Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! (Page 89)

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hmmm... i'm loving MM... n this masti season going on in NBT too... i'm so happy... like you said yday ki... finally Colors is giving some imp. to our show... n thats bcoz NBT really rocks...! Ab toh jitni der NBT dekhti hoon...sirf utni der thoda khush hoti hoon...warna toh :((

anyways...tu editing ka kya keh rahi hai... i didnt got it yaar...Confused  to your channel matlab...yt wala ? tu link de...ofcourse chahiye...Embarrassed. usi se samajh ayega mujhe...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i love that bhaga dori re it was so so so cute:)) and yes i saw more KA too

bidzie nahi re aise hi  it just is amazing to see how normal IK is with his fans he has no airs about being a star whatsoever we used to joke so much like on the randomest things and he's justso cool so is sona whatever i've interacted with her and rk on his site is always so humble so sweet i haven't heard a single bad or unpleasent fan interaction about him he's alwaysalways so sweet and considering how he's bigger star of this generation it just makes me love him more  
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
and oh the humblenesss of kunal and HC is what makes me love them more like they come across so normal too and that's why i like them i don't like stars who are arrogant or think they r something extra special like ahem ahem you know who i am talking about here 
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Guys mere liye duua karna for my exams esp thursday wala  

-krazyriya-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Varshu, I'm also loving that finally NBT is getting the importance from the kanjoos channel; well, not kanjoos anymore I guess. LOL All in all, I just want our show to live as long as ever. Embarrassed God bless NBT and the team. Embarrassed I'm also loving the episodes so far; so not bothering about anything else or even the future track, twist or whatever cause abhi i just wanna enjoy so that baad mein i can cherish these moments Embarrassed Itne acche acche NBTish doses ke baad agar koi twist-vwist bhi aaye toh theek hi hai. LOL Anyways here's the link I was talking about: 

I've edited the first scene of friday episode and uploaded MM bit separately...i hope ab tujhe samajh aaya hoga LOL

Fary, aaww yaar that's really good to know...they're really sweet :)
-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@faryy : though i didnt get most of the part you just said...LOL.. but ya i did understand KKK n HC bonding...Embarrassed n words with ya yaar... they both are so down to earth n i love them most for their "genuineness"..Day DreamingHug...!

oh..u have exams... will surely pray for u jaan...Embarrassed ...all the very best...Thumbs Up i'm sure u'll rock there too...Wink

Edited by -krazyriya- - 12 August 2012 at 12:50am
fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
hii anyone here?
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Guys mere liye duua karna for my exams esp thursday wala  
All the best ji Thumbs Up We're sure ki humari nadaan si, pyaari si masakalli rock karegi Wink

naadanmasakalli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index