Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think CV's will keep Sinal away frm each other for long time ๐Ÿ˜› ... after few hits and misses they will meet each other 

they will have few MUs in their minds ...Siddhi will think Kunal is married to Richa and Kunal will think that new guy is in siddhi's life ( he'll be jealous and will be in typical kunal mode ... " aye " wala ๐Ÿ˜›)   ... in meanwhile kids will also meet , will become frnds 

and bcz of these MUs Sinal won't be actually hating each other but their hating will be sweet and they will pretend to hate each other , which will be in funny way ... Remember Kunal-Siddhi just after their marriage ๐Ÿ˜‰ it'll be just like that I feel 

and then Kids will plan how to bring them close ๐Ÿ˜‰ or may be this above scenario ( sweet nok jhok )  will happen when kids will try to bring them close ...but yah with the help of Sulekha and Seema for sure ๐Ÿ˜›
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I don't think CV's will keep Sinal away frm each other for long time ๐Ÿ˜›... after few hits and misses they will meet each other

they will have few MUs in their minds ...Siddhi will think Kunal is married to Richa and Kunal will think that new guy is in siddhi's life ( he'll be jealous and will be in typical kunal mode ... " aye " wala ๐Ÿ˜›) ... in meanwhile kids will also meet , will become frnds

and bcz of these MUs Sinal won't be actually hating each other but their hating will be sweet and they will pretend to hate each other , which will be in funny way ...RememberKunal-Siddhi just after their marriage๐Ÿ˜‰it'll be just like that I feel

and then Kids will plan how to bring them close๐Ÿ˜‰or may be this abovescenario ( sweet nok jhok )will happen when kids will try to bring them close ...but yah with the help of Sulekha and Seema for sure๐Ÿ˜›

I think it will take sometime because there is MU between Sinal + the new or grown up characters have to be shown + some FBs of what happened in the last 9 years...

This would need some time and there are a number of parallel tracks that will happen!

However, they can show that Siddhi comes to meet Kunal and both become aware of each others lives latest happening!
0309anna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

ok guys...i have a questions...the promos...the articles all says that SiNal will re-unite bcz of kids...they will lay a trapped to re-unite their parents...n this means we will not have any SiNal dosage...bcz this will take a long long long time...there is alot of pending

anokhi-ishani  life... introduction...bonding with gaurav-seema...n they have a love track too
anand C and anand D meeting...them being friends...then knowing they share the same parents...n planning a trap for their parents
diwans introduction
ronit-siddhi friendship
ronit-anand D bonding
the most famous of all...richa's exposure
thakrals post-leap introduction

a whole parallel tracks here n there...if kids are planning to trap their parents n re-meet...it will take a long long time...which means no SiNal re-meet...how dry will it be...

so what do you think guys...will SiNal re-meet before their kids knows each other n set up a trap...or SiNal will re-meet each other bcz of kids only...thats their first meet...

what i feel that SiNal will re-meet each other before their kids meet each other...siddhi is in a big MU that kunal is married to richa n hates her...and she will maintain a distance from him...which makes kunal feel that she hates him the most...n also siddhi needs to see Mr Kunal Chopra famous lifestyle after she left him...so i think SiNal will re-meet before their kids meets each other...n have this MU that they have move on in life...but both of them are stuck in the same place where they left each other

what do you think guys...i am greedy for some SiNal dosages too...its been too long time since we have seen SiNal in a single frame w/o jail bars...i miss those eye-locks...nhok-jhok...kisses...various version of hugs...infact SiNal invented the various versions of hugs...๐Ÿคฃ

what do you think guys...how will SiNal re-meet...

i know hit n misses will happen...here n there...currently its happening in BALH too...

its been one month n damn those jokers of EK...they haven't even let Ram-Priya comes face to face...only Priya has seen Ram...how lame...when will Ram see Priya...he is giving ideas to Rajat how to patao Priya...

i hope that does not happen here...i want to watch SiNal re-meet once again with passion...intimacy...hotness...pain...love every thing intact in that one scene...what say guys...

@pink :ronit ??

paradigm thumbnail
I think they will meet on their own first. And sparks will fly. They are still deeply and passionately in love with one another. But Siddhi will think that Kunal is married to richa and kunal will think that Siddhi has another manin his life. But we all know that Kunal cant stay far from his siddhi. I am sure we will get to see hot and passionate scenes even before the kids begin their reunion mission

๐Ÿ˜
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Leela.. all the articles said that the twins will be responsible for Sinal reunion.. not sinal meeting each other๐Ÿ˜‰.. so, yes, I think they will meet each other before the kids take up the mission itself. But both won't talk about it to anyone else. Now that Siddhi is out of jail and Kunal is wandering aimlessly, they are bound to come into contact with each other somewhere or the other๐Ÿ˜‰
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i feel they will meet without the kids first, bec if they meet with kids, they will know about the twins etc

norzar
arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unusual

I am dying to watch the re-meet SiNal scene. It has been a lot of time since we had our SiNal dosage. I hope they don't meet each other with kids. I want them to be alone when they meet up. The situation could be as follows: Siddhi in some trouble. Goons running behind her, kunal is just walking by and sees siddhi in trouble, thus goes to rescue her and fights all the goons and get injured. Siddhi caring for him too much as he would be injured, so, kunal would find out that siddhi still cares for him.๐Ÿ˜Š

@red: waw ๐Ÿ‘ love to see like this..
arabica thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

awesome n beautiful prediction...even i don't want SiNal to meet with kids...i want them to meet alone first...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i have another scenario...SiNal meet up in a party...maybe Diwan party...kunu might accidentally reach the party in drunken state as he felt it might be richa's so called party bcz his son is with her...wrong address...he doesn't know the way out...he is stuck in a room...since its dark...he doesn't even know that siddhi is in the room either dressing up...or just want to be alone...n its dark...she is alone...and in fear she is about to shout...kunu comes close to her...pin her at the wall...closes her mouth...both look into each other eyes n feel each other presence...as siddhi can recognise kunu's touch n vice-versa...a moment of silence...a moment of eye-locks...a moment of passion...a moment of love...a moment of touch...than the lights come in...SiNal are surprised to meet each other...they are happy to meet each other after long years...but then siddhi's betrayal in court n sulekhji informing kunal is married to richa will come into their mind...n both will maintain a distance and maybe siddhi might be surprised to see kunu in his drunken state...kunu will move back n abt to go...he goes away heartbroken...when he goes down...going out towards the main gate...he will look at siddhi whether she is watching him leave from the window...he will be heartbroken...tells himself...she still hates him after all these yrs but he could not forget her nor her love at all...he has tears in his eyes n leaves...while siddhi secretly looks at him from the window leaving...she is too heartbroken telling herself that she still loves him very much but he has broken her heart by marrying richa...never waited for her...and she cries...while kunu reaches home double drunk...n he thinks abt the encounter n cries alone...n on the other side...siddhi cries...anand C and anand D doesn't know why they are crying...consoles them...n anand C brings his drunk father to the room n make him sleep...while anand D will give tissue to his mother n wipe her tears...

thats my prediction yaar...SiNal first re-meet w/o their kids in the frame...

even SiNal first meet pre-leap was at richa's engagement party...at that time...SiNal hated each other...can't stand the sight of each other...even they had their physical touch in their first meet...siddhi holding kunal's hand with an attitude...n kunal shows his attitude back...now its similar...party n all...but love...pain...tears...passion intact with each other...rather than attidude

in these 9 yrs...both of them love each other madly n passionately...especially kunu...he ruined his life for her...the love is still there...so re-meet will be passionate...i hope we are blessed this much

the kids meet...than be friends...than knowing their parents...plan a trap...its going to be too long...i am sure SiNal re-meet will happen way before...but kunu will not disclose this fact to his crazy family...

@blue:even i want the same..๐Ÿ˜ณ
waw Mages what a scenario๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ if they show like it will be โค๏ธ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
arabica thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0309anna

@pink :ronit ??

it seems Ronit is Sulekha's son..

san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When they reunion again and both kunal and siddhi figh then both son try to stop them . that was good part of this track. kunal never forgot siddhi if he want are not.. siddhi is soul of the kunal.