Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A good episode :)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Yes.. i thought it was a pretty good episode.. LOL

The foundations for the future storyline were set today.

I think we all can agree that Dadi was harsh today.. Her behaviour towards khushi demonstrates the 'old fashioned' life she is so used to.

Her insults to khushi will only bring Arhi closer !

Im glad to see that a character with great importance is being introduced today.. finally an additional character who will play a Huge part in the future storyline Wink

Yet she comes across as the strict, no nonsense and blunt character which is something that RM is missing  (apart from Mamiji - but do we actually take her seriously anyway Lol) 

Her presence in the house can not be ignored and for me she is a new character bringing up everything RM have been trying to forget such as Arhi's quick wedding and shyam... this loop has again opened..and will close in the future with shyams truth being clear to anjali and Arhi remarriage Wink

im sure this week she will be so strict and rude to khushi but eventially like all grandma's she will warm to khushi.

Loved NK today !! he is so funny..LOL

Khushi's realisation was important today when she said that she didnt actually know her laad governer.. This track will defiantley show the transition from the young/naive girl to the older and more understanding woman !! Clap

Arnav will be the focus for the future track.. The entire focus on him in the last couple of seconds of the episodes show a loop being open.. the painful past. Excited to see how this turns out Clap

The entire positioning of the characters in the last scene shows how events will pan out.. Arnav and nani will be the peacemakers stuck in the middle. Smile

Precap was awesome.

- The fact that Arnav did not even hesitate to move and stand next to his wife shows how far he has come. 

- His stance, his eyes and his body language all said " She is my wife.. and i will protect her" ClapClap

The loops are being closed by Arnav.

Throwing khushi out by the poolside - Arnav lifts khushi back inside his life.

Arnav rips of the pearls - Arnav gives back khushi's dignity.

Arnav berates khushi about her status - Arnav stands next to her declaring their equality.

Arnav says to khushi that she will never be regarded as his wife - Arnav makes her aware of how they are both the same. 

(premarriage scene) Arnav says "you dont even exist to me" - Arnav is the one who brought her back with his heartbeats.. 

&& theres many more...!!

Cv's are doing a fantastic job of closing loops.. and opening old loops.. i love thier pattern Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkiaprillove_for_serialemistry

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
anyone agree?
love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Very well said!