Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 11)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

Liked today's episode...set the stage for the next track.  Gosh, Kushi has the patience and serenity of a saint...I would have gone ape sh*t on Dadi after the second naukri line.  Dead  Angry  How can a person call themselves religious or educated when they believe such crap about "servants don't touch puja stuff etc" is beyond me.  I really hope they bring this old world mentality up in order to have Kushi do a 360 on it!  Wanna see Dadi end up hugging servants, use Hinglish and getting her groove on by the end of the track!!!!

My NK crush continues...loved how he tried to defend Kushi before being given the "talk to da hand cause the face ain't listening" move.  Does Dadi secretly enjoy watching 1990's American sitcoms at the 'shram?  Oh NK...please never leave.  Embarrassed  I wanna set you up and get you settled on the show!

Loved the end shot with Anjali/Dadi and ASR/Nani with the others watching..epic.  I know whose side I am on!  Precap was awesome...**drool** ASR is never hotter than when he is defending wifey!  The slant of the head, the eyes shooting glares...uffttt!! 

Read the spoiler stuff too (I know...but...but...) Looks good...was asking for a dance sequence on the weekend, and this looks like it could be it!  Yippee!

Ok...I know I say this alot...but really...Daljeet..wear  a baby bump for pete's sake!!!!!!  I mean, did Dadi find out about Anjali's pregnancy from another source (re:shyam) or are we to assume that she is seeing Anjali heavy (ha!) with child?!? C'mon...this is getting ridiculous. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausammoonlight99ashwink630-Pallavi-howcomepremparbatsoapsudsshowstruckPr1yankasbk2ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Updated page 1 with hangout rules...Wink

Edited by --Sari-- - 06 August 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234showstruck-Vee05-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by ipkbs

Actually no Vee, Geet did 2 years and it was only pushed out because the channel stopped.

IPKKND will do 2 years and then stop if it has too, they'll take the story till June 6th 2013 and then what happens, only they know, but Gul seems very ambitious and this is on Star and she wanted Geet to play out longer so she definitely won't let IPKKND see its end before 2 years on such a huge platform.

Ok bas...no more of this dukhyari TALK!!!! Thumbs Down

Arnav and Khushi ke bachon ke kya naam honge??? And will Khushi have a Bump???LOL

this show is running till ASR is a gramps ladeej,
do you not remember old ASR in La's vision???
they need to 360 thatLOL

You know, I don't see Arnav-Khushi or rather Barun and Sanaya do the 20 year thing.. I can see them do upto a 5 year leap!

I agree...plus i think ASR and Khushi in their 20's and 30's will be fun...beyond that I dont want them to show anyways.

Gul is not Ekta, these 20 year leaps will not happen. The show may leap but not by much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Actually no Vee, Geet did 2 years and it was only pushed out because the channel stopped.

IPKKND will do 2 years and then stop if it has too, they'll take the story till June 6th 2013 and then what happens, only they know, but Gul seems very ambitious and this is on Star and she wanted Geet to play out longer so she definitely won't let IPKKND see its end before 2 years on such a huge platform.

Ok bas...no more of this dukhyari TALK!!!! Thumbs Down

Arnav and Khushi ke bachon ke kya naam honge??? And will Khushi have a Bump???LOL

this show is running till ASR is a gramps ladeej,
do you not remember old ASR in La's vision???
they need to 360 thatLOL

You know, I don't see Arnav-Khushi or rather Barun and Sanaya do the 20 year thing.. I can see them do upto a 5 year leap!

I agree...plus i think ASR and Khushi in their 20's and 30's will be fun...beyond that I dont want them to show anyways.

Gul is not Ekta, these 20 year leaps will not happen. The show may leap but not by much

you don't want dotage rabba ves??LOL

Edited by ipkbs - 06 August 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

I only hope Khushi manages to thaw this ice cold woman...not holding my breath on it though...such people never change - look at her attitude towards Manorama (and she's not even her bahu! So I did not get why she can subject Mami to her cold attitude...)

Khushi is not Manorama though and fortunately for her she will have Arnav on her side, he is a no nonsense type of guy. I loved the precap, it didn't take much to anger him and show Dadi whose side he's on. So I have hope he'll come through for Khushi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-soapsudsshowstruckPr1yankaipkbssbk2-Vee05-

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

SG's - A friendly reminder to all who post here. Here are some guidelines we expect you to adhere to. Please be courteous to fellow SG's and follow these guidelines. It is impossible for me or any SG to monitor the discussion here due to the size of the thread. So we decided to post the rules as a reminder and for those who are new to the hangout.

• Please stick to the topic of discussion; all things IPK is permissible. Occasional OT's are acceptable...Wink

• We  refrain from posting links to spoilers, spoiler videos like SBB/SBS and the likes. This is just a courtesy we extend  to all fellow SG's who would  prefer not to know upcoming scenes until the scene is airedSmile

• We  DO NOT bash other threads or individual posters. Although we are free to share links to appreciate outstanding write ups. We appreciate and applaud  creativity.

• Please refrain from making political statements or bring up political affiliation. This could result in hurting the sentiments of others reading the post including the silent readers.

• We are not about running up the page count or our individual post counts. We do encourage fellow SG's to get to the next level but please do not inconvenience others by excessive spamming. 

• We DO NOT drool over BS. Although occasional drooling is acceptable...Wink We are the spice girls, we appreciate a good thing...ROFL

• We DO NOT post Salluben videos or Shyamu pictures. That comes with a jurmana...ROFL

I believe in free speech and do not believe in policing the thread or micro managing it. I expect SG's to use their best judgement. At the end of the day, it is about having a good time. I hope I have not rubbed anyone the wrong way, it is not against any 1 individual. We are now a big group and I had to lay out the rules so that we do not go overboard and make it unpleasant for others. It is also for those who are new to the hangout.

Thank you...
--Sari--

Thanks for posting..haven't read them before.  Sorry for posting some info about the spoiler...I don't usually do it, and only did so as I noticed it had already been discussed.  Will be careful in future.

Approve

--Sari--showstruckipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Winter is coming... (In case you don't know, it is the tag line of 'Game of Thrones')
  Which way does the scale tip with Dadi will be a matter of perspective. For now, there is not enough evidence to be pro or anti-dadi. I am sitting on the fence and my ass hurts.

There were plenty of hints for decoding but I am going to refrain. I am not about to get slapped with another jurmana in 24 hours. If anyone asks a kostin, I can oblige only if you are willing to split the jurmana :)

Another interesting point to note here is why Dadi chose to go away 14 years ago? Does the 'peetal ka bartan' run in the family? 'Woh aurath' that night did something that made Dadi hide in her peetal ka bartan for 14 years, does the same fate await the grandson? There have been hints of the past which connect Khushi and Arnav, who knows what the past brings in the future?

Khushi was just getting ready to accept her feelings and her place in Arnav's life. With the introduction of Dadi's chaos in their lives, she will retreat back to her shell once again. Looks like Arnavji has his work cut out for him. 'jis say hum itna pyar kartay hain inhe theek say jaantay bhi nahi hain'. The last few months we have seen Arnav realizing his feelings and getting to understand his Khushi, will this track lead to Khushi understanding her Arnavji? 'Aap aisay kiyon hain?' I don't remember the exact times Khushi has asked this question but the two distinct moments were New Years Eve and just last week outside of Gupta House. Both of the times the answer raised more questions. With the entrance of the Malik, will Khushi be able to figure out why Arnav is ASR, the person and not just the name?

For those wanting a 'redemption' will see this track as their wish granted. I for one disagree, because for me redemption has been well underway for a while. I hope CVs are able to execute this mega drama in a decent manner and get their main point across - For Khushi to understand Arnav, for their love to stand the grueling trials and be victorious and be prepared for the next dhamaka.

Briefly touching on the last scene - lines have been drawn, battle is about to begin. It is between Devyani and Arnav Singh Raizada vs the Maliks and the rest of the family in a supporting role. The terms of the battle have yet to be determined but this is one deal that will cost ASR one way or another. 

Side note but important: Humanity took another fall today.  

A not-so-wise man once said 'dekhna hai to dekho'. Little did he know that people might actually consider taking his advice. But the kostin is, kya dekhain? ab to Satymev Jayate bhi khatam ho giya!

joey..ur post has me in splits…ab kya highlight karun aur kya nahi….
@bold LOL

very interesting take on dadi n peetal ka bartan..i was always thinking dadi might be angry someone most likely khushi's mom..but i like ur perspective better….

yes dear..humanity did take a fall today on tv..it takes every day with all the saas bahu channel soaps…especially the one with the highest trps….and i tell u…still in real life as well…it has happened before me…n no amount of gyan by the younger junta works….some things just dont change..unfortunately

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234showstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by sbk2

I only hope Khushi manages to thaw this ice cold woman...not holding my breath on it though...such people never change - look at her attitude towards Manorama (and she's not even her bahu! So I did not get why she can subject Mami to her cold attitude...)

Khushi is not Manorama though and fortunately for her she will have Arnav on her side, he is a no nonsense type of guy. I loved the precap, it didn't take much to anger him and show Dadi whose side he's on. So I have hope he'll come through for Khushi

I think a lot more will happen before the precap, judging by the SBS. They will get uglier.

sbk2-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top