Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The battle lines are drawn (Page 5)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

sorry fari i have no hope from ASR a person who could not support his wife from mami's taunts or shyam revelation what will he do here
pre - cap has always been mis - leading

nice post though

i can sense nani's support in all this

Hey Harshita,

I was a disappointed with the way the Shyam's truth revelation was dealt. But now I think it was done deliberately as Shyam's chapter is not over. I certainly hope ASR would one day beat him black and blue for what Khushi went through.

Babuji is yet too reveal the Shyam's murderous plans. So there's more to come. 

As for mami, I agree with Sunaina here. It pisses me off too that mami still taunts both the girls. 

But I guess the cvs think of mami as just a comical character. Stern Smile

Thanks. 

Edited by incandescent - 07 August 2012 at 4:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

One word from ASR , Mami would have stopped insulting Khushi and Payal. .

But we must understand that Mami is there in the IPK for her funny insulting language. That is the sole purpose of Hello Hi Bye Bye

Hence the CVs have never shown Arnav potesting her insults . Mami is a popular character  and Cvs would not like to get rid of her .

Fari - a nice post .

Thanks Su. 

I agree that they only consider mami as a popular, funny character and not a serious negative character. 
crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Big smile

Fari...i think its too early to make such judgments...we don't know yet what all baggage Dadi does come with.  And why now, after 14 years?   And how would Shayam have known about dadi...he and Anjali were not married then, so its not like Dadi knows Shayam either.   Perhaps anjali told Shayam about dadi...but we just heard Anjali say she had no idea where dadi was.

As for Dadi being TRADITIONAL..i am fine with that, but I would expect Shayaam to not be living as a GHAR JAVAI...no?

I think before we jump to any such conclusion, we should see what unfold sin the coming days.   As for the PreCap...i loved it as well...but did you notice how he did not ask Khushi to come to him, instead he went outside the threshold of the room...which is where Dadi had motioned for Khushi to stop.  There is something interesting in that...i have not yet wrapped my mind around it!!

Hey Nags Smile You have valid points. But one thing is certain that Dadi's arrival will open the doors to the past. I am just predicting things based on my observations. Embarrassed

I doubt Shyam knows much about Dadi. Maybe he heard something from Anjali. I don't think dadi has been brought here by Shyam but she might play a role in bringing him back. 

The precap certainly looks very interesting. 

EDIT...you're right. How can a such a traditional lady accept a ghar jamai? But then Shyam might emotionally blackmail saying Anjali needs to be looked after. 

I agree with your gharjamai bit!!! Though I am perplexed about two things...one, if dadi has been away for 14 years, how, pray tell me, does she know about damaadji???...and two, how on earth did she fathom that Anjali is pregnant, when her tummy is invisible even after what, like 7 months...?????? Chalo, damaadji ke baare mein Arnav ya nani ne bataaya hoga...but under no circumstances can she have come to know about the preggi bit because in the circumstances prevailing at the time, Arnav could not have gone to meet her...& tell her that hey, dadi, you know what, Di is preggi with the baby of a creep!!!!!

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Firstly, brilliant post! I love your analysis. Now, to add my to pennies' worth...
Although Manorama is a Raizada bahu, Nani would obviously want her best friend to accept her daughter-in-law. Maybe the reason Mami fears Dadi so much is that she was met with a very hostile reception when he was a new bahu and it may have taken Nani a long time to win Dadi over. That's the only explanation I can think of, anyway.
As for Arnav's infamous aukaat talks - I'm guessing that somewhere in his past a woman with a low economic background is involved (some say Khushi's mum but I'm not too sure). That would explain why he told Khushi in their first meeting that he knew her 'type'. Or this ideology may have been drummed into him somehow. Dadi's approach is a lot more backwards. I know that untouchables still exist, and maybe they want to show how traditional she is by not allowing one anywhere near her, but I sincerely hope her view on servants overall changes.
Arnav stepping back to Khushi in the precap was very interesting. I'm unsure of whether Dadi knows if they're married or not at this stage. If she does, then he's showing that he's on Khushi's side. But if she doesn't, a lot more symbolism can be found. Arnav stepping back to Khushi suggests that things will go wrong - he's taking steps back in their relationship. If we look at the phrase 'two steps forward, one step back', this shows that their relationship will develop, but now at a slower pace than before. It can also be an indication of separation or divorce, and then remarriage. Another symbolism that could perhaps be extracted is that distance will be created and obstacles will come between them, but divine intervention will always make the situation such that they will be together through everything. Just my thoughts on occurrences so far, but I guess it's too early to make judgements Smile

Great points.

Thanks Ghausia. Big smile

crazyforarshi

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforarshi

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Big smile

Fari...i think its too early to make such judgments...we don't know yet what all baggage Dadi does come with.  And why now, after 14 years?   And how would Shayam have known about dadi...he and Anjali were not married then, so its not like Dadi knows Shayam either.   Perhaps anjali told Shayam about dadi...but we just heard Anjali say she had no idea where dadi was.

As for Dadi being TRADITIONAL..i am fine with that, but I would expect Shayaam to not be living as a GHAR JAVAI...no?

I think before we jump to any such conclusion, we should see what unfold sin the coming days.   As for the PreCap...i loved it as well...but did you notice how he did not ask Khushi to come to him, instead he went outside the threshold of the room...which is where Dadi had motioned for Khushi to stop.  There is something interesting in that...i have not yet wrapped my mind around it!!

Hey Nags Smile You have valid points. But one thing is certain that Dadi's arrival will open the doors to the past. I am just predicting things based on my observations. Embarrassed

I doubt Shyam knows much about Dadi. Maybe he heard something from Anjali. I don't think dadi has been brought here by Shyam but she might play a role in bringing him back. 

The precap certainly looks very interesting. 

EDIT...you're right. How can a such a traditional lady accept a ghar jamai? But then Shyam might emotionally blackmail saying Anjali needs to be looked after. 

I agree with your gharjamai bit!!! Though I am perplexed about two things...one, if dadi has been away for 14 years, how, pray tell me, does she know about damaadji???...and two, how on earth did she fathom that Anjali is pregnant, when her tummy is invisible even after what, like 7 months...?????? Chalo, damaadji ke baare mein Arnav ya nani ne bataaya hoga...but under no circumstances can she have come to know about the preggi bit because in the circumstances prevailing at the time, Arnav could not have gone to meet her...& tell her that hey, dadi, you know what, Di is preggi with the baby of a creep!!!!!

Dadi is full of mystery...guess we'll find out more in the upcoming epis. 

crazyforarshi

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgal19

Lovely post dear ! Very well written Clap 

Thanks dear. Smile
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayabegum

nice post :D

Thank you. 
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

The only positive side I can see of Dadi being introduced is that maybe Mami's insulting will stop. The way she was behaving in RM, it clearly shows that she is scared of her. At least, there will be someone to put a stop to the insulting and the interrogation LOL

Not sure if mami will completely stop...but she will clearly be on her toes for a while. LOL

Go to top