Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenAT779~HogayiPuriAdhooriSiDua (Page 46)

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

No meri ma not 5 .. Just remind me in the night okaaayy.. and Pooja's FB status ko padh le 

So my cousin brother was just telling me today that when he had gone to give his driving test, KSG was there too :| maybe KSG was giving it again cuz he had to renew his license, idk but he was there...anyway!! KSG was told to roll down the windows while driving but he didn't and so the person taking his test told the agent to tell KSG to roll it down...but he rolled down only an inch or so lol and the guy got angry and said he'll fail him so his agent told KSG to roll it down properly lol...and so he passed that and was giving his scooter test but since he did have one, he grabbed it from someone else lol which wasn't even good and gave his test and passed :) lol can't believe he was afraid of girls noticing him and didn't roll the window down lmfaooo ? and he has seen KSG around a lot of times :/ why do people who couldn't care if they saw him or not see him -__-

Leh I posted it for yaaa .. So cute he's scared to roll down the windowsss LOL
LOL!  I Will, But Keep Your IPod With You. xD  And Okay...

LMFAOOO! ROFL  That Is So Adorable!  But I Sympathize With KSG.  Bechaara.  He Has To Hide Himself From Girls. ROFL   But Pooja's Cousin Brother Is So Lucky!  At Least He Got To See Him! Shocked  Mera Number Kab Aayega? Cry

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Medz I lost my fking chance to meet him . I was THIS close to meet him just cuz of my ma and friend I couldn't go :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Shocked  When Was This! ShockedShocked  And Why?  What happened?
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
During JDJ I talked to some one on the sets of JDJ and I got myself a place to sit during the shoot and that for FREEE .. I told my ma and she was like okay then in the night when she remembered I'll be gone from morning to night she flipped out and didn't let me go and usse pehle my friend who I was going to take flipped out on me too :( I cried so much that night like SO MUCH! :/ 

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
That's Horrible!!  It's Not Like You Were Eloping! Shocked  Did You Talk To Your Dad About It? 
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
FCKKK!  School starts next week! Shocked
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
The whole thing happened in front of my dad and sis and you wanna know the next one ? It was Sunday and I think JDJ I was on and I was out of my house with my mom's friends and I was dukhi and my mom explained why I was sad and one of the lady said she saw KSG SO MANY TIMES because the gym he used to go to was quite close to her house and she was like you should come and you'll see and my mom NEVERRR took me :/ She HATES the love I have for KSG .. I'll never meet KSG ever :/ 

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

The whole thing happened in front of my dad and sis and you wanna know the next one ? It was Sunday and I think JDJ I was on and I was out of my house with my mom's friends and I was dukhi and my mom explained why I was sad and one of the lady said she saw KSG SO MANY TIMES because the gym he used to go to was quite close to her house and she was like you should come and you'll see and my mom NEVERRR took me :/ She HATES the love I have for KSG .. I'll never meet KSG ever :/ 
Oh.  My.  God.  That's terrible!  She should've let you go! Shocked  But don't say never.  You'll probably meet him after you get older. Big smile  Then she won't stop you. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index