will SiNal re-meet just bcz of kids or before that

Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys...i have a questions...the promos...the articles all says that SiNal will re-unite bcz of kids...they will lay a trapped to re-unite their parents...n this means we will not have any SiNal dosage...bcz this will take a long long long time...there is alot of pending

anokhi-ishani  life... introduction...bonding with gaurav-seema...n they have a love track too
anand C and anand D meeting...them being friends...then knowing they share the same parents...n planning a trap for their parents
diwans introduction
ronit-siddhi friendship
ronit-anand D bonding
the most famous of all...richa's exposure
thakrals post-leap introduction

a whole parallel tracks here n there...if kids are planning to trap their parents n re-meet...it will take a long long time...which means no SiNal re-meet...how dry will it be...

so what do you think guys...will SiNal re-meet before their kids knows each other n set up a trap...or SiNal will re-meet each other bcz of kids only...thats their first meet...

what i feel that SiNal will re-meet each other before their kids meet each other...siddhi is in a big MU that kunal is married to richa n hates her...and she will maintain a distance from him...which makes kunal feel that she hates him the most...n also siddhi needs to see Mr Kunal Chopra famous lifestyle after she left him...so i think SiNal will re-meet before their kids meets each other...n have this MU that they have move on in life...but both of them are stuck in the same place where they left each other

what do you think guys...i am greedy for some SiNal dosages too...its been too long time since we have seen SiNal in a single frame w/o jail bars...i miss those eye-locks...nhok-jhok...kisses...various version of hugs...infact SiNal invented the various versions of hugs...🀣

what do you think guys...how will SiNal re-meet...

i know hit n misses will happen...here n there...currently its happening in BALH too...

its been one month n damn those jokers of EK...they haven't even let Ram-Priya comes face to face...only Priya has seen Ram...how lame...when will Ram see Priya...he is giving ideas to Rajat how to patao Priya...

i hope that does not happen here...i want to watch SiNal re-meet once again with passion...intimacy...hotness...pain...love every thing intact in that one scene...what say guys...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

ok guys...i have a questions...the promos...the articles all says that SiNal will re-unite bcz of kids...they will lay a trapped to re-unite their parents...n this means we will not have any SiNal dosage...bcz this will take a long long long time...there is alot of pending

anokhi-ishani  life... introduction...bonding with gaurav-seema...n they have a love track too
anand C and anand D meeting...them being friends...then knowing they share the same parents...n planning a trap for their parents
diwans introduction
ronit-siddhi friendship
ronit-anand D bonding
the most famous of all...richa's exposure
thakrals post-leap introduction

a whole parallel tracks here n there...if kids are planning to trap their parents n re-meet...it will take a long long time...which means no SiNal re-meet...how dry will it be...

so what do you think guys...will SiNal re-meet before their kids knows each other n set up a trap...or SiNal will re-meet each other bcz of kids only...thats their first meet...

what i feel that SiNal will re-meet each other before their kids meet each other...siddhi is in a big MU that kunal is married to richa n hates her...and she will maintain a distance from him...which makes kunal feel that she hates him the most...n also siddhi needs to see Mr Kunal Chopra famous lifestyle after she left him...so i think SiNal will re-meet before their kids meets each other...n have this MU that they have move on in life...but both of them are stuck in the same place where they left each other

what do you think guys...i am greedy for some SiNal dosages too...its been too long time since we have seen SiNal in a single frame w/o jail bars...i miss those eye-locks...nhok-jhok...kisses...various version of hugs...infact SiNal invented the various versions of hugs...🀣

what do you think guys...how will SiNal re-meet...

i know hit n misses will happen...here n there...currently its happening in BALH too...

its been one month n damn those jokers of EK...they haven't even let Ram-Priya comes face to face...only Priya has seen Ram...how lame...when will Ram see Priya...he is giving ideas to Rajat how to patao Priya...

i hope that does happen here...i want to watch SiNal re-meet once again with passion...intimacy...hotness...pain...love every thing intact in that one scene...what say guys...

@red: same here ..missing Sinal together..😳
i dont want like BALH, till 1 month havnt meet each other😲
@blue: want the same..love to see Sinal romance more..😍

Originally posted by arabica

@red: same here ..missing Sinal together..😳
i dont want like BALH, till 1 month havnt meet each other😲
@blue: want the same..love to see Sinal romance more..😍

even i miss SiNal alot...😭
yup in BALH...RaYa haven't meet each other face to face thought priya has met ram...but in secrecy... ram is yet to meet

can't wait for SiNal re-romance in pure hotness
I am dying to watch the re-meet SiNal scene. It has been a lot of time since we had our SiNal dosage. I hope they don't meet each other with kids. I want them to be alone when they meet up. The situation could be as follows: Siddhi in some trouble. Goons running behind her, kunal is just walking by and sees siddhi in trouble, thus goes to rescue her and fights all the goons and get injured. Siddhi caring for him too much as he would be injured, so, kunal would find out that siddhi still cares for him.😊
Originally posted by unusual

I am dying to watch the re-meet SiNal scene. It has been a lot of time since we had our SiNal dosage. I hope they don't meet each other with kids. I want them to be alone when they meet up. The situation could be as follows: Siddhi in some trouble. Goons running behind her, kunal is just walking by and sees siddhi in trouble, thus goes to rescue her and fights all the goons and get injured. Siddhi caring for him too much as he would be injured, so, kunal would find out that siddhi still cares for him.😊

awesome n beautiful prediction...even i don't want SiNal to meet with kids...i want them to meet alone first...😳😳😳

i have another scenario...SiNal meet up in a party...maybe Diwan party...kunu might accidentally reach the party in drunken state as he felt it might be richa's so called party bcz his son is with her...wrong address...he doesn't know the way out...he is stuck in a room...since its dark...he doesn't even know that siddhi is in the room either dressing up...or just want to be alone...n its dark...she is alone...and in fear she is about to shout...kunu comes close to her...pin her at the wall...closes her mouth...both look into each other eyes n feel each other presence...as siddhi can recognise kunu's touch n vice-versa...a moment of silence...a moment of eye-locks...a moment of passion...a moment of love...a moment of touch...than the lights come in...SiNal are surprised to meet each other...they are happy to meet each other after long years...but then siddhi's betrayal in court n sulekhji informing kunal is married to richa will come into their mind...n both will maintain a distance and maybe siddhi might be surprised to see kunu in his drunken state...kunu will move back n abt to go...he goes away heartbroken...when he goes down...going out towards the main gate...he will look at siddhi whether she is watching him leave from the window...he will be heartbroken...tells himself...she still hates him after all these yrs but he could not forget her nor her love at all...he has tears in his eyes n leaves...while siddhi secretly looks at him from the window leaving...she is too heartbroken telling herself that she still loves him very much but he has broken her heart by marrying richa...never waited for her...and she cries...while kunu reaches home double drunk...n he thinks abt the encounter n cries alone...n on the other side...siddhi cries...anand C and anand D doesn't know why they are crying...consoles them...n anand C brings his drunk father to the room n make him sleep...while anand D will give tissue to his mother n wipe her tears...

thats my prediction yaar...SiNal first re-meet w/o their kids in the frame...

even SiNal first meet pre-leap was at richa's engagement party...at that time...SiNal hated each other...can't stand the sight of each other...even they had their physical touch in their first meet...siddhi holding kunal's hand with an attitude...n kunal shows his attitude back...now its similar...party n all...but love...pain...tears...passion intact with each other...rather than attidude

in these 9 yrs...both of them love each other madly n passionately...especially kunu...he ruined his life for her...the love is still there...so re-meet will be passionate...i hope we are blessed this much

the kids meet...than be friends...than knowing their parents...plan a trap...its going to be too long...i am sure SiNal re-meet will happen way before...but kunu will not disclose this fact to his crazy family...
Yes Mages; it's been too long since we had our SINAL dosage and it's too much to bare.
Happy that Kunal - Richa🀒 didn't take place. 
Now I am eagrly waiting for re-meet scene.
Like you, I too want them to run into each other first and later kids knowing about it.
Sure there'll be MUs. Kunal thinking Siddhi hates him and Siddhi thinking Kunal is married to yuck and hates her. So both would try to express hate and distance. They will unsuccessfully try to resist each other and failing miserably, love-hate, passion-anger all together; you name it.

It appears unapologetic KC is almost back and Siddhi too has the attitude in new picture. Damn they look so good. It reminded me of Richa's engagement scene. When Siddhi holds Kunal's hand and stopped him; boy I love that scene. Even there you feel the intensity. 9from that day I knew these 2 would end up together) Love all SINAL scenes no matter what. I hope soon we get them in single frame without kids. 

Originally posted by Mages

awesome n beautiful prediction...even i don't want SiNal to meet with kids...i want them to meet alone first...😳😳😳

i have another scenario...SiNal meet up in a party...maybe Diwan party...kunu might accidentally reach the party in drunken state as he felt it might be richa's so called party bcz his son is with her...wrong address...he doesn't know the way out...he is stuck in a room...since its dark...he doesn't even know that siddhi is in the room either dressing up...or just want to be alone...n its dark...she is alone...and in fear she is about to shout...kunu comes close to her...pin her at the wall...closes her mouth...both look into each other eyes n feel each other presence...as siddhi can recognise kunu's touch n vice-versa...a moment of silence...a moment of eye-locks...a moment of passion...a moment of love...a moment of touch...than the lights come in...SiNal are surprised to meet each other...they are happy to meet each other after long years...but then siddhi's betrayal in court n sulekhji informing kunal is married to richa will come into their mind...n both will maintain a distance and maybe siddhi might be surprised to see kunu in his drunken state...kunu will move back n abt to go...he goes away heartbroken...when he goes down...going out towards the main gate...he will look at siddhi whether she is watching him leave from the window...he will be heartbroken...tells himself...she still hates him after all these yrs but he could not forget her nor her love at all...he has tears in his eyes n leaves...while siddhi secretly looks at him from the window leaving...she is too heartbroken telling herself that she still loves him very much but he has broken her heart by marrying richa...never waited for her...and she cries...while kunu reaches home double drunk...n he thinks abt the encounter n cries alone...n on the other side...siddhi cries...anand C and anand D doesn't know why they are crying...consoles them...n anand C brings his drunk father to the room n make him sleep...while anand D will give tissue to his mother n wipe her tears...

thats my prediction yaar...SiNal first re-meet w/o their kids in the frame...

even SiNal first meet pre-leap was at richa's engagement party...at that time...SiNal hated each other...can't stand the sight of each other...even they had their physical touch in their first meet...siddhi holding kunal's hand with an attitude...n kunal shows his attitude back...now its similar...party n all...but love...pain...tears...passion intact with each other...rather than attidude

in these 9 yrs...both of them love each other madly n passionately...especially kunu...he ruined his life for her...the love is still there...so re-meet will be passionate...i hope we are blessed this much

the kids meet...than be friends...than knowing their parents...plan a trap...its going to be too long...i am sure SiNal re-meet will happen way before...but kunu will not disclose this fact to his crazy family...

very nice scenario luved it very much hope cv's read our forums so tat they can get many ideas frm here what d viewers expect frm them n fulfill our wishes😊😊😊
😊😊
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Yes Mages; it's been too long since we had our SINAL dosage and it's too much to bare.
Happy that Kunal - Richa🀒 didn't take place. 
Now I am eagrly waiting for re-meet scene.
Like you, I too want them to run into each other first and later kids knowing about it.
Sure there'll be MUs. Kunal thinking Siddhi hates him and Siddhi thinking Kunal is married to yuck and hates her. So both would try to express hate and distance. They will unsuccessfully try to resist each other and failing miserably, love-hate, passion-anger all together; you name it.

Parichay has been dry for almost 3-4 months w/o SiNal dosage of romance n passion...oh god i am dying to see their re-meet...in their most sexy avtaar...kids can know later...i want their mummy-papa to meet first in a very intimate way so that we get our dosage...and yes they both will MU each other...kunu thinks siddhi hates him while siddhi thinks kunu hates her thats why he married a crawling lizard...more than hate...they will try to distance themselves...they don't hate each other...they still love each other...madly...passionately...the distance is killing them...n they could not resist from each other too...i think all the emotions you have written will arise in their hearts...especially of kunu's...he might get intimate with her to know his answers...for the questions he has been waiting to ask her for 9 yrs...

It appears unapologetic KC is almost back and Siddhi too has the attitude in new picture. Damn they look so good. It reminded me of Richa's engagement scene. When Siddhi holds Kunal's hand and stopped him; boy I love that scene. Even there you feel the intensity. 9from that day I knew these 2 would end up together) Love all SINAL scenes no matter what. I hope soon we get them in single frame without kids. 

oh that was a golden scene...the chemistry strike at the very moment...what an intense chemistry...but then siddhi was in love with anand...i got heartbroken... i wished kunu hook with siddhi...then anand died...i was sad...but deep down happy too..SiNal will marry...n my wished happen...from then on Parichay rocks...

though he has become akdoo..but infront of his love...his wife...the mother of his kids...there is no control of his feelings...no resist of his heart to be away from her...bcz he still madly in love with her...even i want them to be in a single frame...i don't mind kunu in his drunken state and meets siddhi...at least she will understand how she ruined his life by taking one bad decision

Originally posted by SINAN

very nice scenario luved it very much hope cv's read our forums so tat they can get many ideas frm here what d viewers expect frm them n fulfill our wishes😊😊😊
😊😊

how i wish they read our post n views...if it happened...there is no need for a leap...

if they can't show SiNal re-meet in a single frame w/o kids...they can rot in hell for all i care...🀒

our friends writes better story then them...πŸ˜†
Mages, you have made us dream of a very beautiful scene... But I doubt if things will actually be close to this... though i want it to be!!!

I think Siddhi will try to find out about Kunal. She could not do that all this while because she was in jail but now since she is released she will get back to her snooping/investigation!  Just before she came out of the jail, she said that her happiness lies with her husband and child!