Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! (Page 62)

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@behena : how dare u call me Varsha... hmm...Angry

hmm... haaye mohan in black vest...Blushing n wet hair...plus towel too...Shocked. bonus...EmbarrassedLOL puch mat meri kya haalat hui use dekh kar...Day Dreaming the scene was awesomeee... but yeh addu na... actually he was too hilarious... i loved mohan-addu fight...TongueLOL  

PS : sorry was checking the gallery...Embarrassed

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
i dont even know if the text is apt .. its just my fav lines from my fav songErmm 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

@behena : how dare u call me Varsha... hmm...Angry

hmm... haaye mohan in black vest...Blushing n wet hair...plus towel too...Shocked. bonus...EmbarrassedLOL puch mat meri kya haalat hui use dekh kar...Day Dreaming the scene was awesomeee... but yeh addu na... actually he was too hilarious... i loved mohan-addu fight...TongueLOL  

PS : sorry was checking the gallery...Embarrassed
I got that you are checking the gallery and changing the dabba LOL

hehe i loved the towel scene btw Meghan cuz of Megha's way too much awkwardness LOL
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
so smart re

and at the awkwardness it was ok realistc in here in rival show OMg don't even ask how stupid it looked and how patehtic it was and ahem the heroine went to buy her undergarments andthe pati ji folowed and htey played chupa chupki awkwardness eww so grossand on suhagraat they playedwith a condom YUCKKK 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

so smart re

and at the awkwardness it was ok realistc in here in rival show OMg don't even ask how stupid it looked and how patehtic it was and ahem the heroine went to buy her undergarments andthe pati ji folowed and htey played chupa chupki awkwardness eww so grossand on suhagraat they playedwith a condom YUCKKK 
I can't help but laugh at what you said abt the rival show ROFL 
Well, one thing i loved in that towel scene was mohan who was so cool and relaxed with it ki 'yaar patni ke saamne aise aane ke kya jaata hai' types LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Btw i changed the text LOL actually the title of the show is SOOO apt for this shots, so yea wahi daal diya Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

so smart re

I can't help but laugh at what you said abt the rival show ROFL 
Well, one thing i loved in that towel scene was mohan who was so cool and relaxed with it ki 'yaar patni ke saamne aise aane ke kya jaata hai' types LOL

see that's what i liked it was normal they are married now why act like kids andmegha's initial awkwardness was justified atleast she didn't yelled and screamed AAAP rofl she was comfy later on with it well thats what i felt  it was a lil unexpected so the intial shockwhich is ok 

_SilentSoul_

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@behena : tujhe kaise pata chala that i was in the gallery...ShockedConfused
telepathy. kya...LOL ??
yup megha bechari... was feeling so awkward n i was laughing like mad...LOL was such a cute scene na... megha ke hath pe chai gir jati hai... n how cutely mohan was healing it... awww ... Day Dreamingmegha going latto on him...LOL

@fary : i got which show r u taking about...ROFL... while changing the channel (which is my irritating habit...i cant help it...LOL)... i saw last 1-2 min of that scene... i find it yucky...DeadLOL

naadanmasakalli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index