India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

wrong thing in 2day's epi

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
no offense 2 any of d yuvreen fans including me...wat they showed in 2day's epi wer suvi staring @ yuvi's bare body for a long time not paying attention to other things, yuvreen sleep close to each other on hay, suvi catching yuvi's hand n telling him mat jaao na or sumthng lyk dat n kissing him on his cheek...it was not proper to be shown from a well cultured girl like suvi at dis young age...it lukd like yuvreen ran away 4m der homes n living 2gethr like how aamir khan-juhi chawla's characters in d movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak do..can't suvi think for once dat had she done right in drinking n enjoying it, kissing a guy friend as if she is his lover n getn easily drawn 2wards his body...how vl her parents react if they learn all dis?...suvi is just 18 n yuvi 19...they r giving a bad message thru all dis to d ppl...suvi was shown to be simple stylish girl then how come she behave like did?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalsoumyakJinxRichaluvushivin1salta

HarshIkaZaYaxox Senior Member
HarshIkaZaYaxox
HarshIkaZaYaxox

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I definately don't agree on this, they r falling in love ofcourse they can't control thier emotions!

Disagreed! No offence Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal.FieryPhoenix.ammarkhan134pia.raha

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
i agree!!...it was wrong but was happy to see yuvi shirtless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Hey, 

First of all its good to hear your perspective.  But I will also have to disagree. And my opinion is not based on Yuvreen, so its not bias, Im just answering your post and the concerns you have put forward.

I do not think Suvreen is young. An 18 year old girl is an adult and she did nothing which can pass as sending a bad message. The thing about Suvreen is that she is a very average girl, her character is so real. Other serials show a young girl being tooo goood! and in reality that is not the case because everyone goes through things which Suvreen is going through.

SO I think Suvreen was drunk hence expressed her emotions and was free...and since she has feelings for Yuvraj, when drunk those feelings  were very obvious and so she kissed Yuvi on the cheeks. Its PG nothing bad. It was innocent. And if she was staring at him ITS NORMAL. I mean she does have feelings towards him and she is human and its ok to admire someone or something. I was alil surpirsed to read your post about Suvreen sending the wrong message, I actually wanted to give a round of applause to the creatives for conveying such a realistic character... I feel alot of girls can relate to Suvreen. WHICH IS AWESUM!

Edited by survi035 - 07 August 2012 at 2:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kihayuvreensinghalkashishshHarshIkaZaYaxoxammarkhan134shilpatvJinxRichaMona_Mauryasujairohitpia.raha.Comics_Music.akshayRgal.angel

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
and also i don't think they slept close to each other...yuvi just helped her to sleep on the hay when the small kissing scene happened..coz the next morning they showed that yuvi was sleeping bound on some pillar..which is fine..

and see look the brighter side..any other guy would have done anything after being shirtless and that kissing scene..but yuvi has been shown a real cheetah at heart...they have really defined his character very well

on the rest of the points..i agree with survi

Edited by aksrajvanshi - 07 August 2012 at 2:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kihayuvreensinghalHarshIkaZaYaxoxammarkhan134JinxRichasurvi035sujairohitpia.raha

kashishsh Groupbie
kashishsh
kashishsh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I honestly dont think any bad message was conveyed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalHarshIkaZaYaxoxammarkhan134survi035

ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i totally disagree with what u say. there was no bad message conveyed.suvreen is an adult and they didnt sleep too close.and about the kiss it was on the cheek which usually happens 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalHarshIkaZaYaxox

shaily.says- Senior Member
shaily.says-
shaily.says-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Sorry buddy bt cnt connect myself to this post...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalHarshIkaZaYaxox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index