Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Bidzu... I know Kunal has gained weight, but kinda looks cute... the boyish charm is vanishing with his weight gain. Now he looks more like a man.πŸ˜† But yes, I liked the earlier Mohan more.😳 - Smart and Sleek.πŸ˜‰
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

@Bidzu... I know Kunal has gained weight, but kinda looks cute... the boyish charm is vanishing with his weight gain. Now he looks more like a man.πŸ˜† But yes, I liked the earlier Mohan more.😳 - Smart and Sleek.πŸ˜‰

Weight theek hai lekin jyada nahi honi chahiye πŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

@bold: Koi nayi baat hai kya? πŸ˜† As I said, they both needs some sensible advice from Megha! Addu toh baccha hai lekin Megha Mohan ko tou samjha sakti hai! Actually Mohan's attitude towards the kids after marriage never changed! With Nanhi, he's the same...her best friend, spiderman, not her papa and with Addu, same again...his enemyπŸ˜†

it was not but there had been one attitude of Mohan while dealing with Addu but today it was like two kids fighting and just ready to pull off each other hairs.
He has not changed but Addu has, he was cranky but never misbehaving kid, like today the way he was passing remarks and trying to act too smart I really did feel that Megha should hv given him a piece of her mind
he was nt wrng in screaming at him but there is a way to do so, he cannot forget Mohan is his papa now and forget papa he is elder to him
SunShine_A thumbnail

Perhaps Megha was wondering how the heck she should handle the two kids 🀣

naaa her expressions were harsh towards Mohan in many places
I should count it as editing blooper
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@bold: Koi nayi baat hai kya? πŸ˜† As I said, they both needs some sensible advice from Megha! Addu toh baccha hai lekin Megha Mohan ko tou samjha sakti hai! Actually Mohan's attitude towards the kids after marriage never changed! With Nanhi, he's the same...her best friend, spiderman, not her papa and with Addu, same again...his enemyπŸ˜†

arre at least mohan is trying to change that but addu is like same but than he's a kid we can't really blame him but megha should at least sit with addu and tell him that he's the father now or even if he;s not ready to accept him as father  at least behave for now because it must be hard for kids to accept a new person as their father all of a sudden. here i will like to mention the rical show again no matter what the dimensions r between the hero and heroine from the very first intraction yash tried to make a difference and be the father that ansh never had with ansh andlook i beleiev they r stronger than yash and arti  & anshwas not tameezdar either he hated how his mother changed after shadi he always misbehaved with everyone but arti yelled at him even yash scremed once but that's about it now he's closer to ansh 
Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 11 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
and I dunno people did not like that tragic music during MM hug but for some reason I liked it
I dunno maybe coz it was one emotional moment which was tragic in a way so I felt bg suited it
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Haan yeh sahi baat kaha ki Addu has turned misbehaving but this is just for Mohan, I guess...pata nahi! Mujhe tou sirf first scene mein yehi dikh raha tha ki two kids were fighting aur beech mein the elder was wondering ki kaise samhaale...
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

same here πŸ˜

and just see the dfrnce b/w the two hugs we got of MM
they were so different and credit goes to K3 for it
I will not mention AS coz practically in both the places it was Mohan who had rush of different emotions and he K3 had to show them all at the same time

Word, word... perfectly said... I too noticed this difference. πŸ‘

Kunal made the hugs look so situational in both the scenes. I have never seen such a convincing actor who can emote similar scenes with so much difference. Both hugs were filled with too much emotions but not the same kind.😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Fary, main bhi yehi bol rahi hoon naa .. I don't blame Mohan or Addu! The best thing would be Megha sitting with either of them and make them understand and yes sitting with Addu is the best choice kyunki Mohan try toh kar raha hai and I felt so too..

Aashi, I loved the BG music too re..

Meera, ditto..
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

and I dunno people did not like that tragic music during MM hug but for some reason I liked it

I dunno maybe coz it was one emotional moment which was tragic in a way so I felt bg suited it

it suited well thank god for no meri adhoori kahanilol

but i want  to do something like this for that scene the way he said the dialogue had the same effect as yesterday's main dar gaya tha like focus on dialogue but give me a song 
This scene still gives me shivers and stillr emains my most fav in tere liye

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1otTV3h8mw&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]