India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The dadi mystrey!

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Obviously ... The ashram has not done much when it comes to ego or arrogance for dadi.

Having said that...

A) dadi is back for AnjalI... SHE SAYS THAT. In so many words. So let's assume Shyam has put her up to it... He conned the Guptas as well remember?

B) I do think therefore Anjali will now speak with and through dadi. The woman was still meeting her hubby clandestinely... So of course she still  believes this is all some terrible misunderstanding! ... Frankly, she is in major DENIAL! And the family keeps cosseting her, so she's not going to be out of that state soon.

C) dadi seems also a shrewd character. Maybe she will ask for a remarriage... So in case Shyam is brought back, Khushi remains off- limits to him. 

So I think there will be some effort at remarriage. I hope Arnav does propose... But not to SAVE himself Or Khushi, or to please dadi, but because he wants to do what is right by Khushi. I hope it is all anymore that Khushi wanted...And what Arnav would want for them!

D) another option is that they may ask Khushi to leave after 6 months, and hope separation . Forced through revelation of contract marriage will mean Shyam can return!

At this point,... The past yes, we wanted to be revealed. But we signed up to see a love story, not a saas babu type thingy. That's why the whole E Mami pay ash track never went anywhere! 

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top