Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sahana2

It was funny when Arnie was describing Dadi to Khushi. Someday Khushi should tell him' Arnavji, aap to bilkul Dadi jaisa hain'😊

*snort*
Aapke aankhen bilkul aapki Amma jaisi hain, she once told him that. That didn't go too well for her though. Or maybe it did, because she did get an apology.

Originally posted by bobop

i know but us chicas' minds work in strange ways'.asr kahta tha toh attitude lagta tha'hot guy n ala'dadi kah rahi hain to hitler moniker mil gaya hai unheπŸ˜›

Actually Dadi ka ASRishness was not the problem ... I found the problem to be exactly what Nani & ASR questioned -- it was made clear that she distanced herself after the "haadsa" but yet she was in full fledged authority wala mode when it came to her grand-kids life. That did not sit well. Glad CV's checked that point asap.
Ok  can we now shift the focus to 'uss aurat'? mentioned twice today by both nani and dadi in ominous tone, the one reserved for she-who-must-not-be-named. add that to the dad who must not be named and what do you get???? eeek. Hoping wo aurat is not Khishi's mom. Plsss not the sibling theory!
Originally posted by ipkbs

phew. at last. so verdict is good looks like?

Ippy! What is with this kolaveri walla DP?! Aap bhi na.
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

Now that Hitler Dadi is here, Delhi will be the new "Haadson ka shehar" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ipkbs

phew. at last. so verdict is good looks like?

Yup. Totally power packed dhamekadar epi.

Waise toh Mumbai ke baare mein suna tha, ki woh haadson ka shahar hain.. but turns out Lucknow was too. Haadsa and woh aurat.
Good episode. I actually understood all (most) of it. Still not liking Daadi (I understand her, but I don't like her anyway). Maybe if she was young, male and hot I would have felt differently. But she is not. So I don't.

arey this wo aurat is gonna be the next big thing ! i have a feeling this is going to show us why asr was so class conscious with khushi in the beginning when he thought of her as a gold digger n all that jazz ... his violent dislike n callous treatment seem to be an offshoot of this wo aurat i tell u ! 
Originally posted by Astra

Ok  can we now shift the focus to 'uss aurat'? mentioned twice today by both nani and dadi in ominous tone, the one reserved for she-who-must-not-be-named. add that to the dad who must not be named and what do you get???? eeek. Hoping wo aurat is not Khishi's mom. Plsss not the sibling theory!

Woh aurat better be Shyam's mom. Wait! That will be creepy too. Plus, Shyam and Anjali must roughly be the same age, so that seems tough.
Originally posted by cicilia9

arey this wo aurat is gonna be the next big thing ! i have a feeling this is going to show us why asr was so class conscious with khushi in the beginning when he thought of her as a gold digger n all that jazz ... his violent dislike n callous treatment seem to be an offshoot of this wo aurat i tell u ! 

Chaliye Bhabhi's most important question is answered -- aap aise kyun hain?

Ippy! What is with this kolaveri walla DP?! Aap bhi na.

taake jab ippy baat kar rahi hai toh aap puri baat sun kar jaiye.

welcoming Dadi and her palm power.