Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I didn't like that pantar log bit much

it was again too cheesy fr my taste

what does it even mean?? doesn't it mean friends?? but yeah all of sudden all cartoons r monu';s friends 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

what does it even mean?? doesn't it mean friends?? but yeah all of sudden all cartoons r monu';s friends 

yea frnds in tapori language 🤣
dx1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mohan-Addu opening sequence was good - nice to see Mohan getting Addu ready for the celebration. Addu still had no appreciation for Mohan 😭

Mohan - Papaji : Papaji needs to have more trust in Mohan. He still has second thoughts when he hears someone say bad about him inspite seeing all the goodness in him. Shame on Papaji for not double checking Addu's words and coming to an immediate conclusion.

Mohan-Megha : Kudos to Megha for standing up for Mohan and letting everyone know that she has faith and trust in him and that he is the world's best father. Megha should always standup for Mohan. That is the kind of relationship that should be between them after all that Mohan has done for her. Its time now for Megha to show her support for him. There was not much naughtiness between them like how we saw in last Friday's epi. That was ultimate!! Looking forward to seeing more of MM budding romance.

Mohan-Nanhi: Brief convo but cute.

Mohan-Megha dance: Sweet but short

Mohan with friends: Nice but short. 

Today's epi with the Janmashtami celebration seemed to be done in a fast forward mode. This entire epi should have been split into two epi so we could have seen more of Mohan, Megha and the others dance along with more involvement from Mohan and Addu to break the handi. All that was done in a hurry. 

Overall, good epi.
Nice analysis plz post it in the epi analysis thread as well thank you bidzo did so much mehnat on it 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice analysis plz post it in the epi analysis thread as well thank you bidzo did so much mehnat on it 

🤗 I replied to you there! Dekhna zaraa! :)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

And yea no thanks-vanks ok😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Question of the decade - Is the man sleeping in the photo a father of two kids or a kid himself? Anyone with the correct answer will get a tight jhappi from me!!! 😆

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Question of the decade - Is the man sleeping in the photo a father of two kids or a kid himself? Anyone with the correct answer will get a tight jhappi from me!!! 😆

so freaking adorable 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

so freaking adorable 

I'm staring at it constantly 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

am sort of