Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! (Page 21)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Guys just one thign that bugged me today was the first scene themohan addu megha i dunno megha looked bothered about monu yellign at addu and i felt bad for the kid too i mena the nok jhok was ok but monu should'nt have just totally leashed out on addu 
Fary, you know what I was kind of taken aback with Addu's attitude
He is just a kid and Mohan is elder to him, so that way he was talking to him was very disgraceful
Nok - jhok is one thing but misbehaving is other and I could see Addu misbehaving and I expected Megha to say something to her

and yes even Mohan was jhootha hai was kind off, odd today
I didn't enjoy the shot much as I thought I would 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanAdally_SilentSoul_

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Originally posted by SunShine_A

am again watching the episode ROFL
And shot in 1st part which stood put for me was
"Main bhaut darr gaya tha"
it was self explanatory
and Kudos to K3 for such great voice modulation there
I could feel lump forming there in his throat and like any moment he will break dwn and cry uncontrollably

Aashi!Hug

HI5! Mee tooo..!!Embarrassed i've lost count!TongueLOL

And i soo agree with you! That was SOO real! He leave me speechless each time!Embarrassed

And listen to him closely..when he says.. 'Maine kehne ki koshish ki thi..par tum 'SO' gayi thi! The way he says 'so'...!!ghooshhh...!!Its like, he was finding it hard to speak..as his tears wouldnt stop! *Sigh*

I am loving your description... loved the scene to the core.Day Dreaming

Medusa..Adally_SilentSoul_

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Aashi!Hug

HI5! Mee tooo..!!Embarrassed i've lost count!TongueLOL

And i soo agree with you! That was SOO real! He leave me speechless each time!Embarrassed

And listen to him closely..when he says.. 'Maine kehne ki koshish ki thi..par tum 'SO' gayi thi! The way he says 'so'...!!ghooshhh...!!Its like, he was finding it hard to speak..as his tears wouldnt stop! *Sigh*
ShamaHug
even I have lost the count, minute i cums to my dessy, frst thing I do is to open yesterday epi ROFL it was just seriously out of the world

I know he ws finding so hard to say between his tears and hiccups, lump formed which put him at loss of words coz that was moment for him where he could hv lost Megha again and this time never to get her back

Edited by SunShine_A - 07 August 2012 at 1:50pm

Meera_Ka_MohanMedusa.._SilentSoul_

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

i need to make sigs out of that hug scene and teh scenbe you guys are talkign about 
we all are waitingBlushing

Meera_Ka_MohanAdally_SilentSoul_

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Guys just one thign that bugged me today was the first scene themohan addu megha i dunno megha looked bothered about monu yellign at addu and i felt bad for the kid too i mena the nok jhok was ok but monu should'nt have just totally leashed out on addu 
Fary, you know what I was kind of taken aback with Addu's attitude
He is just a kid and Mohan is elder to him, so that way he was talking to him was very disgraceful
Nok - jhok is one thing but misbehaving is other and I could see Addu misbehaving and I expected Megha to say something to her

and yes even Mohan was jhootha hai was kind off, odd today
I didn't enjoy the shot much as I thought I would 

yes i never said addu was behaving f9 he was doing badtameezi and megha didn't say anything and giving looks to mohan i dunno that scene was very off for me 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Girls, even I wasn't enjoying the first scene THAT much cuz I felt that Mohan needs to deal with Addu differently as their relationship is no more the same! 
Addu is disgraceful just cuz Mohan doesn't treat him the same way he treats Nanhi! Anyways kya kar sakte hai .. Mohan khud hi tou baccha hai LOL I find no fault of both of them but yes I'd love if Megha calmly makes either or both of them understand, so that they can at least try to behave properly with each other! 

@Fary: Waiting for your stuff! Day Dreaming

@Meera: He actually gained weight LOL

Edited by -Bidzie- - 07 August 2012 at 1:56pm
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

yes i never said addu was behaving f9 he was doing badtameezi and megha didn't say anything and giving looks to mohan i dunno that scene was very off for me 
why you have to agree with me everywhereShocked why we hv same thoughts always ROFL
shot was off for me as well ROFL

Mohan was being too kiddish there and Addu being too spoilt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@Ashlesha... so true ... can't get over that scene and I too have watched that scene  n no. of times. Now still watching and typing.LOLDay Dreaming Kunal is a genius.Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index