Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
very very interesting development so mr bhatnagar might not be mohan's real dad also intresting very intresting

and now am liking the go go govinda song 
haww these pics are so cute
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

very very interesting development so mr bhatnagar might not be mohan's real dad also intresting very intresting

and now am liking the go go govinda song 

Sorry to interrupt you, what makes you think that Senior Bhatnagar is not Mohan's dad??😲
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Meera

Heyaaa
how r u?
views on epi?

@Fary

I kinda doubt that coz had that been the case thn Indu would hv been harsh on Megha
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

@Meera

Heyaaa
how r u?
views on epi?

@Fary

I kinda doubt that coz had that been the case thn Indu would hv been harsh on Megha

Hi yaar, yeah watched,  am feeling sad for Mohan.πŸ˜”
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

@Meera

Heyaaa
how r u?
views on epi?

@Fary

i know that's what is confusing me too but i don't know you never know with these soaps & excuse me if i hurt anyone's feelings i just said what i thought 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

i know that's what is confusing me too but i don't know you never know with these soaps & excuse me if i hurt anyone's feelings i just said what i thought 

Mujhe toh hurt nahi kiaπŸ˜›
kam socha karπŸ˜›
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; more for Mohan when Addu interrupted in the first bit and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood and esp when Principal was telling how a father figure is necessary :( But Addu ke liye bhi sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai! Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate and that's what I'm liking! Also I think that Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect. The first scene was wowiieee <3 
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
@Bidzie... hi...

If that's the case, then I don't get it ...
Is Indu justified with her character??? If She herself has married second time... I can't make out what kind of emotions should Indu show towards Megha then... πŸ€”
I am too confused.πŸ˜•
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Me too loved the first scene, I wish they were shown doing this pakda pakdi after the kids went to school.πŸ˜† Guru should've gone to buy veggies, then MM could've had some cozy and intimate moments.😍☺️ ...*sigh* ... We are not so lucky yet.πŸ˜”