Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks...🤗 acha aur bata... what you doing nowadays ?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Varshu some place 3 hours away from my place i forgot the name lol 
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i m free these days...btw ghar mein bahut kaam chal rha on occasion of Eid.
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@faryy :  u literally forgot the place where u r going next morning...😲...wow..😆... chal koi ni... jab ghoom kar wapis ayegi..tab bta dena...😉... have super fun there... n tk care jaan...😳
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@fariya : ohk... acha so relatives will be coming to ur place on eid ya its only u n ur family that celebrates in house...?

btw did u watched friday's epi...? Mohan... haaayeee he was damn sooo sweet yaar...😳 the way he was smiling so sweetly on knowing that kids are also going with them...awwweee...😍
n his dialogue to renu "zindagi mein pehli baar apki soch pe mujhe naaz ho raha hai"... i loved mohan's style..n attitude...😉. haaye just cant stop loving him more n more...🤗
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@fariya : where u gone ? 😕
anyways..i'm not feeling well yaar... so going now... okay byeee take care jaan...😳.. love youuu endless...🤗

n eid mubarak to you n your family...may allah blesses you all...😊... have an awesum day... enjoy n be happy ! 😳

EID mubarak to you Kunal/ Mohan...😳
fariya94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

@fariya : ohk... acha so relatives will be coming to ur place on eid ya its only u n ur family that celebrates in house...?

btw did u watched friday's epi...? Mohan... haaayeee he was damn sooo sweet yaar...😳 the way he was smiling so sweetly on knowing that kids are also going with them...awwweee...😍
n his dialogue to renu "zindagi mein pehli baar apki soch pe mujhe naaz ho raha hai"... i loved mohan's style..n attitude...😉. haaye just cant stop loving him more n more...🤗

yaa reletives will b cuming . kal to chal chal ke legs ki band bajne wali hai.upar wala hi bachaye ...recieving so many guest at one time makes the day very hectic.

and yaa i watched all the episodes this week...i just loved meghan fight.it was so cute..kunal's puppyface expressions made him looku even more cute. n loved megha's dialogue wen she is talking to herself n says "to maine kaun se dandey barsa diye" i literally cracked up🤣
fariya94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

@fariya : where u gone ? 😕
anyways..i'm not feeling well yaar... so going now... okay byeee take care jaan...😳.. love youuu endless...🤗

n eid mubarak to you n your family...may allah blesses you all...😊... have an awesum day... enjoy n be happy ! 😳

EID mubarak to you Kunal/ Mohan...😳

i m here only..u r nt feeling well ..koi baat nhi go rest and love u tooo endlessly and thankss fr the wishes...same to u

bye tc 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arey koi ho idhar? 😃 Lag raha hai ki saalo mahino aur janmo se main yaha nahi aayi, whereas, it's just 2 days. 😆 Woh actually main Eid ki vajah se busy thi. 😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Pics of KKK - Nepal 😳
here is the link:-