Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

varshu nevermind i was talkign about sonam, imran & ranbir :))i love them for their awesoem offscreen behavior with fans andin telly i only get that vibe from Kunal &HC

OMGGG ! you love sonam...imran n ranbir too...😲.. wowww...πŸ˜ƒ same pinch again yaar ! πŸ˜‰

finally getting someone who loves sonam...yayy... i too love her for this...πŸ€—

n ranbir...😍

HC n KKK...☺️... I love HC as simple..innocent boy in reel...😳 n his mastikhor image in real..πŸ˜‰... n mera KKK deewana-pan toh already all knows by now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@bidzie hello

@varsha heyy jaan

@fary hii

wassup with u all
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

OMGGG ! you love sonam...imran n ranbir too...😲.. wowww...πŸ˜ƒ same pinch again yaar ! πŸ˜‰

finally getting someone who loves sonam...yayy... i too love her for this...πŸ€—

n ranbir...😍

HC n KKK...☺️... I love HC as simple..innocent boy in reel...😳 n his mastikhor image in real..πŸ˜‰... n mera KKK deewana-pan toh already all knows by now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh sona is my baby re loved her since day 1 from her very loyal fanbase from  dday 1 and she knows it too and that makes me happy  πŸ˜³
@Fary: Pata hai mujhe πŸ˜† Andaaza kar liya tha maine πŸ˜ƒ

@Varshu: I love HC in all ways and looks...his way of portraying love and passion is just killing...2008 se paagal hoon uski...abhi Kunal ke liye obsession ka bhoot bohot jyada hai mere upar πŸ˜† yet my love for HC is still the same *blush* I guess many of us HCians love his eating 🀣 haina Fary? 🀣 yaar show mein ho ya real mein, uska khaane ka style same hai and its just so cute to see him eat like a baccha 😳
@fariyaa : nothing yaar... just chatting up here... trying to get some peace from hell life...
u tell whats up with you ? enjoying JDJ n NBT ?
Originally posted by fariya94

@bidzie hello

@varsha heyy jaan

@fary hii

wassup with u all
main toh naach rahi hoon promo dekhne ke baad...monday aate aate energy aur badhegi aur main aur naachungi apne Meghan ke saath πŸ˜†
@fary : awww same here yaar... i have loved her from day 1 indeed..😍.. she's a complete sweetheart...πŸ€— n now i'm so happy to know u love her so much too...😳
but...how she knows this... sorry i didnt got you...πŸ˜’

@behena : ditto with what you said... infact i think... this is one more similarity b/w HC n KKK...πŸ˜‰.dono hi khaate hue itne cutee lagte hai ki kya batau..😍... u saw in friday's epi... mohan was eating... n addu sitting on chair... n mohan use chidane ke liye... licking fingers...n making nose...πŸ˜†. i was badly rofling at it...🀣 i like this kiddishness of him...😳
@varshu i m fine and yeshhh i m waiting for NBT and watched JDJ yesterday tabse i m singign main ramta jogi oyye hoyye πŸ˜³

@bidzie tum naacho main gaana gati hun lolzzz
Guys...sorry but gotta go... mind kafi disturbed hai... :(((

My life's spoiling up... n i'm so helpless...its becoming intolerable for me now!

anyways..chalo byee n tk care all... love youuu all so muchh...πŸ€—

fary...all the best for ur exams jaana...!

will surely be meeting you all soonish!

Varsha from twitter and from sk.net m part of admins