated by the regressive path they chose. As if using khushi/payal as " use me as a door mat" was not enough, daadi's comments were plainDead

They should thank their stars that they said all this to khushi, had HP heard it, he would do the resignation scene far better than khushi. Bhaad mein jaaye aap aur bhaad mein jaaye aapki naukri! 

Imagine losing another prakash brother, RM will never find good help...Confused 

Thats it milord.Big smile

hp chala bhi jata to RM ki pricesses ko koi faraq nahi padna tha..khushi n payal ko laga dete kaam par n they would have happily obligedOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomemitthooshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
The new promo is out...is posting a link for that ok? or is it against hangout rules?  Is it considered to be a spoiler?

Edited by magnetic693 - 06 August 2012 at 8:01pm

mitthoopremparbatshowstruckipkbs-Vee05-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Ditto Meens.  The last day of the contract I want Arnie to propose marriage to her on his own accord and not under family pressure.  That too in a private twosome manner.  DO NOT WANT A BIG WEDDING... maybe some other function later.

Also one thing came to my mind as to why Khushi did not express her hurt to Payal on her being a servant coz I think she still feels that she will be able to walk out after the contract finishes.

Next few days are very imporatnt for Arnie in my mind...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-mitthoomeens80howcomeshowstruckPr1yankaipkbssbk2

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by magnetic693

Hi Everyone,

Liked today's episode...set the stage for the next track.  Gosh, Kushi has the patience and serenity of a saint...I would have gone ape sh*t on Dadi after the second naukri line.  Dead  Angry  How can a person call themselves religious or educated when they believe such crap about "servants don't touch puja stuff etc" is beyond me.  I really hope they bring this old world mentality up in order to have Kushi do a 360 on it!  Wanna see Dadi end up hugging servants, use Hinglish and getting her groove on by the end of the track!!!!

My NK crush continues...loved how he tried to defend Kushi before being given the "talk to da hand cause the face ain't listening" move.  Does Dadi secretly enjoy watching 1990's American sitcoms at the 'shram?  Oh NK...please never leave.  Embarrassed  I wanna set you up and get you settled on the show!

Loved the end shot with Anjali/Dadi and ASR/Nani with the others watching..epic.  I know whose side I am on!  Precap was awesome...**drool** ASR is never hotter than when he is defending wifey!  The slant of the head, the eyes shooting glares...uffttt!! 

Mags, what I've seen with Dadi is nothing new. I've seen too many shows where a character is religious yet has the worst thoughts ever about a person, sadly IPKKND hasn't been spared from showing this.

NK rocks! Just when I think I can't love his character more, I do. I love the way he did not hesitate to call Manorama out on not correcting Dadi, its like his heart breaks for Khushi when he sees injustice being done to her. He's such a sweetheart.

Precap was too good, it just took a hand stopping Khushi to anger Arnav if only he knows it went beyond that.

I know..that scene was so good.  I had a lump in my throat when I saw how agitated he was getting, and when he spoke out...wow.  Loved it.

ashwink630mitthooshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

Ditto Meens.  The last day of the contract I want Arnie to propose marriage to her on his own accord and not under family pressure.  That too in a private twosome manner.  DO NOT WANT A BIG WEDDING... maybe some other function later.

Also one thing came to my mind as to why Khushi did not express her hurt to Payal on her being a servant coz I think she still feels that she will be able to walk out after the contract finishes.

Next few days are very imporatnt for Arnie in my mind...

RatnaHug,
I have lost all hope for Khushi's character, even after being legally married to Arnav forever also i doubt she will be upset about someone mistaking her for a servant esp. if that person is family. Day by day they are showing her self respect reducing and self sacrifice increasing; if someone calls me a servant; the person will regret that day for the rest of their lifeLOLLOL.
I am quite sure she will want to leave again because her presence is causing stress between Arnav and Dadi and that is probably the reason Arnav is mad at her.

Edited by meens80 - 06 August 2012 at 8:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-mitthoohowcomepremparbatshowstruckPr1yanka

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Meens: I think the reason will be Daadi but the decision will be by ASR. She will mouth real nasty stuff to Khushi and ASR will probably overhear that. 
Then yet in another Impulse, he will declare re-marriage. This time because he sees that this can happen to Khushi if he does not propose another ceremony. This, i believe will be a family affair, probably also the point of return of Daiyya Ho!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoomeens80showstruck

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by dillimetro

Originally posted by sbk2

Mitthoo Hug

Yaar...after last week's ASR blackmail and bullying and Khushi behaving like a silly idiotic kid with no self respect, I was very disappointed with IPK...mera post karne ka mann hi nahin karta tha..

Friday ka episode was good, but again, I did not understand how Khushi could be so chirpy and talkative with ASR, as if nothing happened!

I cannot identify with this Khushi at all.

As for Misthi's spoiler...let's see what they show yaar. I'm guessing ASR will instruct her to do something or Not do something and she will do the opposite...and so he will get angry.

Being a hardcore Sarun fan I love watching their scenes together - Friday waala episode  - I loved the gift opening scenes ONLY because of Sanaya and Barun...but I was taken aback to see 'Khushi' being so nonchalant and having amnesia about all the previous incidents Confused

Sab kuch aise bhula diya jaise kuch hua hi nahin...why on earth did she leave RM then? The whole leaving for GH track made absolutely no sense to me.

True that !! Star

khair...on important topic #1 ...  .did miss you a lot !! me busy with my mithoo-giri.. Silly

and another important topic # 2... Yaar .. dinner banate banate.. pressure cooker mein meri daal kuch zyaada hi gal gayi... ab phir soch rahi hoon..what to do... ..Nitzy had given me a solution last time ..par woh PM delete kar diya..

and then next important topic #3.. Khushi's bipolar moods are the norm for me now. I get more shocked when she behaves in more reasonable way in her marriage.  I root for Khushi Smile..but do I find her characterization annoying at times.. Heck Yes !!!

Chalo.. aisi hi..aapse milne ki khushi mein.. posting Shashi Babua song..Smile  the one we had bonded over.. when this show still made lot of sense..

Love the weather these days.. pleasant in the evenings..  How's weather in CA ?

Divi...

Both my kids and hubby love this song...and I love the part where Shashi Kapoor comes in...both he and Rishi were such eye candy during their hey days Embarrassed

Weather here is hot yaar...thankfully at nights it cools down considerably...but temps touched 106 F last week...this is peak summer and it gets hot almost everyday, though triple digits are not that frequent.

Anyway...no complaints, after having lived in the midwest and a city like Cleveland, CA weather is like heaven and I love the sunny weather.

Khushi's bipolar nature is something I am finding extremely irritating.
What does she have in mind? So has she accepted Arnie as her husband now?

What about the contract then?

I want to see their remarriage and I want ASR proposing to her - need not be cheesy and cliched...in his own stylish way (and by that I do NOT mean blackmail and bullying by involving someone else from her family as bait...)

I want him to sweep her off her feet by his proposal...like the way she reacted after the pearl necklace gift on Friday.

As of now, the past, Anji, HItler Dadi...etc etc are just spoiling my mood...mujhe Arhi romance aur remarriage chahiye...bas!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthooshowstruck

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Shocked Just read a new promo is out! Its about time!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoohowcomeshowstruckpremparbat-Vee05-

Go to top