Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! (Page 6)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

It was totally Mohanish charcter for me
and I did not find him weak or spineless guy there coz its the fact that a man only fall weaks in front of his mother, wife/love and daughter
and it was so perfect in Mohan;s case, all his insecurities, selfish attitude coz indeed he got Megha after very long with great difficulty after almost loosing her and not once but many times
so his fear was very obvious
and I didn't him as a looser there
Completely agreed! As I said, he totally convinced me that the old Mohan was always been there but for sometime he was lost somewhere due to the disaster happened in his life and most importantly, he's a human being, after all! So yea I've no complains from him *DD* Actually I never had, though there was some sort of confusions before ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Ghosshhh..!! I'm almost screaming.., sitting here at 3 O'clock watching the scene again n again..listenin to his voice n staring at his expressions! OMG! This guy is SOMETHING! Damn! He KILLS me!
Official confirmation .. You're doomed as well! Tongue Credit goes to.. Kunal Karan Kapoor! Star Seriously I just love typing and telling his full name .. sounds so classy and stylish just like himCool

Edited by -Bidzie- - 06 August 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
No I knew it from before bas today I admitted ROFL

and for Mohan, well his character did go out of track for me with him not giving importance to the ultimate relation of marriage coz of the dials we got to hear and how easily he frgt tht he gt married to someone ever and no guilt atall of betraying Megha by not telling her the truth
and then Indu fiasco
but yes as I said I will go by episode and shot basis so this was totally fine and I could understand him
so yea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Abhi am leaving!

Net mein kuch gadbad dikh rahi hai..getting stuck.., each 5 mins!Ouch

Byyeee..Catch you guyz 2mo!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

tell me about it Bidz ROFL even I love typing his full name or hearing his full name

I played that frndship day interview of HC so many times but this time not to hear him but to hear his full name from him ROFL

@shama
byeee
Hope to catch u soon again

Edited by SunShine_A - 06 August 2012 at 5:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adally_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

No I knew it from before bas today I admitted ROFL

and for Mohan, well his character did go out of track for me with him not giving importance to the ultimate relation of marriage coz of the dials we got to hear and how easily he frgt tht he gt married to someone ever and no guilt atall of betraying Megha by not telling her the truth
and then Indu fiasco
but yes as I said I will go by episode and shot basis so this was totally fine and I could understand him
so yea

@bold: itni technicalities dekhne jaao toh bhaad mein jaayega sab kuch ROFL Well, apart from the disaster happened, I'm sort of hopeful again Tongue

-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

tell me about it Bidz ROFL even I love typing his full name or hearing his full name

I played that frndship day interview of HC so many times but this time not to hear him but to hear his full name from him ROFL

@shama
byeee
Hope to catch u soon again
@bold: This is not so good LOL Are you moving on without realization? Tongue Jaa naa, mujhe koi problem nahi hai .. I'm happy with my two favs Day Dreaming

Edited by -Bidzie- - 06 August 2012 at 6:35pm

-Swetha-

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
arre kia bakwaas hai keepvid is not working anymore how the hell am i supposed to do anything bolly or telly related grrr 

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index