India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

I don't get it

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Well, our show Suvreen Guggal is known for showing problems that teens face all the time.. In today's episode and precap, we saw some policemen first of all arresting Rathi because he was having some tiff with 10 to 11 guys against him; I still get it that they wanted him to come to the police station as well so that they can write down what exactly happened amongst these guys. I just want to know one thing why is it shown that some girls and some boys who are just plain friends... who are not doing anything wrong, if you know what I mean.. if they are together then people HAVE to think that there is something wrong going on... I mean that goon to save his life said that Rathi and his friends are in the jungle with some girls so him and his friends just went to check if everything was right and Rathi & co. were not doing something wrong and the policeman kind of bought that and sent his team in the jungle. Then in the precap Yuvreen are hugging each other... just a innocent hug but those policemen come and say something along those lines "Humein to kaha tha yahan sab theek hai leken yeh to kuch zyada hi chipak rahe hain". Honestly I was kind of disgusted at how that guy said this to two young teens who were NOT doing something wrong. I mean I get it that they wanted to make sure that no crime was being committed in that jungle but seeing a girl and a guy hug all they can think is there something going on between these two.

I don't get why there is such mentality... Why can't a girl and guy be friends without getting judged by everybody? Why can't a girl and a guy give each other a friendly hug without the people around saying oh my God! Look these two have no shame. Just why isn't a girl-guy friendship accepted by our people?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.JinxRichasurvi035sujairohitManish_ShettyakshayRpia.rahagal.angel

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY.

In india even hugging a guy is considered "wrong" in some peoples view. And the relationship between a girl and a guy can never pass as friendship. Hence why Suvreen and Yuvraj will get in trouble. 
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Rosh...awesome post!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
agree with u yaar!!!..thats typical indian mentality for u...that policeman..without knowing anything..and just by seeing a guy and a gal hug..made all the cheap judgments himselfAngryAngry

and even if they were a couple..whats d problem in hugging yaar!!!..they aren't doing anything vulgar/cheap!

survi035

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome post.totally agree wit u

survi035

kashishsh Groupbie
kashishsh
kashishsh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Seriously I just hate this moral police thing. Its disgusting but sadly thats the reality of India

survi035

shaily.says- Senior Member
shaily.says-
shaily.says-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Yess that is a bigg problem...!!!
ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
ya this is a big problem in our society today that they r not ready to accept that girls and boys can be just friends.they think that if a girl goes out with a boy something is cookin but this thought needs to be changed becuz girls and boys can be friends and there is nothing wrong with that

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index