Maids have no rights to worship Devi Maiya???!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i didnt like her behavior towards khushi too..
Sooo agree
I can't stand her
I am hating her sooo bad 😡
Exactly EVERYONE is equal when praying to the Almighty! 
Dadi's mentality was disgusting! She's supposed to be the eldest. I grew up with maids looking after me and all our family, and they were treated the same as any family member! I would eat play learn to cook everything with them!
What I saw today was utterly disgusting. How is this any form of "Nayi Soch"?
Servant isn't allowed to bring her milk (or anything else)
Servant isn't allowed to prepare for the pooja
Servant isn't allowed to touch her or enter her room.
That is the biggest bunch of CRAP I've ever heard!
I'm happy you made a post about this issue! 
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

I was appalled to see how Dadi behaved today.. truly if you are a religious person, you would see God in everyone.. no one is above or beneath in stature...

I was angry that no one in the house had the decency to tell Daadi who Khushi was.. Then again, when you have Maami and ASR  emulating her, whom can we blame... I am glad ASR is a changed man today.. thanks to Khushi...

Soon Khushi will make Daadi a changed lady too.. Khsuhi is a girl with a mission 😆

This family doesn't deserve Khushi to be honest. Despite being a poor and uneducated girl, she is so above them in every other way. They wish they had her spunk, the way she thinks, her positivity, the easiness with which she interacts with people and wins them over, her caring and giving nature towards others.
Arnav and Anjali are so selfish about their own needs, they should learn a thing or two from Khushi (the queen of selflessness). Mami...the less said about that moron the better. Now this new clown Dadi has come on? I'm not surprised by her stupidity, she is a part of the Raizada zoo after all. What's the point of being rich if your mentality is far less evolved than the so-called poor and uneducated people you love to mock? It looks like they are the FAILURES, despite being rich.
Does this family even have any friends outside of each other? What a bunch of losers. They all have major issues. I feel for Khushi, getting stuck with them.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sneha910

Exactly EVERYONE is equal when praying to the Almighty!
Dadi's mentality was disgusting! She's supposed to be the eldest. I grew up with maids looking after me and all our family, and they were treated the same as any family member! I would eat play learn to cook everything with them!
What I saw today was utterly disgusting. How is this any form of "Nayi Soch"?
Servant isn't allowed to bring her milk (or anything else)
Servant isn't allowed to prepare for the pooja
Servant isn't allowed to touch her or enter her room.
That is the biggest bunch of CRAP I've ever heard!
I'm happy you made a post about this issue!

I think the nayi soch is that Arnav is going to stand by his wife and support her when she is right, even though his family means a lot to him.
Originally posted by kbtr

Mmm...didn't ASR do the same initially?

I dont think he did, he may have thought of her as a low class person, but I dont think he ever called her a servant. But even if he did call her one he never said that she shouldn't be touched, not be able  give milk, enter someones room, or not be allowed to go to the temple room.

I think thats what irked most of the people on here, the fact that dadi said that no one should touch her, or she shouldnt be allowed in the prayer room.
Edited by Crazy_1001 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

I dont think he did, he may have thought of her as a low class person, but I dont think he ever called her a servant. But even if he did call her one he never said that she shouldn't be touched, not be able  give milk, enter someones room, or not be allowed to go to the temple room.

I think thats what irked most of the people on here, the fact that dadi said that no one should touch her, or she shouldnt be allowed in the prayer room.

Actually, he did. He told his sister she doesn't have to apologize to Khushi for him because she is their naukar (aka servant). I remember the scene because it was especially hurtful...it was after he accused Khushi of breaking his laptop and his sister was trying to apologize to Khushi on his behalf. The whole family has major issues.
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Actually, he did. He told his sister she doesn't have to apologize to Khushi for him because she is theirnaukar (aka servant). I remember the scene because it was especially hurtful...it was after he accused Khushi of breaking his laptop and his sister was trying to apologize to Khushi on his behalf. The whole family has major issues.

Oh on thanks for clearing that up, didn't even remember that. But ye back to the point which upset most people. It wasn't the fact the she called her a servant I think it had more to do with the dado treated her after that like khushi was a leper in the middle ages or something.