India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

dadi eww

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Today's episode khushi looked so cute with that hairstyle,dadi entry I was expecting khushi's first impression will be bad on her but her character is so disgusting typicall orthodox and low thinking,if someone touches you you'll go forwash ,ok even if she thought khushi was servent that is not the way treat ,totally lower thinking I don't like her character let's see how she will be later,and the way last scene nani arnav one side anjali dadi oneside it felt nani will support arnav n dadi will support anjali,i am sure after knowing shyam thing dadi will be ready to kill khushi with her anger,i hope arnav is not scared with this so called dadi,nani was alwqays so cute and supportive but dadi looks horrible,precap looks nice hope arnav stands for his wife always and anjali crybaby got another protector,i was feeling so bad for khushi today poor girl

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtistarandrainbowmayabegum--Amy--Deedeepa1

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
even if she treated the prakash brothers like that i would find it sickening let alone our sanka devi and yeah she did look cute today after taking care of her husbands plants :D
--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
The way she treats the servants is unacceptable!
I mean I don't get her logic...Servants are not allowed to pray,they are not allowed in the mandir...that thinking is wrong according to me!
and khushi looked really cute with the plantsSmile

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I don't like dadi at all
Love khushi's hair at the begininning today
sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
True :D