Anjali is ready to deliver????? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by westindian

Hey snakes make small babies, so there is no need for a baby bump๐Ÿ˜†
haha nice one!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ive given up now, there aint gna be no baby bump shes just gna deliver like that.

Lets all sit n wait for the baby 
Originally posted by starry66

hey why bash daljeet? am confused what has she dne????

Its not bashing Daljeet its POV, about DB taking a stand on doing a role convincingly...I believe actors have a choice to put in their two cents on being convincing they do talk about improvising so why not in this case too...IPKKND is a great show but some things are hard to digest...agree we have to watch the shows without logic/reason ad we do let these things pass but this one is one of those scenes
it jus shame on PH .they are giving us hints this lady is about to have baby and no baby bump.
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Ive given up now, there aint gna be no baby bump shes just gna deliver like that.

Lets all sit n wait for the baby 

jus b coz of Arshi we are taking any crap they are throwing on us.so true even i am not expecting now that they will show her baby bump
well what can we expect, she is after all expecting a baby snake so i suppose no bump is understandable.
This is the speciality of this PH
You cracked me up!
๐Ÿคฃ
Micro baby!
Originally posted by starry66

its part of nayi soch hehe๐Ÿ˜†
seriously it is๐Ÿ˜†

Just like the magical pool in RM, Anjali has a magical baby bump. too many things magical in Raizada family๐Ÿ˜‰