Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maaloo

maybe woh aurat is khushi's mom.. may be his dad lusted after Khushis mom.. and maybe he tried some stuff on her.. and maybe she pulled the trigger to save her izzat.. and it all happened on Anji's wedding day, and seeing this ASR's mom also committed suicide. .

Please no!!! Don't think I can take that. Let it not be K's mom
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was just trying to recall the old episodes...on the shradh epi the photo had Mom and Dad both right?...and Arnav didn't have any strong reaction to it...and garland fell of dad's side of the photo? (can't remember) and Arnie put it back on? without showing any strong feeling? or was there something?.Anj has also mentioned ma and papa in some epi while talking to him...although he himself never ever spoke about his father and his jaw clenched everytime nani compared him to his father...but he never actually said anything to nani...but today's was the strongest reaction he had to the mention of his father
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

asr's dad must be lusting after khushi's mom'.but he never had an affair with her'yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai'.that ways asr n khushi wont be siblings'.it can also be asr's dad lusting after shyam's mum😆 which made her kill herself or something n hence shyam wants asr 2 b destroyed'kuchch bhi ho the cvs have got the attention of the viewers back

oops.. seems like we are thinking alike.. said the same thing a couple of posts back.
Edited by maaloo - 11 years ago
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sahana2

Read somewhere that 'uss aurat' is Shyam's sister. Remember Khushi's storytelling to the doctor?

Yup, that is what Redux thread says. Shyam's sister is better than Khushi's mother. Better for the sanity of the fandom :)
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Chaliye Bhabhi's most important question is answered -- aap aise kyun hain?

🤣

You must be happy now, IPK finally has got one badaas woman 
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys guys.. calm down! hold your horses! whatever it is they will show it eventually. The track has just started. Just enjoy the drama element that for once they are showing something which should make EVERYONE happy! 
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astra

Uffo. This angst-ridden MB heroes are always silly and they always need a big tight slap (not that they get it) All this gold-digger shit is really stupid. Like rich people marry for any other reason. And anyway whats so strange about marrying for money and aukat in India? 

@ bold : exactly !  
about that thappad .. i ve always felt bhabhi missed her chance ! shaadi se pehle ek to lagane ka tha bhaiya ko ! unfortunately now it will be domestic violence ... sigh .. hai re nayi soch !
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Bahut hindi pics ( 70s-80s ) dekthe ho aap!

arre yaar.. anything.. as long as they are not related ... like to see them as a married couple😆
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

It can't be shyam's mom...eeks...he is married to Anj...

But the woh aurat has to have some connection shyam otherwise how else does he fit into the story? I am assuming that all 4 of their pasts are intertwined in some way...which set up a cascade which culminated in the present day events

Somehow i feel Shyamu is behind Dadi jee sudden apperance in RM.

Well  TRPs are the real reason for Dadi jee ke darshan par dil ko behlaane mein kya jaata hain.

Bhy fear Of Anjie when Shyamu is there

I mean how else she was able to know that Anjie baby is pregnant.

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: paru_rox

So the way Bitwa described Dadi today, who else thought he was talking about An-jhalli to quite an extent 😕 ... Dadi ji sure influenced grandkids personalities in their tender years.

I though more of a combination of Papad and Toffee. Papee? Toffad? Never mind.