Kunal Karan Kapoor/MB AT#8- Too Hot to Handle!!! - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday he was hesitant cause... umm Aashi can make you understand in a better way πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

The first scene was so perfect for 'Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha' 😍 Ekdum perfect time pe woh gaana bajaa πŸ˜†
yea it was totally MeghaNish way
I just liked the simplicity of the shot with no OTTness involved 
Aashi, ditto! It wasn't a typical sorry maaf kardo types scene! Megha jaanti thi ki Mohan usse naaraz nahi reh sakta 🀣 Waise make Meera understand πŸ˜†
Sab log bhaag gaye kya?? Was my question that tough to answer???😲 OK fine, I don't need the answers, come back dearies.πŸ˜†
pehele hesitation hua cuz i guess megha amar ko leke ro rahi thi and he was thinking ki probably he shouldn't interfere or something like that!
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

pehele hesitation hua cuz i guess megha amar ko leke ro rahi thi and he was thinking ki probably he shouldn't interfere or something like that!

Accha...😳 . I read in this forum, in some threads, some were saying, he was feeling the guilt of ridz.
Today, in the last scene, while sleeping, Kunal was looking cute,😍 and he was smiling dreamily at Megha. He said "family" and smiled..., holding Megha's hand and smiling... 😳
Ridz ka sawal tou ab uthta hi nahi since he thinks that megha knows! anyways lets not talk about it ! 

Meera, pata hai i literally got shivers and goosebumps while watching the moment in the precap when Megha was moving her index finger on Mohan's face! it was sort of sensuous i felt β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Today, in the last scene, while sleeping, Kunal was looking cute,😍 and he was smiling dreamily at Megha. He said "family" and smiled..., holding Megha's hand and smiling... 😳
the particular bit of holding hands in the last scene was the best touch for me ! πŸ˜ unn dono ke haath, jab saath hotey hai tou kitna accha lagta hai πŸ˜