Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 12)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by sbk2

I only hope Khushi manages to thaw this ice cold woman...not holding my breath on it though...such people never change - look at her attitude towards Manorama (and she's not even her bahu! So I did not get why she can subject Mami to her cold attitude...)

Khushi is not Manorama though and fortunately for her she will have Arnav on her side, he is a no nonsense type of guy. I loved the precap, it didn't take much to anger him and show Dadi whose side he's on. So I have hope he'll come through for Khushi

And that song everyones talking about will play because Khushi will Tell Arnav to be quite and to respect his elder's and he will get mad at her for stopping him...and then shel manao him...thats just my theory with these 2 all bet's are off seriously anything can happen! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630ipkbsPr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Actually no Vee, Geet did 2 years and it was only pushed out because the channel stopped.

IPKKND will do 2 years and then stop if it has too, they'll take the story till June 6th 2013 and then what happens, only they know, but Gul seems very ambitious and this is on Star and she wanted Geet to play out longer so she definitely won't let IPKKND see its end before 2 years on such a huge platform.

Ok bas...no more of this dukhyari TALK!!!! Thumbs Down

Arnav and Khushi ke bachon ke kya naam honge??? And will Khushi have a Bump???LOL

this show is running till ASR is a gramps ladeej,
do you not remember old ASR in La's vision???
they need to 360 thatLOL

You know, I don't see Arnav-Khushi or rather Barun and Sanaya do the 20 year thing.. I can see them do upto a 5 year leap!

I agree...plus i think ASR and Khushi in their 20's and 30's will be fun...beyond that I dont want them to show anyways.

Gul is not Ekta, these 20 year leaps will not happen. The show may leap but not by much

I hope the show doesn't leap...I am not a huge fan.  Stopped watching one serial all together when that happened.  Don't mind a short leap <3 years, but nothing substantial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

I only hope Khushi manages to thaw this ice cold woman...not holding my breath on it though...such people never change - look at her attitude towards Manorama (and she's not even her bahu! So I did not get why she can subject Mami to her cold attitude...)

Khushi is not Manorama though and fortunately for her she will have Arnav on her side, he is a no nonsense type of guy. I loved the precap, it didn't take much to anger him and show Dadi whose side he's on. So I have hope he'll come through for Khushi

And that song everyones talking about will play because Khushi will Tell Arnav to be quite and to respect his elder's and he will get mad at her for stopping him...and then shel manao him...thats just my theory with these 2 all bet's are off seriously anything can happen! Tongue

Yep...that's what I thought too...so even when ASR wants to open his mouth to shut Dadi up, Khushi the Mahaan Naari will not let him D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

could possibly play tomorrow. after the precap scene when khushi tells ASR to shut up.
Big smile

-Maggie--Vee05-Pr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Nice...I hope it happens this way!!

-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i really hope..media should or star plus should stand up for such delicate issues...
TV channels should not promote such things..
dadi said she even dont let servants touch temple thingsShockedAngry
its clear insult to that community...who r human beings just like us

do u really think that will happen….all soaps r regressive to the point of boiling your blood…why do u think child bride has and is running so successfully….actually it is not just that…i can name almost all the major serials currently being aired…..Ouch

-Maggie-LadyLaLaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
There is a new promo out apparently on dadi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-premparbat-Vee05-Pr1yanka

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dillimetro

Mitthoo Hug

Yaar...after last week's ASR blackmail and bullying and Khushi behaving like a silly idiotic kid with no self respect, I was very disappointed with IPK...mera post karne ka mann hi nahin karta tha..

Friday ka episode was good, but again, I did not understand how Khushi could be so chirpy and talkative with ASR, as if nothing happened!

I cannot identify with this Khushi at all.

As for Misthi's spoiler...let's see what they show yaar. I'm guessing ASR will instruct her to do something or Not do something and she will do the opposite...and so he will get angry.

Being a hardcore Sarun fan I love watching their scenes together - Friday waala episode  - I loved the gift opening scenes ONLY because of Sanaya and Barun...but I was taken aback to see 'Khushi' being so nonchalant and having amnesia about all the previous incidents Confused

Sab kuch aise bhula diya jaise kuch hua hi nahin...why on earth did she leave RM then? The whole leaving for GH track made absolutely no sense to me.

True that !! Star

khair...on important topic #1 ...  .did miss you a lot !! me busy with my mithoo-giri.. Silly

and another important topic # 2... Yaar .. dinner banate banate.. pressure cooker mein meri daal kuch zyaada hi gal gayi... ab phir soch rahi hoon..what to do... ..Nitzy had given me a solution last time ..par woh PM delete kar diya..

and then next important topic #3.. Khushi's bipolar moods are the norm for me now. I get more shocked when she behaves in more reasonable way in her marriage.  I root for Khushi Smile..but do I find her characterization annoying at times.. Heck Yes !!!

Chalo.. aisi hi..aapse milne ki khushi mein.. posting Shashi Babua song..Smile  the one we had bonded over.. when this show still made lot of sense..

Love the weather these days.. pleasant in the evenings..  How's weather in CA ?

Edited by dillimetro - 06 August 2012 at 7:17pm

showstrucksbk2

Go to top