Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 15)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@Mandy.. I agree that Anji now has support to bring Shyaam back. I do think that Shyaam might have had something to do with dadi coming back too.. 
Bhabhi is in for some serious taanas.. I just hope they make her withdraw rather than her usual I will rub my fAce in your nose approach

@Bop... Thanks... I remember trivia well 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-.Mandy.-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Have not much to say... Am mighty irritated by the regressive path they chose. As if using khushi/payal as " use me as a door mat" was not enough, daadi's comments were plainDead

They should thank their stars that they said all this to khushi, had HP heard it, he would do the resignation scene far better than khushi. Bhaad mein jaaye aap aur bhaad mein jaaye aapki naukri! 

Imagine losing another prakash brother, RM will never find good help...Confused 

Thats it milord.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moksha51-Maggie-sbk2-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I always wanted to understand more about Hindu mythology and can i say since Saturday I have read SO much and all of this makes so much more sense. I have to thank the show for this...I wouldnt really read all of this indepth if it wasnt for this...who knows if it is true stuff or not...that they are somehow connected but atleast it gave me insight on things i just had no interest in growing up! 

Chalo Arnav and Khushi ke sang kuch to new sikha...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Ippy...Love how your mind works..

Oh ...I love punarjanam type stories... cornier the better Big smile

I always get a big bag of popcorn and enjoy those..happily... horror-worror type nahin..just a regular punar janam..romantic (madhumati, mehbooba, Lekin,..many more !!) or badla types (karan arjun)

Issi baat pe ... punarjanam song posting./..old pop video...One of my older cousin loved listening to Nazia.. I love her voice as well... too bad she passed away so soon..

fab song loved itThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Hi Everyone,

Liked today's episode...set the stage for the next track.  Gosh, Kushi has the patience and serenity of a saint...I would have gone ape sh*t on Dadi after the second naukri line.  Dead  Angry  How can a person call themselves religious or educated when they believe such crap about "servants don't touch puja stuff etc" is beyond me.  I really hope they bring this old world mentality up in order to have Kushi do a 360 on it!  Wanna see Dadi end up hugging servants, use Hinglish and getting her groove on by the end of the track!!!!

My NK crush continues...loved how he tried to defend Kushi before being given the "talk to da hand cause the face ain't listening" move.  Does Dadi secretly enjoy watching 1990's American sitcoms at the 'shram?  Oh NK...please never leave.  Embarrassed  I wanna set you up and get you settled on the show!

Loved the end shot with Anjali/Dadi and ASR/Nani with the others watching..epic.  I know whose side I am on!  Precap was awesome...**drool** ASR is never hotter than when he is defending wifey!  The slant of the head, the eyes shooting glares...uffttt!! 

Mags, what I've seen with Dadi is nothing new. I've seen too many shows where a character is religious yet has the worst thoughts ever about a person, sadly IPKKND hasn't been spared from showing this.

NK rocks! Just when I think I can't love his character more, I do. I love the way he did not hesitate to call Manorama out on not correcting Dadi, its like his heart breaks for Khushi when he sees injustice being done to her. He's such a sweetheart.

Precap was too good, it just took a hand stopping Khushi to anger Arnav if only he knows it went beyond that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Hola SG's Hug

Post updated on page 2, for those interested.  Will be back in a bit...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoopremparbatipkbssbk2

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by Shastradhari

i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...
TV channels should not promote such things..
dadi said she even dont let servants touch temple thingsShockedAngry
its clear insult to that community...who r human beings just like us

Good point Shastra...Clap But I do believe these issues need to be addressed on TV. TV is a powerful medium and reaches a wider audience. I hope the IPK team has a plan to handle this in a delicate way. NK stood up to Dadi although he was not allowed to...Clap

But I think in the coming days I expect nani and ASR to stand up to her and correct her. These issues routinely happen in India even to this day & the only way it can change is by educating the masses against such discrimination. Class and religious discimination still exists in some parts of the country. TV is the right source to educate the masses if handled well. 

Agree with you both. Ntt only that Sari... SP is international and IPK is seen by youngsters.  I would very much like "nayi soch"  here.  I am sure discrimination like this exists in India we are still feaudal in nature BUT i would like  the channle and IPK to make an attempt to rectify this with dadi...and give  youngsters a positive message.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2ashwink630-Maggie-mitthoosbk2ipkbsPr1yanka

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

About ARHI re-marriage i really hope Dadi is not the reason they go ahead with it.
This is something that should have come from ASR; he should want to marry her and give her the true rights of his wife after the crass treatment he gave her the last time and the hell he put her through. I am not that excited to see a 15 day celebration done to please Dadi; I'd rather see a private ceremony between ARHI because it is something Arnav proposes from his heart and wants to make things right for Khushi.
I get that a big fat wedding is huge for TRP's but i hope the CV's fine a better way of showing this rather than just to fulfill Dadi's insistenceConfused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2ashwink630-Maggie-mitthoohowcomeshowstruckpremparbat-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbssbk2

Go to top