Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! (Page 81)

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
agreed ...even in this forum after d wedding everyone was dying fr a SR sequence...while I was praying ki aisa kuch na ho...

Such sequences usually make it impossible to watch with elders...like I watch it with my mom...

I'd rather not talk abt the cheapo BALH sequence...lolzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
it just kills the show if yehi sab dekhna hai to go watch po*n movies and shows  no offence 
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
lolzz...LOL..hopefully dis show wont go dat way!!!!

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
*fingers crossed * and i amnot against romance but limit main reh kar bohat sugary bhi theek nahi hai kyonki diabetes ho jati hai zyada meethe se 
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
lolzz...haan...
I like their cute nok jhoks and genuine romance better...yeh bhi nahi ke kahin bhi shuru ho jao...LOL

naadanmasakalli

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Fary and Sehar, just take a chill pill .. koi kiss viss nahi hoga ! AK hails from a small town background naa? I'm damn sure she wont do such kinda stuff...So yeah, damn sure that there won't be any kisses or whatever since she will never do all these stuff because since she decided to be in her limit as per the article but yes there can be some cozy moments like the morning scene as they're quite comfortable with each other, plus according to the script, addu was supposed to interrupt. By the way, naughty side doesn't only mean kissing and stuff. It can also mean like what we have watched in the first scene of yesterday's episode.  

naadanmasakalli

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
aur kisses ka matlab gaal ke kiss nahi ho sakta? ya phir forehead pe...whats the big deal in it? i dont understand why the heck some 'amazing' fans are reacting SO much Wacko
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
no re i am f9 with yesterday ind of romance or the day before the sofa wala like in our avi's but the is pyar ko kinda romance bugs me big time and mohan is not lusty like someone else so yeah romance agar limit main to ok but don't turn it into a lust/soft po*n show where physical proximity is everything & i know masti is what you mean which i am ok with like them running around was so cute and good and in character not ugly where i can't watch with my family  and forehead kiss or cheek kiss is ok but bohat zyada nahi kyonki phir maza nahi aata jabhar epi main wohi cheez repeat ho again IPKKND kinda thing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index