Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylq7j0P4tzY[/YOUTUBE]

My bad I meant 355 as your fave scene. And I read your 366 as 356.. blind as a bat without the visual aids.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok am off to bed...see ya on the other side πŸ˜ƒ
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Sounds awesome! But boo to the floods. Yeh kya baat hui? But more hangout time for Ippy then!</font>

Going to snort at the more hangout time since I'm on it for 24hrs anyway. πŸ˜†
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: docgirl

@Sari, great post as always... making sense of what was a really tough episode to watch. 

πŸ‘ for posting hangout rules. We all need reminding... all of us step out of line at one time or another. 

Can I make a vinamr nivedan... many folks here enjoy posting and discussing spoilers. I'd hate to take the fun away from them just bcos folks like like moi woud rather not. If there is spoiler alert msg at the top of the post, its possible to skip past. But ladeej... no dissing the lovely spoiler devis... they bring in goodies for many! πŸ˜›

Thanks Doc...That was an ok episode. I can handle regressive women; I have watched Pak shows & loved them. It is a part of life and it exposes you to what is out there and make you want to appreciate what you have and empathize with people that don't have the same luxuries as you do. I don't believe in covering up the evils in any society and saying all is well. Instead if the masses are educated with a social message I am all for it.

On the spoilers, girls are free to discuss them but put a spoiler alert msg clearly indicating it is a spoiler so that gals like you & me don't click on it accidentally...πŸ˜‰ I am cool reading the spoilers but not the videos like SBS/SBB. I will edit the main post with this note.

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

hey girls is both Janmashtomi and Arnav's birthday on the 9th August?

Do you think they will show Arnav's birhtday? Is khushi singing because its his birthday?

I am hoping they show Janmashtami; i loved the way Khushi tricked Arnav into attending the puja last year and then the face off in the car was super tooπŸ‘πŸΌ
I think Khushi is singing because she wants to be all mahan and leave again because Dadi is angry with her; this will anger Arnav and then Khushi may then try to manaofy him. It is actually quite a seductive song; i'm excited to see how the incorporate it into the episode.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ipkbs

cant blame u..it is too too addictingπŸ˜›

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Thanks Doc...That was an ok episode. I can handle regressive women; I have watched Pak shows & loved them. It is a part of life and it exposes you to what is out there and make you want to appreciate what you have and empathize with people that don't have the same luxuries as you do. I don't believe in covering up the evils in any society and saying all is well. Instead if the masses are educated with a social message I am all for it.

On the spoilers, girls are free to discuss them but put a spoiler alert msg clearly indicating it is a spoiler so that gals like you & me don't click on it accidentally...πŸ˜‰ I am cool reading the spoilers but not the videos like SBS/SBB. I will edit the main post with this note.

I agree...I don't mind reading a spoiler, but try not to watch videos as they ruin the actual scene for me when I am watching later.  I don't mind promos as I think they are like a show's commercial..so it is more legit for me somehow.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: meens80

I am hoping they show Janmashtami; i loved the way Khushi tricked Arnav into attending the puja last year and then the face off in the car was super tooπŸ‘πŸΌ
I think Khushi is singing because she wants to be all mahan and leave again because Dadi is angry with her; this will anger Arnav and then Khushi may then try to manaofy him. It is actually quite a seductive song; i'm excited to see how the incorporate it into the episode.

As soon as I saw talk of Janmashtami, I thought of last year when Khushi tricked Arnav but this year I don't think she'll even have to get that far, he will attend for her.
Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Off to bed!  Hope tomorrow's epi comes quickly!

Have fun everyone!

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys - I am calling it a night. I have to be at work at 6.30am. Will catch up on the posts tomorrow...Goodnight/morning all...πŸ€—