Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

lol but no that tune mujhe maar dala was the best thing omg and the way he said it remains my fav HC dialogue till now & same for MM confession

My fav dialogue in that scene was 'Tujhe chodhta hoon aur tere saath apni dunia ko' .. something like that .. ugghh theek se yaad nahi aa raha 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

and guys apni ashi gaveme the idea of anupriya kunal so suggest a song plz 

first yeh bataa ki kaisa vm banaayegi ?? i mean .. whats the theme?
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree, fary, its my not fav but one of fav
HC delivered his another best there, he outdid his work from Desh in this shot
and I was completely at loss of words seeing him so devasted
one lonesome tear from his eye

Tere Liye has to be the best show on tv in terms of relationship development, I have seriously not seen any relationship getting developed with this much detailng
either thy were rushed off or dragged
But we got Taani's side as well how he fell for Onu and Onu how from "I am not in love with you" bcme " I am mad for you"

and HC looked extra smexy here 🤣

and now I have heard this song in ur vm, fary
want to share this
best vm which described TaAnu's relationship beyond perfection 
must hv seen but now relive 🤣

and I noticed one thing common b.w both besties apart from being Perfection
that both looks extra hawt and smexy in his intensity shots 🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail

and guys apni ashi gaveme the idea of anupriya kunal so suggest a song plz 

hawww
maine kab
I didn't gve, it was u who popped up with it frst 🤣 u gve me rogh sketch i just completed it 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Main naa kal ka epi dekhke aati hoon 🤣 
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When Mohan hugged Megha yesterday, his right hand was around her, but his left hand was holding his right palm😕 I so wanted his left hand also to go around her.  Anyways, the scene was good,  Megha was consoling him like a mom, and he is like a kid. 🤗

When he was crying holding her hands, she was holding his cheek and was trying to calm him down, - here too, Megha and Mohan  were not like hubby wife but  like a mother and son. Mohan's expression when she was holding his cheek was endearing,  he was like "mujhe bohot rona aa raha hai" - oh god, he looked so innocent..😍... so childly behaviour. How can you blame him (a fully grown man), when he makes a face like a kid and stand in front of you honestly crying and repenting???😳 I just wanted to hug Mohan yesterday.😍
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay...now i agree with unnecessary khatre ki ghanti when Mohan entered in with the album!😆

And yes, i want a scene where Mohan n Megha check out the album, and re-live the moment!😳😍

Shaadi mein tho banda apni guilt ke wajah se theek se enjoy nahi kar paaya...now the album alteast!😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
haii tere liye memories and yes ia gree they both give their best in intense shots

BTW girls before this remember when he comes home all wet in white and cryign in his room when he saw tani with subodh & ok it' siwerdbut i like tani sirf anurag ki hai aur anurag sirf tani ka in the ritesh tani shadi tioo another of my very fav scenes where they open the raaz of ritesh 
Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 11 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
@Fary
I would love to see one tragic vm on them
Mohan - Taani 🤣 you know Mohan crying in rain after that house drama
and Taani crying on road when Onu blasts her 🤣

and tell me about it re
No show can ever replace Tere Liye essence and TaAnu magic for me, it had many loop holes towards the end but the one upon which they worked turned out to be best on television 
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Okay...now i agree with unnecessary khatre ki ghanti when Mohan entered in with the album!😆

And yes, i want a scene where Mohan n Megha check out the album, and re-live the moment!😳😍

Shaadi mein tho banda apni guilt ke wajah se theek se enjoy nahi kar paaya...now the album alteast!😆

I ant all 4 of them to sit and enjoy and please for once let Addu be bit normal and shareef
I was to see Nanhi getting excited and some eye locks of MM