Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenAT779~HogayiPuriAdhooriSiDua (Page 45)

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hello Peopleee .. 
Any one here ? 

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hubbbyyy <3
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Wifeeeyy <3 
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
What's up? Big smile
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I went to my volunteering stuff.. And I am going to my driver's test tomorrow FINALLY coming to drivers test did you read about KSG's drivers test fiasco ? It's so cute <3 
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Imma Call At 5:00.  Just To Make Sure You're Up. Stern Smile  And No, What Fiasco?  Where?! Shocked  
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
No meri ma not 5 .. Just remind me in the night okaaayy.. and Pooja's FB status ko padh le 

So my cousin brother was just telling me today that when he had gone to give his driving test, KSG was there too :| maybe KSG was giving it again cuz he had to renew his license, idk but he was there...anyway!! KSG was told to roll down the windows while driving but he didn't and so the person taking his test told the agent to tell KSG to roll it down...but he rolled down only an inch or so lol and the guy got angry and said he'll fail him so his agent told KSG to roll it down properly lol...and so he passed that and was giving his scooter test but since he did have one, he grabbed it from someone else lol which wasn't even good and gave his test and passed :) lol can't believe he was afraid of girls noticing him and didn't roll the window down lmfaooo ? and he has seen KSG around a lot of times :/ why do people who couldn't care if they saw him or not see him -__-

Leh I posted it for yaaa .. So cute he's scared to roll down the windowsss LOL
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sorry Sorry.  I Had To Go Help My Mom.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index