Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

arre at least mohan is trying to change that but addu is like same but than he's a kid we can't really blame him but megha should at least sit with addu and tell him that he's the father now or even if he;s not ready to accept him as father  at least behave for now because it must be hard for kids to accept a new person as their father all of a sudden. here i will like to mention the rical show again no matter what the dimensions r between the hero and heroine from the very first intraction yash tried to make a difference and be the father that ansh never had with ansh andlook i beleiev they r stronger than yash and arti  & anshwas not tameezdar either he hated how his mother changed after shadi he always misbehaved with everyone but arti yelled at him even yash scremed once but that's about it now he's closer to ansh 

I agree
Ansh was sort of spoilt brat u can say but Addu was not one, he was just mama's boy wwho would need mumma everywhere and its perfectly alright seeing his age but now they hv made him ill mannered
I was so off with him for not talking properly and over top of that passing snide remarks, toweliya waala , lallu spidermanand god knows what not
He was actually using TU for him to put his words in Hindi grammatical way
and all those things didn't make me laugh, it was like ohhh please not another over smart kid
and I so expected Megha to stop Addu
she disappointed me in this bit
SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

it suited well thank god for no meri adhoori kahanilol

but i want  to do something like this for that scene the way he said the dialogue had the same effect as yesterday's main dar gaya tha like focus on dialogue but give me a song 
This scene still gives me shivers and stillr emains my most fav in tere liye

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1otTV3h8mw&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

DAMNNN YOUUU
Faryyy😑😑 what was the need to bring this here
Why🀬
now my whole night is gone
I would be watching yesterday epi and "Tune Mujhe Maar Dala" simultaneously throughout
Shit
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fary, that confrontation 😍 

Okay i know this is not a place to talk about it but HC's performance in that scene 😍
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I agree

Ansh was sort of spoilt brat u can say but Addu was not one, he was just mama's boy wwho would need mumma everywhere and its perfectly alright seeing his age but now they hv made him ill mannered
I was so off with him for not talking properly and over top of that passing snide remarks, toweliya waala , lallu spidermanand god knows what not
He was actually using TU for him to put his words in Hindi grammatical way
and all those things didn't make me laugh, it was like ohhh please not another over smart kid
and I so expected Megha to stop Addu
she disappointed me in this bit

i know god i don't know but  they made megha so bipolar one day she's perfect next ay she's so confused it's annoying
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Okay i know this is not a place to talk about it but HC's performance in that scene 😍

EXACTLY, heart wrenching it was just like the confession hug for MM and even part of yesterday
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

and I dunno people did not like that tragic music during MM hug but for some reason I liked it

I dunno maybe coz it was one emotional moment which was tragic in a way so I felt bg suited it

I loved everything in the first scene, πŸ˜ƒ

but there were some editing mistakes while showing Megha's expressions, I think... If you have observed, when Mohan says that he was scared to reveal the truth and when he says "bohot mushkil se tum mili ho", the expressions of Megha should've changed, but were the same with both the dialogues. Her expressions only changed when he said, like... i don't want to lose you.πŸ˜•

What I think is, Kunal and Aakanksha have performed well, but the editors haven't added the right kind of emotions at the right time and place.πŸ˜†

DAMNNN YOUUU

Faryyy😑😑 what was the need to bring this here
Why🀬
now my whole night is gone
I would be watching yesterday epi and "Tune Mujhe Maar Dala" simultaneously throughout
Shit

lol but no that tune mujhe maar dala was the best thing omg and the way he said it remains my fav HC dialogue till now & same for MM confession
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Meera: Word with ya completely..

@Fary: Chal naa.. kuch aur baat kartey hai.. Mood annoyed kyun karna? lets talk abt Mohan and yesterday's epi 😍
and guys apni ashi gaveme the idea of anupriya kunal so suggest a song plz 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I know😍 it gave sleepless nights to almost all of us and just before this we had one passionate, jealousy dance of TaAnu
and Onu looking hot as ever in black jacket and white shirt
and there here

"Kaun hoon Main tera"

"I am ssorrryyy"
The way he gritted his teethes, hit himself on chest while sayig sorry for interfering in her life and then holding her
shit
😍
This has to be the best tragic shot ever on television πŸ˜ the only one which made all of us πŸ˜²πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ