KaJenAT779~HogayiPuriAdhooriSiDua - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago

They give their heart to each other...unconditionally...n that's what true love really is!!

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have." 
                                      "I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be." 

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more." 
           "I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. " 
hey Mahua, Anamika!!! 🤗
Originally posted by ARKJ_4EVER

Aww I loved this scene..the way she cried on front of him & Armaan looking so vulnerable with blood red eyes all teary :'( <333
Originally posted by ARKJ_4EVER

i am in love with this pic!