Spice Girls Hangout:Let the games begin... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
hi everyone🤗 so i liked the episode and loved the precap as far as the acting/new track/ hubby's stance for the wife was concerned…content (episode) not so much…but that might be the feminist in me ranting….anyhow let's delve on what actually happened today….overall..it was quite a dhamaka….coz rile up khushi and u rile up the audience…it is quite simple that way….especially the trp audience and it is quite apparent it is a trp ploy and i dont blame them….all i want after all this throwing around of khushi unceremoniously..they actually do get the trps….i guess the nayi soch will kick in with the precap playing out tomorrow….

so i always believe in talking about the good stuff first and so the precap discussion….arnavji moves back a few steps 2 join his dutiful wife and accord her the respect she so deserves and very coolly asks dadi to continue with her rant…..o.m.g. didnt y'all just love his stance/dialogue delivery/not to mention looking groomed as well after a long time and most importantly dadi's shock and her mouth opened with a perfect o 😆…in your face bad a*s dadi or whatever…..get this straight this home's right ful owner is right now standing beside your grandson…hmph 😡

moving on to the episode…dadi enters RM…but not before mami is shown scared to bits and nk and payal not getting a clue as to what is it about this dadi that is scaring her…khushi in the meanwhile tends to the plants of her arnavji oh so lovingly but talking about di and her  nanhi kali😲…i guess negotiation is working alright…anyways…she is made 2 be the brunt of dadi's anger by throwing impure water on her and worse touch ehr with her impure hands….the one q that always used 2 spring up in my mind when delaing with such characters in real life was how the hell do they purify themselves in the first place….i know many will say gangajal (or water from ganges….but that is just bah…coz indian junta has already impurified the ganges water to the hilt)

anyhow the interesting part was why did daadi call khushi naukar n not nk n payal….was it coz she was working with a tub of water or is there some sinister reason ….will prefer to watch n see n not speculate..

ill definitely kill the useless mami one day if she continues doing what she did today….affirming to dadi with ehr silence that khushi is a naukar….sab uske pati ka khaate hain aur himmat toh dekho….gawd😡 nk gets special hug n kiss for being such a dear🤗 u truly r a sachha dost…..👍🏼

the next highpoint was khushi accepting in so many words she loves arnavji…which i made the mighty mistake of missing in the first watch….so i guess wooing wont be pursued anymore from arnavji…he he..so much for 12 s days of christmas etc….another googly….

payal speaks up for khushi's insult but in private 👎🏼 that is not what khushi would have done for u payal…but ill let it be coz u or neone can never be as selfless/brave as khushi is….and payal directs her 2 dadi…bhys…someone pleej tells…..it was such a bad move….but i guess more insult more tears more trps….⭐️

khushi disturbs dadi in her pooja n she asks her 2 withdraw her feet from her chaukhat/the ledge to the door ..yeah yeah we get it…dadi wont allow khushi in so easily….but why did khushi not wait…doesnt she know all the tracitions n rules of every nature….she was the teacher of a certain bigadi hui ladki last year…isnt it😕

anjali is sweet 2 a crestfallen khushi at the door..yeh dekhkar mann prasann ho gaya…sweet anjali wins hearts….😊 but she didnt know where was dadi😲….aakhir is rm ke secrets n pahelis ko kya naam diya jaaye….dadi in the emanwhile visualises her non existent 8 months bump😆 or as suggested by many…she is a deputy of shyam…which im not falling for….sorry  coz then she will not act n aks were is damadji n why is she crying….dadi says ill set things right…im taking that as a cv's clue as to what is gonna happen next…things will indeed be set right until the return of the devil himself….amen to both 😆
Edited by bobop - 11 years ago

yeH super excited for de Epis!!
Awesomd post Sari!!

Rabba ve Masala girls!  😃

What a trump card played by the CVs in the form of Daadi Mallick!  Killing many many birds with one mean-looking stone. 
  1. Bring the past back into the present.  What better way to do it than to actually resurrect a key player. 
  2. Make the s#$% really and truly hit the fan.  I allude to the white elephant called Shyam Manohar Jha.  No one's talking about the dude.  Well, they have to now.  And pick a side as well. 
  3. Bring said white elephant and the DHV back into the show.  It is now clear that Anjali's emotional blackmail would not have sufficed to achieve this.  Enter Daadiji. 
  4. Lay out the ASR RTR.  All the proponents of "actions louder than words" can rejoice, because that's what this will be about apparently.  
  5. Pave the way to the mandap for Arhi remarriage.  If we couldn't see the need for a shaadi 360 until now, one just showed up at the door of RM, chataai and peetal bartans in tow.
  6.  Manorama-Payal lacking in the saas-bahu quotient of paramount importance in a SP show?  Why fear when a maha-saas is now here.  Let's all worship at the altar of the TRP meters.
While I'm not happy with the way dadiji was introduced today -it was a bit OTT for me -this track definitely promises to be fun as long as Khushi doesn't play the mute bechaari nari she did today. 
What's more, Swati Chitnis seems to be a fabulous actress and suits her role to a T. 
Front front see...bhat bhat happens! 

Edited by -monalisa- - 11 years ago
Nice post Sari 😊

I am going to  give Dadi a bit of time before declaring my verdict on her character ... Plus Khushi is such a doll that no one can stay angry with her 😊...

In my opinion the upcoming track would be very interesting as we will finally see the lost pieces of puzzle which will solve Arnav's past plus Khushi's relation to Arnav's past ... so I am eagerly looking forward to it 😊

Precap was awesome ... Way to go ASR 👏...
Res

Edit:
Hello dear SG's,

Today turned out to be a true blue manic Monday and IPKKND topped it off with a dimaag-ka-dahi -guaranteed-varna-full-refund episode. So the heretefore unheard of Dadi enters, dragging a cauldron full of prejudice behind her. Flashbacks of pre-Khushi, unevolved ASR and his auqaat lines come to mind. Perhaps that is the intent...to show the origins of ASR-ness. So then the question becomes, wherefore does Dadi's prejudice stem from? Is it just a sign of her times and place, or were real-life events responsible for this distaste for lowly servants? Such as the apple of her eye, her Bitwa developing a roving eye for the pretty maid/worker in the house, perhaps?  Despite the aage squared dekhiye hota hai kya mantra that I stick to normally, am beginning to think that is likely what happened with Senior Malik and what led to all the rest of the mess in ODB's past.

Few other points to ponder:

Peetal ke bartan out of her suitcase? Bhys?

Bhy the failure to reciprocate Anjali's first hug? For the longest time she didn't even raise one arm to console Anjali as she was shedding buckets on her shoulder.

Does servant phobia extend to Manorama, given her past? Hence the line "kuch cheezein aur log kabhi nahin badal sakte" Is that why M is scared? So then does this make Nani a better elder than Dadi? So much for all the scorn heaped on her during La times.

Dilkhush Cadbury moments:

Khushi tending to Arnavji's plants😊

"Jinse hum itna pyaar karte hain..." said with complete acceptance and matter of fact-ness..😍

NK, bless his soul, making attempts to correct the servant mis-notion...and feeling aggravated on Khushi's behalf... he is a darling...👏

Edited by Vistaa - 11 years ago
I am another silent spectator today. But, can't wait till hear what all lively ladies have to say?

One question. Could they wait till the wooing track to end before starting this one? Love story, why cut romantic tracks short? And it had so much potential.
Nice post Sari.

After the episode, I started thinking whose life is more difficult. KKG's who is forcibly married into this family or Sari's who has to bring up a positive post from an episode like yesterdays 😆

May be they want to compete with BV and hence DADI a match for DADI-SA. Though there is a high possibility that she has come here on Shyam's instigation, her approach in someone else's house that too after 14 years doesn't make much sense. It is purely illogical even in a fictional world. 

DADI and DIDI Hug 🤢 DADI is here to make Anjali bitiya's life normal. But Anjali bitiya's IQ is almost zero. She didn't ask how DADI who is missing in action for 14 years knows about Damadji. 
Anjali bitiya and her sympathizers 🤢

A good background story is needed for any love story. But, yesterday it was too much of negativity. And they will make sure it will increase by making KKG trying to please DADI. I hope I am wrong. 

On a positive note, yes we can see a possessive ASR supporting KKG. Also spoiler confirms some cute love scenes.

However, there are certain things any serial should avoid - one is talking about cast & aukat. It may be fine for serials whose setting is in a village, but for IPK it doesn't suit much. Second issue I have about IPK is no one (other than NK) has thought seriously about Shyam's sexual harassments to Khushi. Everyone's concern is about he ditching his wife. Both are equally wrong and they should have at least shown ASR and Nani thinking about it if not taking any action.

@Moksha.. Thanks for coming and getting me.. 🤗

CTRL-C/CTRL V from previous.. for Ratna

Originally posted by Shastradhari

i think the song will be done gracefully..not seductively..
i will love that treatment..they r trying to may be give tribute to rajesh khanna..
the original song holds such pure thoughts..i am really hoping CVs will do justice to this such beautiful song..

BTW...does anyone know the scenario of this song in actual movie..why rajesh khanna is upset

Main hoon na... 😊  Bollywood mein triple PHD

Have seen the movie couple of times..

The scenario is he is not able to get a job..and he  listens to all the taanas of being a free loader and not earning his keep.

He spends entire day looking for job.. and Asha Parekh is the neighbor girl who gets her own share of taanas... and they are childhood sweethearts

Its a typical desi .. story.. very sad.. at times.. focus on angst of unemployment and poverty ..One of RK;s first movies and won him critical acclaim.  The movie has several other songs which are brilliant.. This one.. is just amazing.

since no one appears to have posted this gem yet.. I will do the honors (only checked last few pages)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7qp-XaWwR0[/YOUTUBE]
bang on post sari..yet again n yeah ..the last scene u posted when was being played out…stood apart…asr n nani will be the mediators between khushi team n dadi n anjali team….interesting to see manorama on khushi's side…and also interesting to see anjali on dadi's side..so all the sweetness of anjali today will apparently do a volte face again n will pave the return of daiyya ho
Aloha Spicy Girls... 🤗   Will not make a long post today..

Now we know from where ASR has inherited his attitude and beliefs ..

Positives:

Loved ASR supporting Khushi.. they say coming events cast their shadows.. is this the indication to show that ASR will standby Khushi come whay may?

NK attempting to clear the air - His support for Khushi is endearing.. A friend in need is a friend indeed and NK has proved this time and time again..

Finally, there is someone whom Maami looks up to and there is someone who can cut Maami to size ..

Khushi's monologue admitting she is in love with ASR..

Negatives:

Talks of Aukad, chote log, achuut... I abhour such thoughts and words.. it is by action does one become great and not by status or by birth... 

Anjali's never drying tear duct.. this girl has the Niagara falls as tear duct.. it simply pours down.. why does she have to cry at the drop of the hat?

I hope Payal will find her voice... She should not have sent Khushi to Daadi's room... being the elder sister she too should learn to 
take  some responsibility rather than answering phones and going after Akash... she has the habit of always leaning on the younger sister ...

If Daadi has objections to chote log how did she approve of Anjali getting married to Shyam or Maama getting married to Maami (who incidentally was a servant in the Raizada household)

General thoughts:

I hope the writers will handle this track well keeping the balance with the much needed romance.. here's the opportunity to strike two birds with one stone 1. Getting ASR  to legally wed Khushi 2. Revealing ASR's & Khushi's interwoven past..

I doubt if Shyam will be brought in now... he will be the trump card to be served last

As indicated by Sari, this could well be the retribution track of ASR.. he will have to undo what he did... ... every insult hurled by Daadi at Khushi will hurt him to the core.. He will try to defend Khushi and in the bargain going against the patriarch of the family...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago