Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! (Page 70)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 133738

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

@Meera

Heyaaa
how r u?
views on epi?

@Fary

I kinda doubt that coz had that been the case thn Indu would hv been harsh on Megha

i know that's what is confusing me too but i don't know you never know with these soaps & excuse me if i hurt anyone's feelings i just said what i thought 

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Originally posted by SunShine_A

@Meera

Heyaaa
how r u?
views on epi?

@Fary

I kinda doubt that coz had that been the case thn Indu would hv been harsh on Megha

i know that's what is confusing me too but i don't know you never know with these soaps & excuse me if i hurt anyone's feelings i just said what i thought 
Mujhe toh hurt nahi kiaTongue
kam socha karTongue
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; more for Mohan when Addu interrupted in the first bit and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood and esp when Principal was telling how a father figure is necessary :( But Addu ke liye bhi sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai! Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate and that's what I'm liking! Also I think that Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect. The first scene was wowiieee <3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohannaadanmasakalli

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 3133

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@Bidzie... hi...

If that's the case, then I don't get it ...
Wacko Is Indu justified with her character??? If She herself has married second time... I can't make out what kind of emotions should Indu show towards Megha then... Ermm
I am too confused.Confused
Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 3133

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Me too loved the first scene, I wish they were shown doing this pakda pakdi after the kids went to school.LOL Guru should've gone to buy veggies, then MM could've had some cozy and intimate moments.Day DreamingBlushing ...*sigh* ... We are not so lucky yet.Unhappy
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

@Bidzie... hi...

If that's the case, then I don't get it ...
Wacko Is Indu justified with her character??? If She herself has married second time... I can't make out what kind of emotions should Indu show towards Megha then... Ermm
I am too confused.Confused
I'm not sure re. I just made a guess. Well now, I really wanna know about Mohan's childhood cause the painful look he had while thinking of it broke my heart. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 133738

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; more for Mohan when Addu interrupted in the first bit and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood and esp when Principal was telling how a father figure is necessary :( But Addu ke liye bhi sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai! Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate and that's what I'm liking! Also I think that Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect. The first scene was wowiieee <3 

that's the thing now which i think is mohan might not have given a chance to mr bhatnagar plus his continuous hatred towards the last name we thought that it might be some disagreement and ego clash whcih it is but there's a bigger reason behind it well that's what i thought from today i might be completely wrong here but seeing addu's behavior towards him he's realzing that he was wrong that is if he never thought of mr bhatnagar as his dad etither and mohan wants to be better he wants to give addu and nanhi the best childhood you know and maybe this is how we'll see a patch up between mohan and mr bhatnagar

now what's confusing is indu here again if you guys remember rmohan saying aap toh unhi ki side lengi na and addu is having the same feelings now that his mom will always support mohan 

if indu herself remarried for whatever reason she shouldn't have behaved like this but her hatred is only because megha is a widow who know indu might be divorced we might get a clear picture on her reaction with riddhima mohan divorce so far what i see is indu isn't bad but she hates megha only caz she was a widow which isn't really her fault

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Fary, word with everything you said! Well, it's getting interesting day by day! waisey, cant we have our episode analysis thread? it just feels too annoyed to see ki baaki forums mein hai lekin humare forum mein nahi :/

Edited by -Bidzie- - 10 August 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index