Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DADI IS IMPACTFUL...ADDED THE MUCH NEEDED SPICE

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
yeah i jus LUVED the epi...

cvs motive was to leave an impact by the new entry nd they did it convincingly...quite well i mus say

nd the. casting is also perfect...i like the woman playing the role already...

plus its very much evident that its shyam who sent her coz of the way she askd abt shyam nd the fact that she knws abt anjalis pregnancy inspite of not being in touch with them for ages nd her extra negativity towards khushi...she isnt negatv but akru nd kharoos jus like arnav...nd i m luving it

as usual the forum is flooded with ANTI -DAADI posts
after anjali daadi is their latest punching bag

but she is a welcum entry than shyam again

i luved daadi nd anjali hug

plus arnavs eyes were also moist seeing her

shows both siblings luv her a lot and vice versa

cuming to the bashers.here is an awesum reply posted by one of the members

Originally posted by sumaya123

i loved todays episode. it was just so intriguing. i really like the dadi although she's against khushi , but i got a feeling that she's gonna bring an interesting twist to the story.

i just hate it when people complain so much about new characters, they end up sending complaint mails to star plus. they even go to the extend of using fowl languages. thats just pathetic. i really want the dadi to stay this time , i think she'll play a vital role in the re-marriage of arnav and khushi

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriNik28sumaya123omlgrsSara.KhanRvicsPissa99lastminARHIROXMayaraaSobtisimple_dimple93sarun_rocksun.complicatedoroniArShipayasaBanaya1peachpieSarun_4eversun2011sslmay11AGirlHasNoNamesps0114ginac--Sarun--ipkkndfanforevaeyesonmesanjanaarshi..mrinalini..1yyy2krish3blackdove-Saba-Veena..westindiananjs

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome post and I completely agree. I enjoyed the episode and as you said she adds spice. I found her role very intriguing and i'm looking forward to her added dynamic in the family structure. Great job CVs.Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowridua_foreverMayaraaSobtiun.complicatedsun2011ShamrozSayseyesonmeABBY_JERAN

un.complicated Senior Member
un.complicated
un.complicated

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Agreed Dadi's entry definitely spiced up the show ... and her character seems to have more depth than Masala Mama and Bubbly. Dadi can really make a difference ...

1) She could bring Shyam back into the house ... but let's be honest we really have been missing him and his Snakey BG tune
2) She urges Arhi's remarriage 

... either way, it will only lead to Arhi getting closer so I'm not complaining! Plus we have the whole Arnav's past story coming up because Anjali had a  flashback on her broken wedding night which was a hint of what's to come! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriShamrozSayssun2011eyesonmeABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitti28

Agreed Dadi's entry definitely spiced up the show ... and her character seems to have more depth than Masala Mama and Bubbly. Dadi can really make a difference ...

1) She could bring Shyam back into the house ... but let's be honest we really have been missing him and his Snakey BG tune
2) She urges Arhi's remarriage 

... either way, it will only lead to Arhi getting closer so I'm not complaining! Plus we have the whole Arnav's past story coming up because Anjali had a  flashback on her broken wedding night which was a hint of what's to come! Wink

@RED...i hv been a very big shyamji and abhaas fan even though he was completely negative...i used to be in awe of his acting with every1...but since we hv seen so much of him the last 1 yr...i seriously need a break...otherwise it gets too repititive and monotonous...raizadas fighting the same villain...

but still sum drama was needed nd some1 has to be made a kabab mein haddi...and thats daadi

yes i do want abhaas bk in the shw

but not now

not so soon

daadi is such a fresh change

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriun.complicated

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Maybe now Arnav will see Dadi treating Khushi the way he used to treat her and that would make him feel guilty. Which possibly might encourage him to redeem himself.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriun.complicatedShamrozSayssun2011anjsABBY_JERAN

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post..
we should give daddi a chance ;D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriABBY_JERAN

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I like Swati Chitnis too like her as an actor...I think Dadi's entry is quite timely and will be of significance to unveil the past and would be nice to see Nani and Dadi friendship

She enters when:

1. The contract between Arnav and Khushi is about to complete - so may be she will be instrumental in remarriage and may be this will bring Dadi and Khushi close too eventually
  2. Anjali is about to deliver, so the whole family will be with Anjali when the child is born...since Dadi was an imptt part of Arnav and Anjali - Dadi is probably going to be the emotional support Anjali will need after the baby is born and for Anjali to deal with Shyam's betrayal and may be may be to get over Shyam and move on in life or deal with Shyam saving her respect/dignity and not just running after him

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriun.complicatedShamrozSayssun2011AGirlHasNoNameABBY_JERANMysticaldivine

sumaya123 Newbie
sumaya123
sumaya123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
why, thank you very much for posting my comment
Smile
im just glade that im not the only one thinking this Wink

Edited by sumaya123 - 07 August 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowrisun2011ABBY_JERAN