Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! (Page 61)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@Fary: Haaye i love the soft effect u used in the avis! Fab stuff as always!

@Varshu: lets start with Mohan taking the kids to the school bus...haaye that little MN momentDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
the other one

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

the other one

This is the BESTEST moment for me in the entire episode Embarrassed

naadanmasakalli

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
@fary : OMGGG...awesomeee...lovely...marvelous avis jaan...Hug.esp. the colouringg...too good ! loved them...Day Dreaming infact i'm just checking out ur stuff in the gallery... n i'm speechless !  Day Dreamingeverything is simply AMAZINGG...ClapEmbarrassed

@behenaa : haayeee the scene was too adorable...Embarrassed. mohan was looking so cute na with that bags n bottles in his neck...LOL. n jab wo niche se megha ko dekhta hai... then hanky-catching scene.. mohan khud hi bacha lag raha tha..EmbarrassedLOL... he was super damn cutee...Day Dreaming i loved 3 of them going together...Approve. n bich mein Addu jumped n mohan says..."abe kya kar raha hai"...too hilarious...ROFL

MN moment was my special one..Blushing...just so adorable...Day Dreaming haaayeee... n then jab nanhi says "yeh mere naye papa hai"..Embarrassed..awww.."spiderman"...  n girls says "udhte hai"... i was like...ROFL  n mohan's expressions...LOL

naadanmasakalli

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Varshu, as always, ditto feelings! aur towel scene dekha? first of all, i was open mouthed seeing him in black vest and towel Shocked ROFL mera reaction bhi at first megha jaisa hi tha LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Varsha, kidhar gayi yaar?
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
varshu thanks so much

@ bidzo i lvoe your dabba re mere kuch set nahi ho raha am not satisfies am thinking of makign taanu kiss from kuhu rememebr afetr wedding and than add that beside the hand hold with the text  not sure am not satisfied but i choriedyour size 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

varshu thanks so much

@ bidzo i lvoe your dabba re mere kuch set nahi ho raha am not satisfies am thinking of makign taanu kiss from kuhu rememebr afetr wedding and than add that beside the hand hold with the text  not sure am not satisfied but i choriedyour size 
i actually took a screenshot of the text and made a pic of it LOL it took less space and there I can set everything I wanted :D tu bhi yehi kar LOL haan yes how i can forget that.. prince ne princess ko kiss kia aww i still remember re Day Dreaming text soch.. pata nahi lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index