Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... (Page 10)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Originally posted by sbk2

Lovely post Sari!

I read the written updates today and watched only the precap.

I will wait and watch...for I did not sign up for a Saas bahu drama and I have no tolerance for a Hitler Dadi track...if she is instrumental in making Arhi remarriage happen, then I will watch that part.

The rest of it...its only been one episode, but I did not like her general demeanor...

I only hope Khushi manages to thaw this ice cold woman...not holding my breath on it though...such people never change - look at her attitude towards Manorama (and she's not even her bahu! So I did not get why she can subject Mami to her cold attitude...)

The only scenes that will make it worth would be Arnav standing by his wife...I would love to see that!

Khushi, I am guessing will as usual try to get in Dadi's good books and Lord save her if she ends up making it worse than before!

Sigh...yet another family member to pamper Crybaby D'oh

Shwetzoo...Hug
Mithoo missed you Cry

your thoughts on..aaja piya tohe pyaar doon being shown ?

Mitthoo Hug

Yaar...after last week's ASR blackmail and bullying and Khushi behaving like a silly idiotic kid with no self respect, I was very disappointed with IPK...mera post karne ka mann hi nahin karta tha..

Friday ka episode was good, but again, I did not understand how Khushi could be so chirpy and talkative with ASR, as if nothing happened!

I cannot identify with this Khushi at all.

As for Misthi's spoiler...let's see what they show yaar. I'm guessing ASR will instruct her to do something or Not do something and she will do the opposite...and so he will get angry.

Being a hardcore Sarun fan I love watching their scenes together - Friday waala episode  - I loved the gift opening scenes ONLY because of Sanaya and Barun...but I was taken aback to see 'Khushi' being so nonchalant and having amnesia about all the previous incidents Confused

Sab kuch aise bhula diya jaise kuch hua hi nahin...why on earth did she leave RM then? The whole leaving for GH track made absolutely no sense to me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-MaddyAddymitthooAmazingAmyLadyLaLapremparbatshowstruckipkbspolly_mk

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
So really, what happens in the next month till Teej?

Just lots of cry baby and Khushi bali?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthooshowstruckipkbs-Vee05-

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Nice post SariSmile

@Meens, Ratna, Sugar - I am so proud to know you guys Hug- so pleased that you called out Dadi's dispicable behavior towards servants.

And before people start telling me that people like this exist - yes I know they do, but for a show that is telecast to the masses in India, the least they can do is NOT condone and promote this kind of behavior. This is their chance at changing people's outlook and instead they just pump it up a bit - all for TRPs.

Sorry - me no likey!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mitthoopremparbatshowstrucksoapsuds--Sari--sugar_babePr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Yes the Censored crashed.
and i lost all my smart responses to everyones post.
VM tomorrow. I fear for the long life of my lappy. If it burns then i won't be able to watch the epi live. And we cannot have thatShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck.Mandy.sbk2-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

So really, what happens in the next month till Teej?

Just lots of cry baby and Khushi bali?

Khushi Bali NEVER...Arnav wont let it happen...honestly i dont see anyone letting it happen...i do see Shyam's return only then Teej would make sense for Anjali...I see some dragging expect a slower pace than what we are used to...the kicked it up after the kidnapping track but now theyl slow it down...TRP audience doesnt care for story...they care ki TVon karo something that makes sense is on their screen...thats what we; get...I am not complaining though because i have a rather jam packed month coming up Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck.Mandy.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Priyanka, it was interesting to see Manorama against Anjali and Dadi when the battlelines were drawn but also makes sense. Manorama believes Shyam is a jerk and her problem stemmed from Khushi not saying anything to begin with, she will not be for him returning to RM.

Originally posted by sugar_babe

I figured it out!

I don't like this direction right now because everything, everything, Anjali's pregnancy, Shyam's comeback, Arnav's RTR, the re-marriage and the past have been clumped together.

This bothers me because what could be separate tracks has all merged into one which reduces the shelf life sooo much!

I totally agree with you! All these tracks being lumped into one makes one worry about the future of the show but choosing to remain positive

Moksha, I think this is Di the manipulator at work here. Before Dadi arrived she didn't have anyone on her side to make Shyam's return possible but now she does. Anjali now has one person she can wrap around her little finger to do her bidding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Haye Rabba! 9 pages already! Random scribblings updated on page 1. Padhna hai to padho!

I am sitting sick in bed in a mood to bak bak...so Wink

Uff ho! kiya hua? tum theek ho?

Let's just say Vee wont be eating burger's for a while...Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234showstruck.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

DADI and DIDI Hug Dead DADI is here to make Anjali bitiya's life normal. But Anjali bitiya's IQ is almost zero. She didn't ask how DADI who is missing in action for 14 years knows about Damadji. 
Anjali bitiya and her sympathizers Dead

@bold true that 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-

Go to top